Savegame troubles (merged threads)

1235»

Comments

• edited July 2012
    I found the fix after reading the forums above. It seems that if you install the other bttf episodes. It puts a link to the last one on the desktop with brings up the launcher with episode 5 for instance selected. You have to remove the icon and then just lauch it from the telltale games for the bttf episode you are on. Put that on the desktop or pin it to taskbar while you are playing it.

this is what i found out as well. it seems dumb that you are able to select other episodes from other episodes if when you do you can't save or load, and even autosave is disabled. what was the point of that telltale?
  • edited October 2012
    Been a long time since i've been on here but I have the official pc version and i'm also getting this no save option thing and I know I had it before... I logged in with my info and everything... could it be bad installation?
  • edited February 2013
    HOW TO FIGURE OUT THE SAME PROBLEM I DONT HAVE "SAVE" OR "LOAD" BUTTON... :\ PLs HELP ME....
  • JenniferJennifer Moderator
    edited February 2013
    It's found in the menu (the easiest way to get there is by pressing Esc).
  • edited June 2013
    I've recently bought Back to the Future as a part of a Humble Bundle - the game came split into five episodes with five different shortcuts in Steam. The issue I have is that the save files won't transfer from one episode into another, so I can't carry over all the decisions I've made in the 1st episode to the next one and have to play with the default choices.
    Did anyone else encounter this problem?
  • edited June 2013
    GoggerToy wrote: »
    I've recently bought Back to the Future as a part of a Humble Bundle - the game came split into five episodes with five different shortcuts in Steam. The issue I have is that the save files won't transfer from one episode into another, so I can't carry over all the decisions I've made in the 1st episode to the next one and have to play with the default choices.
    Did anyone else encounter this problem?
    I think there is no save game tranfering in BTTF
  • edited June 2013
    Tomi021 wrote: »
    I think there is no save game tranfering in BTTF

Well, there are some minor plot details, like, for example, when in Ep.1 you tell Edna Strickland that your name is Michael Corleone, and it should have stayed the same in the next episodes with the save transfer. And there is quite a lot of small details like that one in the game. I played the full game once, at my friend's old laptop, so I definetely know that saves can be transferred from one episode to another.

It might have something to do with the fact that game is installed as 5 separate episodes.
  • edited June 2013
    GoggerToy wrote: »
    Well, there are some minor plot details, like, for example, when in Ep.1 you tell Edna Strickland that your name is Michael Corleone, and it should have stayed the same in the next episodes with the save transfer. And there is quite a lot of small details like that one in the game. I played the full game once, at my friend's old laptop, so I definetely know that saves can be transferred from one episode to another.

It might have something to do with the fact that game is installed as 5 separate episodes.

Well i played in playsation with the games sperated into 5 diferent downloads and it kept my choices automaticaly and didnt ask me to do anything so idk
Sign in to comment in this discussion.