The Last Item You Purchased?

Comments

• edited August 2010
    A headset for talking over the internet in games and stuff.
  • edited August 2010
    A 6 CD subscription for Some Doctor who Audio plays, with a bonus free one.

Either taht or 1/2lb of plain and 1/2 lb of chocolate fudge.
  • edited August 2010
    Bought several games actually.

Divine Divinity.
    Beyond Divinity.
    Titan Quest: Gold Edition. (Encluding Titan Quest Deluxe Edition and Immortal Throne).
    Avencast: Rise of the Mage.

What's 'Titan Quest' like? I've had it recommended to me once, I like what I saw when I saw some screenshots, and I'm strongly considering buying because it's really cheap in my local game store at the moment.
  • edited August 2010
    Hayden wrote: »
    What's 'Titan Quest' like? I've had it recommended to me once, I like what I saw when I saw some screenshots, and I'm strongly considering buying because it's really cheap in my local game store at the moment.

You can play a demo of it on Steam.

Anyhow, I bought Worms Reloaded.
  • edited August 2010
    yay my dvd is being sent now. after I put the wrong credit card detail by accident it said my acc was suspended on play.com but I was still able to fix the card and now its being dispatched so I guess it wasn't suspended lol
  • edited August 2010
    The last thing I bought was a pack of cigarettes and a monster.

Last semi cool thing I bought was all four Fallout games for 43 bucks on ebay.
  • edited August 2010
    I still have nothing to do with my $30 Visa Gift Card. I'm still waiting on Telltale to reply to my email for shipping costs so I don't want to spend so much money so I'll have enough money to buy Surfing the Highway, but I won't buy it if shipping isn't lowered.

So, either way, what game should I get?
  • edited August 2010
    BoneFreak wrote: »

From Telltale?
  • edited August 2010

If you have an Xbox 360, I wuld say the upcoming Monday Night Combat(out Wednesday).

If you have a PS3, InFamous is now only $30.

If you have a Wii, have you tried New Play Control! Pikmin?
  • edited August 2010
    From Telltale?

Just a game in general.

If you have an Xbox 360, I wuld say the upcoming Monday Night Combat(out Wednesday).If you have a PS3, InFamous is now only $30.If you have a Wii, have you tried New Play Control! Pikmin?

I only have a PC.. and I'm also looking for something to download.
  • edited August 2010
    The last thing I bought was two cans of condensed milk to boil down into dulce de leche candy. It might take eight hours, but it's tasty. As long as you don't forget about it, because then you end up with exploding cans.
  • edited August 2010
    I just bought 2 hot dogs a bottle of red roster and soy milk
  • edited August 2010
    Green Day: Rock Band.
    BEST. ROCK BAND GAME. EVER.
  • edited August 2010

I hope to buy that next month.
  • edited August 2010

Sorry, I'd say Beatles was the best one ever.
  • edited August 2010
    I JUST bought Deathspank on XBLA. Like within 20 minutes ago. I have 1820 points leftover. Anybody have any suggestions on what I should get next? I was thinking about Portal Still Alive for its exclusive maps but I'd rather have a new game experience. Serious Sam looked interesting (and the demo was fun!). But also Sonic 4 is coming out soon...not much in the current catalogue looks very interesting. Anything else good coming out soon?
  • edited August 2010
    A DVD copy of the Color of Magic with David Jason and Sean Astin.
  • edited August 2010
    I JUST bought Deathspank on XBLA. Like within 20 minutes ago. I have 1820 points leftover. Anybody have any suggestions on what I should get next? I was thinking about Portal Still Alive for its exclusive maps but I'd rather have a new game experience. Serious Sam looked interesting (and the demo was fun!). But also Sonic 4 is coming out soon...not much in the current catalogue looks very interesting. Anything else good coming out soon?

