Enter to Win the Poker Night at the Inventory Contest Here

13»

Comments

• edited September 2010
    Ok, time to start picking the winners! I'll announce the winners in this thread later today.

Thanks for playing everyone!
  • edited September 2010
    Aww. I thought it was going to end later tonight. Now, I'll not be able to get my entry in(It wasn't finished yet).
  • edited September 2010
    Aww. I thought it was going to end later tonight. Now, I'll not be able to get my entry in(It wasn't finished yet).

Sorry about that. Yeah I stated clearly, in bold, on the rules post about the end time.

You have until 11:00 AM (Pacific Time) Monday, September 27

There will be more contests so you can totally enter those.
  • edited September 2010
    YEah, I was trying to use Paint anyeay, so it wouldn't have won. My theme was Brawl at the Inventory using a Super Smash Bros Brawl screenshot.
  • edited September 2010
    I really wanted to do a "Night at the Roxbury" parody. My work would be cut out for me, then.

OH WELL
  • edited September 2010
    i was gonna do a "robbery at the inventory" but my photoshop/gimp skills are so bad.
  • edited September 2010
    Ok, so we have our winners!

Here at the winners of the Poker Night at the Inventory Photoshop contest

Retro Gaming Night at the Inventory by Bobbin - LINK

Date Night at the Inventory by Derwin - LINK 1 LINK 2

Apocalypse at the Inventory by Object404 - LINK

Laundry Night at the Inventory by Admonisher - LINK

Shakedown at the Inventory by RJPelonia - LINK

And if you're wondering where Serec's Telltale Kart at the Inventory (LINK) is, that wins too. The sheer magnitude of the entry led me to make it a sixth winner.

Congratulations to all of our winners. Keep an eye on your 'My Games' tab. I'll be adding the prize games to your accounts.

Thanks for playing everyone! I'll be holding more contests soon!

EDIT: Please send me a PM if you want your prize codes as gifts. I won't add anybody's games for a while as I wait for word. I remember Admonisher mentioning gift codes. Let me know! Thanks!
  • edited September 2010
    Awww

Congrats to the winners though.
  • edited September 2010
    Congratulations to the winners!
  • edited September 2010
    I have an idea for a Jurassic Park contest!

t-rex-jurassic-park.jpg

Photoshop THIS.
  • edited September 2010
    Congrats to the winners. You just had more time and skill than me.

Photoshop WIZARDS.
  • edited September 2010
    Congratulations, guys. And for all us losers, there's always next time.
  • edited September 2010
    I didn't win that one too : ( Ok, maybe next time... I hope there will be next time soon...

BTW. I'm suprised that Senec's entry (Karts) was merely an extra winner - I was sure it will be at least on top :P
  • edited September 2010
    Varrok wrote: »
    I didn't win that one too : ( Ok, maybe next time... I hope there will be next time soon...

BTW. I'm suprised that Senec's entry (Karts) was merely an extra winner - I was sure it will be at least on top :P

It wasn't really an 'extra' winner but more of a 'let's level the playing field' move.
  • JenniferJennifer Moderator
    edited September 2010
    Congratulations everyone! There were some really, really good ones in here this time. :)

I can't wait to see what kind of art the next competition inspires. :)
    Serec wrote: »
    lOh, and that Futurama one should totally win, solely for the Zoidberg/Strongbad mash-up. XD
    Thanks. :D The Zoidberg Strong Bad one was the most fun to make. :) I tried to base the character mashups on the character's personalities. Max was Bender because he mentioned he'd love to have a robot body. :) Strong Bad was Zoidberg because in the Strong Bad email animal he mentioned he'd like to have claws and tentacles (and because I'm sure he'd think he looked awesome that way ;)). Tycho was Professor Farnsworth because of his tirades that end in tales of mass destruction.

I never played Team Fortress 2, so I have no idea what the Heavy's personality is like. I just made him the Hyperchicken purely for giggles. :D
  • edited September 2010
    Congrats to the winners, you guys seriously deserved it.
  • edited September 2010
    ok so it ends you forgot mine

tittle: sonic the hedgehog 3d at the invertory

SONIC%20the%20hedgehog%203d%20at%20the%20invertory.png

and oh the heavy is eating some chilli dogs and Sandvich.......................................................don't even ask
  • edited September 2010
    someone should do ladies night at the inventory
  • edited September 2010
    Varrok wrote: »
    bsati.png

I'm surprised this didn't win, it really deserved some recognition and it was the best one here in my opinion.
  • edited September 2010
    My congratulations to winners!

Hope to see new contests soon ;)
  • edited September 2010
    Thanks so much, Telltale, you guys Rock!

Congratulations to other winners and to everyone else who entered. You guys are all awesome. A lot them were really hilarious and had me in stitches!

As for mad photoshop skillz & wizardry, don't worry: concept, creativity & imagination trump knowledge of tools any day for lols!

Will spread the word on the next contest, hopefully even more people & wacky entries pop up :)
  • edited September 2010
    Wow congrats, my favorite was telltale kart, im sure almost all of us think so do we?
  • edited September 2010
    Yeah, Telltale Kart was great. There were a lot of good entries. Congrats everyone! :D
  • edited September 2010
    Congrats to the winners!

Happy that one of my favorites (Laundry Night at the Inventory) won.
Sign in to comment in this discussion.