BTTF the Game Wallpapers/Posters

1235»

Comments

• edited August 2011
    Yeah, I thought of it as unfair at first, but that was just my grousing that I don't have the money to go to Comic Con. Then I checked eBay! Why haven't you tried doing that instead of griping?
  • edited August 2011
    Yeah, I thought of it as unfair at first, but that was just my grousing that I don't have the money to go to Comic Con. Then I checked eBay! Why haven't you tried doing that instead of griping?

Its not that I'm griping, far from it. I would go to eBay to buy the poster for $10-$20 bucks no mater what the size of the poster was, but why would you even need to go to eBay to buy something that the makers of the game YOU bought from made, when they SHOULD be selling thoes posters on the telltale store itself.:confused: It just doesn't make any sence why the people who made the bttf game and the Official poster of the bttf game, are not selling the poster that they made, on their own website.

Its like the game "Portal 2"; I went to the sooner con in Oklahoma in june, and they had portal 2 stuff like buttons and t-shirts. If thoes where not being soled on steme's website, wouldn't you think that the people who bought the game or just played it and realy liked it, would want all that stuff as well, but not have to go to another website to get?
  • edited August 2011
    To those upset about the poster:

It would be impossible to mail these out to every one who bought the game. Two of the many reasons why- shipping posters is extremely expensive and a lot of people don't enter their shipping address when they buy the game. But since there seems to be a lot of interest in these I'll do a quick contest for two of them. Will update this thread in a few minutes with the link.
  • edited August 2011
    Amy Lukima wrote: »
    To those upset about the poster:

It would be impossible to mail these out to every one who bought the game. Two of the many reasons why- shipping posters is extremely expensive and a lot of people don't enter their shipping address when they buy the game. But since there seems to be a lot of interest in these I'll do a quick contest for two of them. Will update this thread in a few minutes with the link.

So you do have the posters, but there is no way you can sell them on the Telltale store. Is there a way you COULD sell them thru a third party website like Amazon.com, or something like that? :confused: Because obviously you have the posters, but the costs make it impossible for you to sell then directly from the Telltale online store.
  • edited August 2011
    C'mon... they're something special, alright? People who get them know that they have something special, and they're happy about it. If these were produced and sold en masse, they would just be some regular piece of merchandise, but this way they are... what's the word? SPECIAL!
  • edited December 2011
    With the hype around the game being pretty much over by now (since JP stole its thunder), I thought I might just upload these for anybody who's interested:

bttfwallpaper1920x1200t.jpg
    1920 x 1200

bttfwallpaper1600x1200t.jpg
    1600 x 1200

I had to stretch the image a bit to work for the widescreen version, but I guess it's still tolerable.
  • edited December 2011
    Niiiiiiice
  • VainamoinenVainamoinen Moderator
    edited December 2011
    I should buy a widescreen monitor just for this. ;)
  • edited February 2012
    With the hype around the game being pretty much over by now (since JP stole its thunder), I thought I might just upload these for anybody who's interested:

bttfwallpaper1920x1200t.jpg
    1920 x 1200

bttfwallpaper1600x1200t.jpg
    1600 x 1200

I had to stretch the image a bit to work for the widescreen version, but I guess it's still tolerable.

Nice one :) I could see myself using it as a wallpaper on my iPod touch, seeing as how BTTF is set to go for retail on PS3, PC & Wii in Europe soon. For anyone who's interested, here's the news: http://horrorcultfilms.co.uk/2012/02/deepsilver-to-take-on-retail-release-of-back-to-the-future-the-game/
Sign in to comment in this discussion.