The Second Great Monkey Island Race of 2010

Comments

• edited January 2011
    Dude, your post count is 2 and your join date is today.

Hey Real Guru. If someone were to, say, put in a good word for me and speed up my mod-ship-ness, I would happily remove the obnoxious presence pestering you.
  • edited January 2011
    Just who do you think I have pull with?
  • edited January 2011
    sigh some people just dont have a sense of humor

You said it, Real Guru. Now, Mods, ban the other guru into oblivion!
  • edited January 2011
    You said it, Real Guru. Now, Mods, ban the other guru into oblivion and make Tom on of your majestic kind!

Don't look at me. I didn't say it.
  • edited January 2011
    sounds good. goodbye fake guru.

Look at this Guru misquoting Ribs. You left out the most important part!
  • edited January 2011
    alright i am getting kind of tired of abusing guruguru so this is my last post. bye!

Hmm... Tricky to know who you are. I believe Andrew Ryan is above that, so... Huh.
  • edited January 2011
    Besides, iambecomedeath7/Andrew Ryan/Comrade Pants is better at correct capitalization. Hamza's acting a bit suspicious, but the posts have something of a Seibert feel to them.
  • edited January 2011
    Oh, damn, in all this identity theft, I completely overlooked it. We have our first finisher! Congratulations, alkapel! Your final time is 19:28.
  • edited January 2011
    Thanks!
  • edited January 2011
    Besides, iambecomedeath7/Andrew Ryan/Comrade Pants is better at correct capitalization. Hamza's acting a bit suspicious, but the posts have something of a Seibert feel to them.

all right ill admit it. it was actually me that was doing the spamming. just wanted to start some mayhem. but i am done now so you don't have to worry
  • edited January 2011

i was just playing around with him. i deleted all my posts so the thread will look normal again
  • edited January 2011
    jermy52 wrote: »
    all right ill admit it. it was actually me that was doing the spamming. just wanted to start some mayhem. but i am done now so you don't have to worry

I knew it! The completely random, I've-never-met-before, new guy! (I bet he's a butler.)
  • edited January 2011
    I'm starting Trial now.
  • edited January 2011
    hamza721 wrote: »
    i was just playing around with him. i deleted all my posts so the thread will look normal again

I wasn't upset or anything, just a little weirded out. Anyway, deleting your posts didn't really make anything look normal again, it just made all of our responses to you look strangely out of context.
  • edited January 2011
    Stopped broadcasting temporarily to figure out how to get the leg lamp to hold the moths. Seem to recall having this trouble last time too. Found solution. Resuming.
  • edited January 2011
    Finished Trial in 1h46m (I think). Will be confirmed or amended tomorrow.

Edit: it's actually 1h50m. I'll definitely think about using one of my two do-overs for this one!
  • edited January 2011
    Continuing Trial now.
    EDIT: Finished Trial in 1 hour and 18 minutes.
  • edited January 2011
    Alrighty, I'm going to start up Rise of the Pirate God and go through as much as I can and if I don't finish tonight I'll do it tomorrow.
    EDIT: Ok, I'm going to finish off Rise of the Pirate God tomorrow morning. I've played 57 minutes and am at the centre of the crossroads after having fully possessed my body.
  • edited January 2011
    Continuing Rise of the Pirate God now.
    EDIT: I was actually streaming for about 25 minutes before I realized that I hadn't posted in the thread. I just finished Rise of the Pirate God in 1 hour and 28 minutes.
  • edited January 2011
    Congrats, Ozzie. Your final time is 16:35.
  • edited January 2011
    Starting SoMI now.

Just finished Tales.
  • edited January 2011
    Stop cheating.
  • edited January 2011
    Stop cheating.

Don't tell my wife.
  • edited January 2011
    TomPravetz wrote: »
    Don't tell my wife.

Too late, honeypoo.

...oh, you didn't know?
  • edited January 2011
    REALLY starting Tales this time fo' reals.

http://www.livestream.com/monkeymovies
  • edited January 2011
    Launch of the Screaming Narwhal in 1:25.
  • edited January 2011
    Mandahaya wrote: »
    Too late, honeypoo.

...oh, you didn't know?

I know everything! (Except the complexity of a Germans mind.)
  • edited January 2011
    Starting Rise of a Pirate God now.
  • edited January 2011
    Finished TMI 105 in 2h08m. Wrapping up Sam & Max tomorrow.

P.S. Many thanks to Captain Mickey for helping me out on 3 occasions during that episode. And thanks to the other two for coming along. Was a good chat.
  • edited January 2011
    tbm1986 wrote: »

P.S. Many thanks to Captain Mickey for helping me out on 3 occasions during that episode. And thanks to the other two for coming along. Was a good chat.

You're welcome,
    Tom
    ! :D
  • edited January 2011
    Congrats on finishing. Your time is 21:35.
  • edited January 2011
    tbm1986 wrote: »

Congrats!! Also, no problem! We got good times and fun chats during the play through. :D
  • edited January 2011
    Hi, Guru. These times are from my LiveStream channel before I started quoting those. They are more accurate than those you already have. I'll list them here.

SMI: 2:54
    CMI: 3:15
    EMI: 4:19

TMI 101: 1:25
  • edited January 2011
    Ok, continuing Tales now. Hopefully episodes 2 and 3.

The Seige of Spinner Cay: 1:18
    Lair of the Leviathan: 1:23
  • edited January 2011
    Going on trial and about to be excecuted by Toothbrush Softwood. Help!

The Trial and Excecution of Guybrush Threepwood: 1:31
  • edited January 2011
    Oh my God! Our time until Trial and execution is exactly the same! 17:52 you, 17:52 me!
  • edited January 2011
    I think it's time for the pirate god to rise...

http://www.livestream.com/monohyouknowthelink!!!!!!

Rise of the Pirate God: 1:37! Race Complete!
  • edited January 2011
    I'll be starting a do-over (103) at 9pm GMT tomorrow then the other (105) at the same time on Tuesday. My times versus everyone else's suggest I should play Curse and/or Escape again but due to my schedule, I can't fit either of them in. I'll still come last in any case, but hopefully without such an embarrassing difference for Tales.

Guru, what's the situation with the fun runs? I'd like to do one of each franchise please, if I may.
  • edited January 2011
    Starting Leviathan do-over now.

Edit: I had no internet for at least an hour. I only got 9 minutes in, so I'll play it either tomorrow (then Rise on Wed) or Wed (and play Rise tomorrow, as planned).
  • edited January 2011
    Sorry, been delayed a bit. Will be ready to start do-over of Lair (again!) at 9:30pm GMT (in another 15 minutes).
Sign in to comment in this discussion.