September 8th -Plants Vs. Zombies(1200). Get it.
  • edited August 2010

Buy the only thing on the Xbox Live marketplace that's worth buying... AVATAR CLOTHES!!!
  • edited August 2010

One that was originally for the Xbox and is on XBLA is Psychonauts, if you don't have it. I can honestly say that it is a very good game.
  • edited August 2010
    Serious Sam, or serious sam HD? Either way it's pretty kick-ass. (except my graphics suck so I'm not playing it again until I get a new card for Christmas)
  • edited August 2010
    Why are people buying books? Is there a decrease on the wave of today's media? :D

Books are very, very important.
  • edited August 2010
    I have 1820 points leftover. Anybody have any suggestions on what I should get next? I was thinking about Portal Still Alive for its exclusive maps but I'd rather have a new game experience. Serious Sam looked interesting (and the demo was fun!). But also Sonic 4 is coming out soon...not much in the current catalogue looks very interesting. Anything else good coming out soon?
    Portal: Still Alive is just Portal with the Flash Version map pack (available free on the PC), so it's a ripoff.

I'd suggest Castle Crashers (and the DLC if you're into that kinda crap :V)
  • edited August 2010

It is a Diablo 2 clone, but better, and set in ancient Greece. If you like that kind of game you'll enjoy it.

The last thing I've bought was Starcraft 2, and I'm feeling a bit ripped off by it :p.
  • edited August 2010
    Your Love is... by Paul and Storm, on iTunes.
  • edited August 2010
    KuroShiro wrote: »
    It is a Diablo 2 clone, but better, and set in ancient Greece. If you like that kind of game you'll enjoy it.

It sounds like it's for me then. I really liked Torchlight, so I guess I'll enjoy this one as well. I'll also buy Deathspank if it's ever released on PC.
  • edited August 2010

*looks at your Beatles icon* Lolwut?
  • edited August 2010
    Just a game in general.

Fallout 3 *smirks*
  • edited August 2010
    I brought a Box of Polycolor pencils for my sister. They got missing purple and "skin" color though. I'll buy them separate them when I'm back to Valparaíso ^^!
  • edited August 2010
    Fallout 3 *smirks*

HAHHAHAH

But my brother already has it.
  • edited August 2010
    HAHHAHAH

But my brother already has it.

The game is quite better on the PC as I experienced.
  • edited August 2010
    Tippacanoe and Tyler Too
  • edited August 2010
    A pen from the coroner's office gift shop. I am not joking at all about this.
  • edited August 2010
    I bought an invisible shield for my mp3 player the other day. It's a clear film thing that goes over your mp3 player/phone/whatever and makes it resistant to scratches. It's amazingly effective, so I'd recommend it to anyone. I have it on my touchscreen phone right now and I can literally get a pair of scissors and attack the screen without a single mark.
  • edited August 2010
    Just bought a Zune HD 32GB. Big upgrade over my Creative Zen Xtra.
  • edited August 2010
    Fealiks wrote: »
    I bought an invisible shield for my mp3 player the other day. It's a clear film thing that goes over your mp3 player/phone/whatever and makes it resistant to scratches. It's amazingly effective, so I'd recommend it to anyone. I have it on my touchscreen phone right now and I can literally get a pair of scissors and attack the screen without a single mark.

My dad got an invisible shield for his IPhone 4. He was able to scratch the shield by accident with his keys in his pocket. You could damage the shield very easily, as that proves.
  • edited August 2010
    Power46 wrote: »
    My dad got an invisible shield for his IPhone 4. He was able to scratch the shield by accident with his keys in his pocket. You could damage the shield very easily, as that proves.

Really? I've had two so far, and with both I've purposely tried to scratch them with keys, scissors, glass etc. and not got any marks whatsoever. The only downside I've experienced is that it started to get a yellowish tinge after a little over a year.
  • edited August 2010
    I just got some stuff now.

A TARDIS model that does stuff (don't have batteries on me at moment to show anyone hehe)

Image43.jpg

and a Kane figure with a stand to hold him up

519-8SkJjgL._SL500_.jpg

kane-2.jpg

Image44.jpg
  • edited August 2010
    Iron Maiden's new album, 'The Final Frontier'! Made sure to buy it at the first opportunity - the first day of release. I've been counting down to this day for months and have been anticipating it for even longer. I've listened to the album once already and am happy to say that it doesn't disappoint! It's a great album; every metal fan should buy a copy.
  • edited August 2010
    Iron Maiden's new album, 'The Final Frontier'! Made sure to buy it at the first opportunity - the first day of release. I've been counting down to this day for months and have been anticipating it for even longer. I've listened to the album once already and am happy to say that it doesn't disappoint! It's a great album; every metal fan should buy a copy.

Oh fuck... its out? Maiden is both my wife's & my favorite band... *gets into car*
Sign in to comment in this discussion.