The Last Item You Purchased?

Comments

• edited August 2010
    I just bought 33 feet worth of rope.
  • edited August 2010
    Elvenmonk wrote: »
    I just bought 33 feet worth of rope.

Did you also buy duct tape, some hedge trimmers and a hundred industrial grade garbage bags?
  • edited August 2010
    Just rope.
  • edited August 2010
    Sure ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;)

;) ;) ;)
  • edited August 2010
    ;).
  • edited August 2010
    Just rope.
  • edited August 2010
    ...;)
  • edited August 2010
    Oh fuck... its out? Maiden is both my wife's & my favorite band... *gets into car*

Yes, it's out. I'm not sure whether the U.S. release was the 16th or the 17th, though.
  • edited August 2010
    Tales of Monkey Island Buttons - Set #2
    Tales of Monkey Island T-Shirt - Women's Medium
    Tales of Monkey Island 6-Button Set
    Tales of Monkey Island Drinking Vessel
    Tales of Monkey Island Poster Print (Signed)

All I can do now is wait. :)
  • edited August 2010
    Fealiks wrote: »
    ...;)

Just rope.

Arrived today. It's of pretty bad quality. The ends aren't tied off or taped off so I need to fix that so it doesn't unravel. Plus midway it's coming off a bit, so I need to tape that down too.

Plus the actual quality of the rope seems to be of medium to lower medium quality.
    Eh, but 33 feet of rope for $8 + free 2day shipping is what I expected. But apparently the rope is suppose to go for about $30, which if I paid that much for I'd have been upset.
  • edited August 2010
    Packet of kettle chips
    Morrissey singles boxset
    8gb Memory Stick Pro Duo
    Drunken Werewolf Magazine
  • edited August 2010
    Im waiting for the complete lost box set and doctor who series 5 box set to come out I been saving 4 ages and now I just gotta wait
  • edited August 2010
    Well I bought "Fame' by B.o.B. on Amazon MP3 with a voucher for a free MP3 single a few hours ago, so that is technically my newest.... but money wise (& the reason I got the voucher in the first place) my most recent purchase was "Lock up the Wolves" by Dio which I got for my Dad as a birthday gift.
  • edited August 2010
    Well I bought "Fame' by B.o.B. on Amazon MP3 with a voucher for a free MP3 single a few hours ago, so that is technically my newest.... but money wise (& the reason I got the voucher in the first place) my most recent purchase was "Lock up the Wolves" by Dio which I got for my Dad as a birthday gift.

And not 'The Final Frontier'? Or was that bought before 'Lock up the Wolves'?
  • edited August 2010
    My latest purchase was a can of monster energy drink and a bag of peanuts to stave off tiredness/starvation respectively. It actually made me pretty ill, though, and possibly even more tired.

I love the marketing spiel on the back of Monster drinks.. this one says "Banzai! Monster Ripper... a radical 'Juice Monster' hybrid with explosive flavour and the big bad Monster buzz you will love!". I used to know a few skater people who soaked up Monster drinks and their marketing campaigns thinking they were being extreme, rad and groovy (and whatnot). How can you fall for that if you're over the age of 12? Same goes for Relentless. I always see people who are around 17/18 drinking Relentless because it's the drink of choice for metalheads, but that's only because the Coca Cola company saw them as a growing demographic. That's so pro-establishment, brah! You're just giving money to the narcs! You fools! You fools!!
  • edited August 2010
    Hayden wrote: »
    And not 'The Final Frontier'? Or was that bought before 'Lock up the Wolves'?

When I said I was getting in the car, I literally went to get in the car. I bought "Lock up the Wolves" like 2 hours before posting here.
  • edited August 2010
    Mine is now the use of a washer and dry. Damn stains.
    @Feaklis: I remember the first and last time I tried monsters. I was at a skate demo and it was sponsored by Monster. It looked like they were charging $1 for their big cans. I still decided that wasn't worth it. It turns out the guy charging for them was just some random guy they forced off the area and that they monsters were to be free. That night I had atleast 3 of each of them[well of the 3 flavors they had]. They all tasted bad to me. But, they were free so I kept drinking. I think in total of that night I had like 16? Let's just say I was pumped to skate untill the crash. A week past that night I've had some of my friend's and it was the last time I had one. They still taste bad, and are too expensive.
  • edited August 2010
    Actually the one thing I can praise them for is the taste. Apart from the yellow one, they all taste really nice to me.
  • edited August 2010
    The colors they had were green, blue, and orange. I didn't like any of them. I've grown to love Red Bull over the past year or two, and I've always enjoyed Snapple's Element energy drinks but within the past 3 years they've been removing them from this area and now they're no more. Sobe I like 4 flavors of (including all series of Sobes). I'm kinda picky with my energy dranks.
  • edited August 2010
    A new computer!! :D
  • edited August 2010
    I bought my sisters Ipod touch from her for £35 ($50ish). So i've spent quite a bit on apps.
  • edited August 2010
    Pre-ordered Medal of Honor for PS3 and Chuck Season 3 on Blu-Ray.
  • edited August 2010
    I purchased myself a Ray Stantz action figure. This one to be exact.

I've been collecting the entire series of these so far, and I must say, they're fantastic. I'm a huge Ghostbusters fan, so these were just up my alley.
  • edited August 2010
    Strawberries... and chocolate biscuits. The last non consumable items were paper and rub ons for scrapbooking...
  • edited August 2010
    School books. And one was invisible. :(
  • edited August 2010
    ajohnson wrote: »

I've been collecting the entire series of these so far, and I must say, they're fantastic. I'm a huge Ghostbusters fan, so these were just up my alley.

That's awesome!
  • edited August 2010
    Quake 1, 2 and 3.
  • edited August 2010
    ajohnson wrote: »

That's cool, but it looks more like he's holding a hosepipe.

*Oh I see, it's a 'ghost sniffer device'.
  • edited August 2010
    School books. And one was invisible. :(

I have to admit, I'm more than a little confused by this. All I can think is that if the book is invisible then how do you read it?

Also, I just bought Sam and Max: Hit the Road. Planning on playing it after The City that Dares Not Sleep.
  • edited August 2010
    A netgear router!
  • edited August 2010
    A new fedora. I love me some fedoras. Ask Tope, Dashing, or anyone who's seen my Skype picture.
  • edited August 2010
    jeeno0142 wrote: »
    I have to admit, I'm more than a little confused by this. All I can think is that if the book is invisible then how do you read it?

This is precisely what is perplexing me.
  • edited August 2010
    Duke Nukem 3D CD version. :O $2 at Half priced books.
  • edited August 2010
    Just bought going postal double disc dvd
  • edited August 2010
    just got Plain sight on sale @ Steam for two bucks. Totally worth it.
  • edited August 2010
    Just bought going postal double disc dvd

Do you mean the Postal the game (or it's movie) both of which I liked.

I just bought the new Worms coming out for PC.
  • edited August 2010
    Elvenmonk wrote: »
    Do you mean the Postal the game (or it's movie) both of which I liked.

I just bought the new Worms coming out for PC.

the movie I didnt know there was a game of it
  • edited August 2010
    There I go, just ordered Sacred Gold and Sacred 2 Gold. :)
  • edited August 2010
    A rolling pin. Now I can make pizza!
  • edited August 2010
    the movie I didnt know there was a game of it

If it's what I think it is, then the game's fun. The third one should be out soon.

I just bought Spicey Chicken Rice platter with Strawberry Boba Tea and Thai Chicken Lo Mein with a Strawberyy Boba Tea. I bought lunch for my fiance and I, I'm not a fat ass.
Sign in to comment in this discussion.