The Last Item You Purchased?

Comments

• edited October 2010
    A Windstone Paint-Your-Own Keeper Dragon. I've wanted a Windstone dragon ever since a shop in my hometown started selling them when I was 11. This way I get to pick my own colourscheme!
  • edited October 2010
    http://secure.newegg.com/WishList/PublicWishDetail.aspx?WishListNumber=10197109
    My computer I'm going to build
    Xenosaga 1-3 all in Near Mint condition.
    Wild 9 in Near mint condition
    Bad Company 1 and Twisted Metal 4
  • edited October 2010
    A few games from GoG.com.
  • edited October 2010
    Cellphone Straps!
  • edited October 2010
    A few games from GoG.com.
    Which ones, might I ask?
  • edited October 2010
    Hayden wrote: »
    Which ones, might I ask?

Ehm lets see if I can remember, as there was quite a few.

Two Worlds
    Blood 1
    Blood 2 - The Chosen
    Sacrifice
    Beyond Good and Evil
    Real Myst
    MDK
    Redneck Rampage
    Giants: Citizen Kabuto
  • edited October 2010
    You bought 'Beyond Good & Evil'!? Awesome, I love that game. It's undoubtedly one of my favourite action/stealth games. Actually, come to think of it, it's one of my favourite games period. The gameplay is really enjoyable, the characters are very memorable, and the cartoony graphics work really nicely and look great.

Have you played it before? If not, then you're in for something special.
  • edited October 2010
    Hayden wrote: »
    You bought 'Beyond Good & Evil'!? Awesome, I love that game. It's undoubtedly one of my favourite action/stealth games. Actually, come to think of it, it's one of my favourite games period. The gameplay is really enjoyable, the characters are very memorable, and the cartoony graphics work really nicely and look great.

Have you played it before? If not, then you're in for something special.

Nope never played it before, I have not even heard about it until I became a member on gog.

But when I looked into reviews I have only heard good reviews so I think I am in for a real treat. :)
  • edited October 2010
    Nope never played it before, I have not even heard about it until I became a member on gog.

But when I looked into reviews I have only heard good reviews so I think I am in for a real treat. :)

Trust those reviews, you certainly are. There aren't many games like 'Beyond Good & Evil', it's a rarity, and an absolute gem. It's been a while since I last played it, but from what I can remember, it's almost like an adventure game, but with action being the main gameplay element instead of puzzles. Because it has the great storyline and well-constructed characters that you'd expect from an adventure game, but just in a different genre. And the universe it takes place in is so fun to explore and brilliant to look at; I don't use this word often, but it's quite beautiful, from the glimpses of the game that I remember. I hope you enjoy yourself as much as I did when you get around to playing it.

Damn it, now I feel like replaying it :D.

Anyway, sorry for my rambling, I hope you don't mind.
  • edited October 2010
    No I don't mind. :)

I also saw a little sneak peak on Beyond Good and Evil 2, looks really good I think. :)
  • edited October 2010
    I also saw a little sneak peak on Beyond Good and Evil 2, looks really good I think. :)

That it does. Though, I'm not sure if it's actually a legitimate piece of gameplay footage; I don't think that it's been confirmed as being real by Ubisoft. But, if it is, then I have no problem with that because it looks pretty cool. Except, I wouldn't mind the art style and graphics being a little more cartoon-y looking like the original did.
  • edited October 2010
    As long as the story and game play is good, then that is good enough for me.

But I can't say I agree or disagree with you, as I have not played the first one yet. :p
    Yeah I am a little lazy, but the stress from work and stuff like that just gives me little time to get started, and then I play my favoured RPG's instead.

But maybe in the weekend I can pull my self together to get started. :)

*Edit* Just read the news about an improved HD re-mastered version is going to be published next year, now there is something to look forward to. :p
  • edited October 2010
    metal.jpg
  • edited October 2010
    10086480?wid=200&hei=200&op_sharpen=1

It's all glamour with me as usual
  • edited October 2010
    514FLIPCJfL._SS400_.jpg
  • edited October 2010
    514FLIPCJfL._SS400_.jpg

I approve. And not just because I own three different versions of the Sweeney Todd soundtrack. Not at all. :D
  • edited October 2010
    Just pre-ordered DeathSpank on Steam.
  • edited October 2010
    I might buy Shank, but not Spank. it doesn't look like my kind of thing tbh
  • edited October 2010
    Glee_3PA_jpgLR-450x613.jpg
  • edited October 2010
    Glee DVD

paisley.jpg

NO!
  • edited October 2010
    JedExodus wrote: »
    paisley.jpg

NO!

