BTTF the Game Wallpapers/Posters

Comments

• edited February 2011
    Hey!
    I`ve seen a small version of the BTT1 Telltale-ized poster.

Any idea where I can find a big version?

Thanks!
    MiKE42
  • edited February 2011
    I would also like a really high rez versions of that poster!
  • edited June 2011
    Telltale, I have to ask why you haven't made a poster similar to the movies' posters. You were so loyal to the movies, but you didn't make a poster? Come on, Telltale!
  • edited June 2011
    They had one at E3.... Unless I was dreaming. (I saw it in a video somewhere)
  • VainamoinenVainamoinen Moderator
    edited June 2011
    A little digging and a little thread merging later...
  • edited June 2011
    I kinda want the Trixie postcard from Episode 4...
  • edited June 2011
    Here you go:

postertext2.jpg

This is amazing :) Your really good at this.
    edited July 2011
    So... it actually exists!!!

bttfposter.jpg

When can we expect to see this in the newly-reformed TTG store?!?
  • edited July 2011

bttfposter.jpg

OMG, awesomeness!!!

DO-WANT.jpg
  • edited July 2011

At the moment, it's a San Diego Comic Con exclusive item.
  • edited July 2011

Ouch, heartbreak. Come on Alan, that's not very nice. :p
  • edited July 2011
    I like the twist on the movie posters in that.

Movie posters (as you all no doubt know)
    Were Marty
    Marty & Doc
    Marty, Doc & Clara

4 would be to much so nice twist to have fading marty, FCB (thought wrong hair) and young emmet
  • edited July 2011

bttfposter.jpg

Huzzah. I knew there had to be some sort of poster available! I can't wait to get my hands on-

...So it's going to be like that, is it? The laughs, the tears, the achievements, the disappointments; it meant nothing to you? I thought we understood each other. I suppose I was wrong all along.
  • edited July 2011

bttfposter.jpg

They should've put 4 people in the poster (Should've added 1931 Edna)
  • edited July 2011
    Very nice! Who's the artist of that one? Doesn't look like Ryan Jones to me...
    edited July 2011
    Very nice! Who's the artist of that one? Doesn't look like Ryan Jones to me...

DREW STRUZAN!!

No, just kidding. :D
  • edited July 2011
    I wonder if we could get maybe the image? You know, without a hand in the picture...

I'd also support that being the DVD cover.
  • edited July 2011
    Well, I would of course support the other one to be the DVD cover :D
  • edited July 2011
    As would I. I prefer the one with Marty alone. It's more elegant. That one is neat, though.
  • edited July 2011
    As would I. I prefer the one with Marty alone. It's more elegant. That one is neat, though.

Maybe a reversible cover? Not enough of those these days to my liking.

So Alan, now that Comic Con's over...any chance of us getting one?
  • edited July 2011
    You guys saved me one right? ................cricket-1.gif.............. right!? :(
  • edited August 2011
    Also, will we ever find out who my "direct competitor" is? :D
  • edited August 2011
    Also, will we ever find out who my "direct competitor" is? :D

Haha your "direct competitor" is the Telltale tool with a paint over by one of our concept artists!
  • edited August 2011
    Just got message from a friend of mine (who gave Telltale's booth a visit) that he grabbed one of those BTTF-posters for me, and is now back in town... yay!
    edited August 2011
    Damn, I wish I had such friends. :D
  • edited August 2011
    After all he did give me a few tips on how to tackle the BTTF-artwork... and he showed his portfolio at Telltale's booth, so maybe one more German doing stuff for Telltale? Who knows...
  • edited August 2011
    Well, since Alan never confirmed or denied that we non-Comic Con goers would have a chance, I hit the old eBay. Yaaaay eBay!
  • edited August 2011
    so... It actually exists!!!

bttfposter.jpg

when can we expect to see this in the newly-reformed ttg store?!?

where did you get that, and is it real, or did you make it?
  • edited August 2011

