BTTF the Game Wallpapers/Posters

edited February 2012 in Back to the Future
from the image on the TTG BTTF page.. I would like to put my vote in that this be the DVD cover.

41340609.jpg

Wallpaper size
http://img63.imageshack.us/img63/6789/bttf.jpg

Comments

• edited December 2010
    Where abouts on the bttF page is that?
  • edited December 2010
    my mistake its the normal TTG.COM
  • edited December 2010
    ok thanks
  • edited December 2010
    nice 'remake' of the first film's poster art, I LIKE IT!
  • edited December 2010
    owh my god....that wallpaper is too awesome!!!

*is putting it up*
  • edited December 2010
    Mm... yeah, it's cool (and I do hope it will find it's way into an HD picture, and maybe a cover or poster). But I'll stay with my Max to the Future wall-paper, it combines two things I like very much into one insanely cool picture :p
  • edited December 2010
    I agree it needs to be the cover. It's awesome. However, as a wallpaper, that was...missing something. Fixed!
  • edited December 2010
    Farlander wrote: »
    Mm... yeah, it's cool (and I do hope it will find it's way into an HD picture, and maybe a cover or poster). But I'll stay with my Max to the Future wall-paper, it combines two things I like very much into one insanely cool picture :p

Thats my exact wallpaper at the moment. I've had it since it was posted. :)

But now, I really want this new one!!
  • edited December 2010
    ^
    Add 1:00 AM 26 October 1985 to that. :)
  • edited December 2010
    Origami wrote: »
    ^
    Add 1:00 AM 26 October 1985 to that. :)

Thought about it, but I was sticking to the actual time circuits theme there.

Destination Date: Date the game is released
    Current Date: The date and time Marty arrives after using the time machine
    Date Departed: Obviously the date Marty was in just before temporal displacement.
  • edited December 2010
    Owh I see. *facepalm*

Maybe you should adjust the colours.
  • edited December 2010
    Origami wrote: »
    Owh I see. *facepalm*

Maybe you should adjust the colours.

That'd be a great idea if I were able to match the actual time circuit color...sucks to be colorblind, even if it's only slight.
  • edited December 2010
    BTW, that doesn't really look like Ryan Jones' art. This Marty is very different from the other drawn Martys.
  • edited December 2010
    Farlander wrote: »
    BTW, that doesn't really look like Ryan Jones' art. This Marty is very different from the other drawn Martys.

It's the in-game model...
  • edited December 2010
    Updated! I just realized by watching the trailer again...the three panels for the time circuits each have different colors. D'oh. I tried to match the color as close as possible. Here we go again!
  • edited December 2010
    ^
    Nice. Only the logo remains now. :P
  • edited December 2010
    Unfortunately, the logo has to stay that color unless someone can supply me with a good one against a black background. That logo was originally against a white background, and just cutting the logo out of the white made it look like crap. So I inverted it and played with the colors a bit.
  • edited December 2010
    Here you go:

Back20to20the20Future2_2.jpg
  • edited December 2010
    Is the Delorean flying (Via hover conversion) in this picture? I hope the answer is yes!

5264002651_7a0f28c401_b.jpg
  • edited December 2010
    prizna wrote: »
    Here you go:

Back20to20the20Future2_2.jpg

Thanks!!! :D
  • edited December 2010
    ur welcome :)
  • edited December 2010
    Bookmark it.
    http://vip.telltalegames.com/

This is where TTG puts a lot of their art, screenshots, concept art and hi-rez game logos.

The BTTF logo is under the universal stuff.
  • edited December 2010
    Thanks guys! I'll use that one as my background!
  • edited December 2010
    I wonder what I was doing on May 14 1986..... I would have been 5... it was a Wednesday.. my parents were divorced and my Dad would always pick us up on Wednesdays for supper.... Although if it was 7:57 in California it would be 9:57 in Wisconsin so I would have been sleeping in bed on my Star Wars sheets, that I still own and are now on my Son's bed, that he is sleeping in right now.

I bet you guys really cared about all that :D
  • edited December 2010
    Telltale's official wallpapers from all five episodes can now be downloaded from BTTF.com:

TTG_ep_1_700x394.jpg

TTG_ep_2_700x394.jpg

TTG_ep_3_700x394.jpg

TTG_ep_4_700x394.jpg

TTG_ep_5_700x394.jpg

http://www.bttf.com/telltale-announces-december-22-as-release-date-for-back-to-the-future-the-game.php
  • edited December 2010
    What about this?
    backtoposter.jpg
  • edited December 2010
    Nifty edit there.
  • edited December 2010
    I was hoping for something a bit different then just a re-do of the first movie poster.
  • edited December 2010
    Perhaps these deserve their own thread, but for now...

TTG_ep_1_700x394.jpg

TTG_ep_2_700x394.jpg

TTG_ep_3_700x394.jpg

TTG_ep_4_700x394.jpg

TTG_ep_5_700x394.jpg

Well, picture two certainly clears up the "who is Trixie from Poker Night" question, and I love the Clocktower office (with the clock-face inverted) in the episode 3 pic .

Beautiful work as always Dr Jones. :)

http://www.bttf.com/telltale-announces-december-22-as-release-date-for-back-to-the-future-the-game.php
  • edited December 2010
    If the game is half as good as this concept art... then it will be a good game. :p

And though I still have qualms about the "First Citizen Brown" thing, the character design is cool as hell.
  • edited December 2010
    Spoilerific! And intriguing!
  • VainamoinenVainamoinen Moderator
    edited December 2010
    Not too content with the DVD cover (that's more of a repetition, although I really appreciate the nod to Drew Struzan), but the wallpapers are the greatest stuff in existence. WHOAH. :D
  • edited December 2010

TTG_ep_4_700x394.jpg

OMG its Murray up on the shelf :eek: lol
  • edited December 2010
    ^
    Wow that picture is awesome. It shows Doc having to make a decision between law and science!

And does the last picture confirm 1955?
  • edited December 2010
    Ewwww law. Go for the science Doc! :p

Those wallpapers are awesome! And I like First Citizen Brown having his HQ in the clock tower, that's pretty cool.
  • edited December 2010
    Not too content with the DVD cover (that's more of a repetition, although I really appreciate the nod to Drew Struzan), but the wallpapers are the greatest stuff in existence. WHOAH. :D

Who said that was the DVD cover?
  • edited December 2010
    Nice work on the wallpapers. I like that 2nd one, I really want to see how this story plays out.
  • edited December 2010
    That trixi in the poster, it's the trixie from the begging of poker night at the inventory! mystery solved. Trixie was indeed a chrachter from BttF
  • onebluebirdonebluebird Telltale Alumni
    edited December 2010
    Hey Guys we will be posting all the wallpapers in six different screen sizes for you to use and love. Also I am going to be making official wallpapers of the movie poster version.

Stay tuned Alan should post them soon.

:-)
  • edited December 2010
    BTTF.com has posted the wallpapers in all six different sizes on their site! Head over HERE to grab them!

Enjoy!
Sign in to comment in this discussion.