Fred_Fredburger_YES_by_CommanderPigg.png
  • edited October 2010
    Oh alright, Glee at yours tonight then?
  • edited October 2010
    Oh alright, Glee at yours tonight then?

yup glee at candle light to set the mood
  • edited October 2010
    Oh wait, I have a .....thhingggg, early tomorrow. I'll text you though

*dives out nearest window*
  • edited October 2010
    Oh wait, I have a .....thhingggg, early tomorrow. I'll text you though

*dives out nearest window*

thats the 5th time thats happend ths week
  • edited October 2010
    Bought a few more things this past week...
    - Left 4 Dead 1 & 2 during their big sale on Steam
    - Pre-ordered DeathSpank for PC
    - Wireless Router (finally, to use Netflix on the Wii)
    - Psych Season 3 (can't get enough of it).
  • edited October 2010
    nuka%20001.jpg
  • edited October 2010
    thats the 5th time thats happend ths week

Gee, I wonder why? [/sarcasm]
  • edited October 2010
    I approve. And not just because I own three different versions of the Sweeney Todd soundtrack. Not at all. :D

Then I assume you'll also approve of the Halloween costume I ordered yesterday. :p

07006778.zoom.a.jpg
  • edited October 2010
    Darren Hayman - Essex Arms CD
    Superman Revenge Squad - Dead Crow Blues CD
    The Thermals - Personal Life CD
    Shrag - Life! Death! Prizes! CD
    Tim Kasher - The Game of Monogamy CD
    Land of Talk - Cloak and Cipher CD
    Superchunk - No Pocky for Kitty (remastered) CD
    Superchunk - On the Mouth (remastered) CD
    Johnny Foreigner / Stagecoach split 7"
    Chasing Amy DVD
    200 milkcaps / pogs
    Cassette labels
    10 custom badges
  • edited October 2010
    Then I assume you'll also approve of the Halloween costume I ordered yesterday. :p

Yes. Most definitely, yes.
  • edited October 2010
    Bone: Books 1-9
    Bone: Tall Tales
    Diary of a Wimpy Kid: The Ugly Truth

Yes, I'm binging on kid's books. I don't know why.
  • edited October 2010
    41hVWVNNo%2BL._SL500_AA300_.jpg
    511dNq2qjoL._SL500_AA300_.jpg
    51yCw%2BXlMfL._AA300_.jpg

Hah, Kirby looks out of place. :p
  • edited October 2010
    i now have poker night and chime on steam
  • edited October 2010
    I just bought Heat Wave, Naked Heat (books) and an Elvis Mr Potato Head...
  • edited October 2010
    Warhammer online collector's edition. I really wanted it for the Orc (feels weird with no k) Boss figurine as that boss is like $50 else where. I also wanted the art book and graphic novel.
  • edited October 2010
    I just bought Seasons 1 and 2 of Sam & Max in the "Meet the Players" sale. Now I am tempted to buy the Season 1,2 and TOMI DVDS with the case file. Maybe even the SBCG4AP DVD, if I can get round to emailing them to add it to my cart (with nice words of course!). Also, is the Wallace & Gromit DVD worth it as well? I haven't heard anything nice about it...
  • edited October 2010
    My most recent purchase was a CD pro evolution 2011
  • edited October 2010
    Fallout 3: Game of the Year edition on Steam. I wanted to install it on my laptop because it's the only thing I'm keeping my desktop PC for, but I couldn't find the CD for the main game anywhere. At least this way I can't lose it again.
  • edited October 2010
    I just bought my cousin's PSP off him for $25. He gave it to me with a case and five games, but no charger. His mom (my first cousin) says she's going to look for the charger, though, otherwise it's $15 at GameStop.
Sign in to comment in this discussion.