Are you kidding me?! If anything WE; the people who pre ordered the bttf game itself, should be the ones who can get that poster. Can that be included in the pre order deal as well, now that you have made a official poster/cover for the game that WE pre ordered? Or was it ONLY for the San Diego Comic Con 2011?:mad:
  • edited August 2011
    Damn, I wish I had such friends. :D
    me too man, but we souldn't have to have friends get for us, WE pre ordered/ paid for the bttf game, we should BE getting this from telltale for buying the game, as like a bonus or something. I mean come on; we buy the game, then wait for HALF a year for the game to get done, then wait LONGER for the disc to come, and what do we get.... an extras disc(and thats only if you pre ordered the game,) THATS IT!!!:mad: What do you guys think?
  • edited August 2011
    an extras disc(and thats only if you pre ordered the game,)
    You also get the disc if you didn't pre-order the game.
    What do you guys think?
    I think you're overreacting.
    edited August 2011
    What do you guys think?

Methinks Back to the Future was your first TTG game experience.
    Look elsewhere and try to get as much with 24.95$... ;)
  • edited August 2011
    Or just hit the ol' eBay like I did. Got my poster for $6.57 after shipping.
  • edited August 2011
    Methinks Back to the Future was your first TTG game experience.
    Look elsewhere and try to get as much with 24.95$... ;)

Yes this is my first TTG game experience, but we should have to buy something if we paid for the game itself. Thats like going to the movie, and later they advertise it some where like a convention or a showcase, and then they give away posters and other merchandise of the movie. Its just not fair! :mad:
  • edited August 2011
    Yes this is my first TTG game experience, but we should have to buy something if we paid for the game itself. Thats like going to the movie, and later they advertise it some where like a convention or a showcase, and then they give away posters and other merchandise of the movie. Its just not fair! :mad:
    Huh? You paid for the game and you got the game... what's not fair about that? :confused:
    edited August 2011
    Yes this is my first TTG game experience, but we should [sic] have to buy something if we paid for the game itself. Thats like going to the movie, and later they advertise it some where like a convention or a showcase, and then they give away posters and other merchandise of the movie. Its just not fair! :mad:

It's called merchandise. It's not actually meant to be free, but for fans with a bit of extra money on their hands and in SDCC's case, to lure people to Telltale's booth. The idea is centuries old at least... I actually wonder if the old Romans had some kind of gladiator merchandise... but enough of that. We're a bit off-topic here.
  • Yes this is my first TTG game experience, but we should have to buy something if we paid for the game itself. Thats like going to the movie, and later they advertise it some where like a convention or a showcase, and then they give away posters and other merchandise of the movie. Its just not fair! :mad:

So by that rationale do you get mad when you go to a movie in theatres and then years later see it on cable TV?
  • edited August 2011
    Huh? You paid for the game and you got the game... what's not fair about that? :confused:

It WON'T be fair if they don't sell/offer the bttf game poster to us, just as they have been giving them away at the booth at the comic-con.
  • edited August 2011
    So by that rationale do you get mad when you go to a movie in theatres and then years later see it on cable TV?

Not exactly, I mean, let's say you got/pre ordered a game, then later the game was advertised at E3 or something like that, and they gave away/sold promotional stuff of the game, wouldn't YOU want what they were giving away/selling, BECAUSE you got/paid for the game?:confused:
  • edited August 2011
    Not exactly, I mean, let's say you got/pre ordered a game, then later the game was advertised at E3 or something like that, and they gave away/sold promotional stuff of the game, wouldn't YOU want what they were giving away/selling, BECAUSE you got/paid for the game?:confused:
    Just go to E3/Comic-Con as well, and you get that stuff too. Again, you paid for the GAME, nothing else!!! Why do you think you're entitled to stuff other people get for going to a convention?? You even think it's unfair??? That's an extremely unappealing character trait... couldn't you just be happy for the other people because they get cool stuff??
Sign in to comment in this discussion.