The Last Item You Purchased?

Comments

• edited September 2010
    Army of Darkness: Screwhead Edition on DVD. The DVD looks cool and the picture quality is fantastic, but on the extras, this screwhead got screwed.
  • edited September 2010
    Well... how about some visual aids!
    tdp_dvd_large.png tdp_print_large.png
    snm_poster_set_large.png snm_symbiotes_large.jpg
  • edited September 2010
    Peach Tea and Starbursts... hmm, my purchases seem to be all food lately. Now I have money again, I can buy things that cost more than a couple of dollars!
  • edited September 2010
    Ben & Dan - Time Gentlemen, Please! On steam.
  • edited September 2010
    skeeter wrote: »
    Peach Tea and Starbursts... hmm, my purchases seem to be all food lately. Now I have money again, I can buy things that cost more than a couple of dollars!

Mmmm, Starbursts...
  • edited September 2010
    series 5 of keeping up apperences to match the 1-4 i got and I got it half the price if I bought the complete collection
  • edited September 2010
    Deodorent.

... Awkward ...
  • edited September 2010
    Two tires for my car and the book Star Wars: The Unifying Force, finally in Spanish!
  • edited September 2010
    dentbuds wrote: »
    Deodorent.

... Awkward ...

omg! me too!!! ^^

:P
  • edited September 2010
    SimCity Deluxe for ipod touch. The annoying thing is, I would have preffered to have spent that money on Puzzle agent, but I'll have to wait until payday now.
  • edited September 2010
    Taco Bell.
  • edited September 2010
    omg! me too!!! ^^

:P

Wow! What are the odds!?
  • edited September 2010
    86803232.png
  • edited September 2010
    dentbuds wrote: »
    Deodorent.

... Awkward ...

You want awkward? My wife just accidentally knocked my deodorant into the toilet.

I threw it away. Now I need more.
  • edited September 2010
    Chyron8472 wrote: »
    You want awkward? My wife just accidentally knocked my deodorant into the toilet.

I threw it away. Now I need more.

Thats not really awkward. That's just... yeah awkwards the only word that comes to mind.
  • edited September 2010
    4 games on gog.com:

Messiah
    Enclave
    Advent Rising
    Second Sight
  • edited September 2010
    86803232.png

ditto, minus W&G
  • edited September 2010
    just purchased the complete collection of sam and max!
  • edited September 2010
    Rodsur wrote: »
    just purchased the complete collection of sam and max!

yay!

All hail Steve Purcell. :)
  • edited September 2010
    Hey guys.

My desk is a mess but I tried to prettify it as much as I could before I took this shot. not sure how well I did. Anyway, I got the Futurama Complete Collection yesterday and I'm taking it to Dragon*Con tomorrow to get it signed by John DiMaggio and Billy West!
  • edited September 2010
    I'd post a caption from my Your Games page, but I'm just too lazy:

Strong Bad T-Shirt - Men's Large
    Space Wolf T-Shirt - Large
    Sam & Max San Diego Comic-Con '92 T-Shirt Men's Large
    Sam & Max: The Devil's Playhouse Collector's DVD
    The Devil’s Playhouse Movie Poster Set – 5 In All
    Sam & Max: the Devil's Playhouse Poster Print (signed)
    Gnome T-Shirt - Large
    Poker Night at the Inventory
  • edited September 2010
    I literally bought the complete Company of Heroes 'trilogy' on Steam, 'cause it was so cheap. I'll probably never play it, but I'm a sucker for a bargain.
  • edited September 2010
    I've purchased Sam & Max Season 2 again just so I could get the DVD, but now I'm left with two Serial Numbers for every episode in Season 2 :p
  • edited September 2010
    Deff Skwadron and the Bone series.
  • edited September 2010
    The coolest textbook ever, the score of "Vesperae solennes de Confessore" by Mozart.
  • edited September 2010
    Metroid: Other M. Didn't try it yet.
  • edited September 2010
    Mmmm, Starbursts...

Yes, very.... and for that reason today I got: More starbursts, a magazine and painkillers for my mum.
  • edited September 2010
    Ash735 wrote: »
    I've purchased Sam & Max Season 2 again just so I could get the DVD, but now I'm left with two Serial Numbers for every episode in Season 2 :p

You should give 'em to me =)
  • edited September 2010
    skeeter wrote: »
    Yes, very.... and for that reason today I got: More starbursts, a magazine and painkillers for my mum.

Starbursts can work as painkillers!

I bought a top hat
  • edited September 2010
    Hey guys.

My desk is a mess but I tried to prettify it as much as I could before I took this shot. not sure how well I did. Anyway, I got the Futurama Complete Collection yesterday and I'm taking it to Dragon*Con tomorrow to get it signed by John DiMaggio and Billy West!

So, uh...how do I get to your place, and which doors/windows do you keep locked? Two totally unrelated questions, I assure you.
  • edited September 2010

Err... what? If you already had serial numbers for every episode, you could've gotten the DVD free of charge.
  • edited September 2010
    So, uh...how do I get to your place, and which doors/windows do you keep locked? Two totally unrelated questions, I assure you.
    Okay, here's some directions if you're going from the Georgia State University Commons:

1. You're there.

Anyway, I'm 8 floors up. There's a turnstile out front that needs a housing key for it to unlock, a main door that also needs that, and then a third door that needs that. The main dorm area room of mine is always locked by design, and then within that my bedroom door is generally kept locked but I noticed I hadn't locked or shut it this morning. The windows can't open, either, so there's no locking involved.

Oh, by the way:

jH8Cz.jpg
  • edited September 2010
    86803232.png

I'm am doing to
  • edited September 2010
    Dashing - I love what DiMaggio wrote on your Bender head.
  • edited September 2010
    I got a bag of Baked Ruffles yesterday. It was cheese and sour cream (I think) and it tasted good.

Hopefully, I'll get Sam & Max Season 3 and pre-order Poker Night today! Whee!

Why do I keep saying Sam & Max Season 3 instead of The Devil's Playhouse? That's weird.
  • edited September 2010
    Err... what? If you already had serial numbers for every episode, you could've gotten the DVD free of charge.

I kinda got the episodes at different points, I used a Free episode Token on two of them and bought the rest at different times, so, the only discount I could get was the Season Upgrade one, if I tried to apply anything else it just kept giving me the Season Upgrade + DVD, so went with that, because I might as well get Season 2 on DVD if I have Season 1 and Season 3 on it's way.

@roberttitus: If it's possible to send you the spare Serial Numbers then yeah, you can have em!
  • SalSal
    edited September 2010
    I just bought a shiny new cellphone. It ain't much but I like it. :o
  • edited September 2010
    I just preorderd pokernight at the inventory.
  • edited September 2010
    @roberttitus: If it's possible to send you the spare Serial Numbers then yeah, you can have em!

I'm not entirely sure that it is.
Sign in to comment in this discussion.