BTTF the Game Wallpapers/Posters

Comments

• edited December 2010
    Here are wallpaper sized versions of the movie poster style art! Have at you!

800x1200

1024x768

1280x1024

1440x900

1680x1050

1920x1080

1920x1200
  • edited December 2010
    Thanks Alan! We're honored to host these files for your readers (and ours!).

Additionally, BTTF.com would like to extend a special 10% savings to all members of the Telltale Insider Forums off everything in our BTTF Time Travel Terminal, our sister site located at www.BTTF.net. Just use discount code TELLTALE at checkout between now and December 31, 2010 and save 10% on everything you purchase! U.S. residents spending at least $88.00 will also receive free shipping, too! But hurry - this offer expires at the end of 2010, so you're almost OUTATIME...!
  • edited December 2010
    Awesome stuff!
  • edited December 2010
    Only 800x1280 no 1280x800? I might just take one of the bigger ones and change the resolution in photoshop.
  • edited December 2010
    Here are wallpaper sized versions of the movie poster style art! Have at you!

Awesome! Thanks so much Alan! Ya made my day
  • edited December 2010
    That stuff is so awesome.
  • edited December 2010
    prizna wrote: »
    Only 800x1280 no 1280x800? I might just take one of the bigger ones and change the resolution in photoshop.

Just take the 1280 x 1024 size and set it to centre on your desktop. The sides of the image are just black anyway, so it'll chop some of that away and should look pretty good.
  • edited December 2010
    Thanks, but I already changed it to 1280x800 pixels in photoshop.
  • edited December 2010
    Shadowknight should work his magic with the new sizes. Otherwise there just too much of black on my background. >=(
  • edited December 2010
    Hey I wonder if the fact that the pic of Doc in the Clock, (lol that rhymes) since the clock isn't stopped at 10:04 does that mean that somehow lighting never struck the clock tower, or maybe Doc fixed it when he built his HQ in there.
  • edited December 2010
    But the clock DID stop at 10:04.
    The clock is just inverted because we look at it from the inside.
  • edited December 2010
    No, if you flip it, it would be about 9:07
  • edited December 2010
    You are correct.
  • edited December 2010
    I wonder if that means anything or if it was just a mistake.
  • edited December 2010
    @ Alan Johnson: Thanks alot for the desktop wallpapers!! There're awesome!
  • edited December 2010
    Origami wrote: »
    Shadowknight should work his magic with the new sizes. Otherwise there just too much of black on my background. >=(

Ask and ye shall receive. I also fixed(again) the "time circuit" colors. Also, I apologize for the formatting of this picture as the proper 1280x800 scale is too big for this site, and my Photobucket shrinks it even less.
  • edited December 2010
    No offense telltale, but those wallpapers kinda stink. Except for maybe the Delorean in the rain. They're too out of context and just weird animation. The remake with the in-game graphics of the first movie cover is awesome though. Kudos!
  • edited December 2010
    No offense telltale, but those wallpapers kinda stink. Except for maybe the Delorean in the rain. They're too out of context and just weird animation. The remake with the in-game graphics of the first movie cover is awesome though. Kudos!

They're just supposed to be kind of fun little images to go along with the episodes. They're not really indicative of actual moments in the game.
  • edited December 2010
    How are they out of context?, they fit in with each episode

Edit: Alan beat me to it.
  • edited December 2010
    They're just supposed to be kind of fun little images to go along with the episodes. They're not really indicative of actual moments in the game.

I know, but they're just weird, hard to explain. Just my opinion.
  • edited December 2010
    @ Shadowknight: I think I like your version even better than the official ones, cause it's more exciting, with the title and all.
  • edited December 2010

awww shrugs....I really hoped that pic.2 would happen with Marty hiding for his life.
    Also hoped that pic.5 confirmed we would be going to 1955. =(
  • edited December 2010
    Well, you never know, those things might still happen.
  • edited December 2010
    What about this?
    backtoposter.jpg

Nice!
  • edited December 2010
    Or:

postertext.jpg

I actually don't know about the writing credits...
  • edited December 2010
    Or:

postertext.jpg

I actually don't know about the writing credits...
    That's great! The only thing that would make it better would be replacing the BTTF logo with the game logo.
  • edited December 2010
    Zepton wrote: »
    @ Shadowknight: I think I like your version even better than the official ones, cause it's more exciting, with the title and all.

Thanks! Here's a link to the full 1280x800 version with no weirdness like what seemed to happen here. http://img442.imageshack.us/img442/1256/backtothefuture2.jpg
  • VainamoinenVainamoinen Moderator
    edited December 2010
    Origami wrote: »
    awww shrugs....I really hoped that pic.2 would happen with Marty hiding for his life.
    Also hoped that pic.5 confirmed we would be going to 1955. =(

As it always was with Drew Struzan's BTTF (and other) posters, I assume Ryan's wallpapers are supposed to capture the feeling of the episodes more than what's actually happening. So we might expect that Marty will enrage Kid so much that he has to fear for his life in episode 2; or we might expect that Doc's appearance in episode 3 is pretty much comparable to the one on the wallpaper. I'm not so sure about the episode 5 wallpaper; this picture might be meant more as a wild card.
  • edited December 2010
    As it always was with Drew Struzan's BTTF (and other) posters, I assume Ryan's wallpapers are supposed to capture the feeling of the episodes more than what's actually happening.
    What, you don't remember the classic scene where Marty stepped out of the DeLorean while staring shocked at his watch? :D
    edited December 2010
    ...and the one with Doc and Clara!? :D
  • edited December 2010
    markeres wrote: »
    That's great! The only thing that would make it better would be replacing the BTTF logo with the game logo.

I was trying to do it actually, but I couldn't get the size right without having to re-do the entire poster. If Laserschwert wants, here is the logo for the game so the poster can be updated:

http://vip.telltalegames.com/images/franchise_bttf.png
  • edited December 2010
    Here you go:

postertext2.jpg
  • edited December 2010
    Sah-weet! Thanks!
  • edited December 2010
    Here you go:
    Thank you! That's pretty fantastic. Almost as good as Max to the Future. :D
  • edited December 2010
    I really hope that art will be the DVD cover for the game.
  • edited December 2010
    Here you go:

postertext2.jpg

I want this exact damn thing as the cover. Seriously, ever since your work on that TOMI wallpaper, I've been silently begging in my head for Telltale to hire you to help design their cover art.
    edited December 2010
    Laserschwert's job on the grain would have been better, no doubt. ;)
  • edited December 2010
    I want this exact damn thing as the cover. Seriously, ever since your work on that TOMI wallpaper, I've been silently begging in my head for Telltale to hire you to help design their cover art.

I completely concur!
  • edited December 2010
    You can't write Mj Fox off the credits, since his likeness is being used.
  • edited December 2010
    Laserschwert's job on the grain would have been better, no doubt. ;)
    That's funny on so many levels ;)
Sign in to comment in this discussion.