Update in the works!

124»

Comments

• edited December 2010
    Default starting table.

Also it affected the splash screen and everything else. No Telltale logo, but the copyright text was at the bottom. No graphics on the main menu except the words "settings" and "quit." Mouse is a black square on black background that shows up when I pass over the white text, which is how I reduced all the graphics settings in hopes it would fix the problem.
  • edited December 2010
    When Heavy finishes his engineer story Strong Bad says: "That is some bleep up bleep ,man!" Even with the bleeps turned off. Was this a glitch or it was done in purpose?

did you think that whats the bleep means? HERES THE BLEEPS PROBLEMS NOW!
    Strongbad: "That is some
    FUCKED
    UP
    SHIT
    MAN"
    there you go, happy now?!
    Note: i copy it and edit from "A Heavy story"
  • edited December 2010
    Default starting table.

Also it affected the splash screen and everything else. No Telltale logo, but the copyright text was at the bottom. No graphics on the main menu except the words "settings" and "quit." Mouse is a black square on black background that shows up when I pass over the white text, which is how I reduced all the graphics settings in hopes it would fix the problem.

I think that was done on purpose.

pepsiboy3 wrote: »
    did you think that whats the bleep means? HERES THE BLEEPS PROBLEMS NOW!

there you go, happy now?!
    Note: i copy it and edit from "A Heavy story"

He knew what the bleeps meant, he wanted to know why it was bleeped on uncensored mode, not what did the bleeps mean.
    Learn to read correctly.
Sign in to comment in this discussion.