Whats your favorite cartoon from Graham Annable

Now for most that you have known if you go onto youtube, Graham Annable(known as Grickle on youtube} makes cartoons. Out of all the stuff he has made for short film wise on youtube what would you say is your favorite cartoon from him? My favorite would have be the hidden people and far far up north.

Comments

• edited September 2010
    hidden people, the one with the zombies, and all the ones with the aliens.
  • edited October 2010
    Who cant love the hidden people? That short deserved an oscar in my book! And another favorite is Channels.
  • edited June 2011
    Don't mess with Delaware!
    :eek:
  • edited June 2011
    Principal Skeleton.
  • edited June 2011
    Definitely Hidden People. Backwards was a total mind-screw, but it was expertly done and left a lasting impression on me. I also loved the Zoo one with the monkey. Audio definitely takes the cake on that one, but it works so well with that concentration on audio to heighten the tension.
  • edited June 2011
    We Sing the Forest Electric or whatever it was called was surprisingly tasteful, imo.

And The Hidden People just keeps me up at night.
  • edited June 2011
    By far, Space Wolf.

It's perfect.
  • edited June 2011
    The Last Duet On Earth has been my favorite for quite some time now. Just beautiful, and everyone I've shown it to loves it too. It'd be pretty awesome if Telltale could get that music in their Walking Dead game.

Oh man, I just had a vision of a Grickle-based zombie game.
  • edited June 2011
    If you like his animated work you should also check out his book "Book of Grickle". It's an absolute STEAL on Amazon, and it's brilliant. It's funny, warm and heartbreaking all at once. It's the first time I've been moved to tears by a cartoon. :P
  • edited June 2011
    Yeah. I bought the "Book of Grickle" when I got the original Puzzle Agent. Actually, it arrived a little before it came out.
  • edited June 2011
    Still the one with the man lying in bed and the spider.

It's so true and i can still laugh about it.
Sign in to comment in this discussion.