So I got a stuffed hedgehog for Christmas...

I kept imagining it telling me to touch it...to touch it like no man ever has.*cue orgasmic sounds*

Despite the fact that I'm a girl.

Comments

• edited December 2010
    Um.
  • edited December 2010
    If you also got a giraffe, then I'd be concerned.
  • edited December 2010
    Okay? I'm not quite sure what this has to do with Poker Night at the Inventory. I'm pretty sure there's a thread for what presents you got...

http://www.telltalegames.com/forums/showthread.php?t=21776
  • edited December 2010
    Katana wrote: »
    Okay? I'm not quite sure what this has to do with Poker Night at the Inventory.

Then you haven't heard all of Tycho's dialogues.
  • edited December 2010
    Katana wrote: »
    Okay? I'm not quite sure what this has to do with Poker Night at the Inventory. I'm pretty sure there's a thread for what presents you got...

http://www.telltalegames.com/forums/showthread.php?t=21776

My friend, this has EVERYTHING to do with Poker Night.
  • edited December 2010
    So I got a stuffed hedgehog for Christmas...
    What did it taste like?
    I kept imagining it telling me to touch it...to touch it like no man ever has.
    Well Sonic the Hedgehog says ....
  • edited December 2010
    der_ketzer wrote: »
    How did it taste like?

Well Sonic the Hedgehog says ....

This...this is real? This video...this is a real thing? Oh, my word. I think you just made this the best Christmas ever.
  • edited December 2010
    OttersPod wrote: »
    This...this is real? This video...this is a real thing? Oh, my word. I think you just made this the best Christmas ever.

Yes.:D
    During one of the 4 sonic kids shows(the adventures of sonic the hedgehog) Sonic would give a lesson called sonic sez says and teach the kids a lesson. That one was the most popular.
  • edited December 2010
    Gman5852 wrote: »
    Yes.:D
    During one of the 4 sonic kids shows(the adventures of sonic the hedgehog) Sonic would give a lesson called sonic sez says and teach the kids a lesson. That one was the most popular.

It was only the most popular because it was on a channel that everyone had. The one that was Sonic & the Freedom Fighters of Mobius was far better, but they canceled it at the end of a season. At the end of a major cliffhanger even! :(

On topic: Tycho is...odd. 'Nuff said.
  • edited December 2010

I'm surprised that you haven't seen it before because it was one of the earliest memes, like, ever.
  • edited December 2010
    It was only the most popular because it was on a channel that everyone had. The one that was Sonic & the Freedom Fighters of Mobius was far better, but they canceled it at the end of a season. At the end of a major cliffhanger even! :(

I think Gman meant that this particular Sonic Says was the most popular installment, not that Adventures was more popular than SatAM.
  • edited December 2010
    Falanca wrote: »
    I'm surprised that you haven't seen it before because it was one of the earliest memes, like, ever.

More very helpful info from Falanca! He is here all night long looking to make irreverent posts with terrible spelling.
  • edited December 2010
    About time I would get a little troll of my own. Thanks Santa!
  • edited December 2010
    Falanca wrote: »
    About time I would get a little troll of my own. Thanks Santa!

Yep, I work days so can be here every night. I waited awhile thinking someone might reply to your last post but I guess you are the only one happy that you post so much crap that someone wants to shut you up.
  • edited December 2010
    Alex280 wrote: »
    Yep, I work days so can be here every night. I waited awhile thinking someone might reply to your last post but I guess you are the only one happy that you post so much crap that someone wants to shut you up.

LOL. Dude. Not the best way to blend in a community, you know.

It's a forum of personal opinions, and more importantly, shits and giggles. Look at every other one's post, really. And I do try to help people when I have the info of something that they want to know more about, but in your case you just act childish and maybe want to have fun or something? Move on. If you have a beef, reach me by PM. Or you'll end up make yourself look like an idiot.
  • edited December 2010
    not trying to be part of this community. I did not read your whole post but I bet its just more stupid shit. Once I get my game working I will never be back here again. I do not need to troll forums all night long to make myself feel important.
  • edited December 2010
    not trying to be part of this community. I did not read your whole post but I bet its just more stupid shit. Once I get my game working I will never be back here again. I do not need to troll forums all night long to make myself feel important.

Wow...honestly, an attitude like that won't be missed.
  • VainamoinenVainamoinen Moderator
    edited December 2010
    Warning? What are you going to do? get me banned? LOL I could care less.

GOOD! Then you may wait for a reply from support... in silence. I'll help you a little with the silence bit.
  • edited December 2010
    More very helpful info from Falanca! He is here all night long looking to make irreverent posts with terrible spelling.
    Spelling errors I can find in the post you quoted: 0
  • edited December 2010

On topic: Tycho is...odd. 'Nuff said.

What was the cliffhanger?
  • edited December 2010
    Gman5852 wrote: »
    What was the cliffhanger?

They had just beaten Robotnik, kicked butt, and were on the verge of victory, when the camera went back to Robotnik's wrecked lair and two glowing red eyes appeared.
  • edited December 2010
    Also the comics & SatAM cartoon only character Snively also gained control of what's left of Robotnik's lair. But, well, glowing eyes man, always cooler.

Now that I know their intention was to bring Ixis Naugus back, I'm kind of happy that they didn't continue. But HECK, I wish it was KNUCKLES, damn right wouldn't that be cool.
  • edited December 2010
    despite the fact that i'm a girl.

o_o omg!!!
  • edited December 2010
    pepsiboy3 wrote: »
    o_o omg!!!

...did you...think I was a man?
  • edited December 2010
    ...did you...think I was a man?

Nah. I think he just came. a girl that likes Sonic. You are his dream-woman now just based on that.
  • edited December 2010
    der_ketzer wrote: »
    Nah. I think he just came. a girl that likes Sonic. You are his dream-woman now just based on that.

Aww, sorry pepsi. I'm more of a Squeenix woman, myself. Sonic always reminds me of my old orthodontist.
  • edited December 2010
    Aww, sorry pepsi. I'm more of a Squeenix woman, myself. Sonic always reminds me of my old orthodontist.

This may turn him on even more.
    :D
  • edited December 2010
    Sonic always reminds me of my old orthodontist.

I am mildly curious to the story behind this,
  • edited December 2010
    I never had an orthodonist. That might be why I was a Sonic fanboy for many years, to fill in the large emptiness in my miserable life.
  • edited December 2010
    I never had an orthodontist. I have a dentist though. He plays golf.
  • edited December 2010
    Remolay wrote: »
    I am mildly curious to the story behind this,

At my orthodontist's office, the only entertainment in the waiting room were old people magazines and an old Sega system--not sure which one, it was before my video game craze--that only had one Sonic game that I'm pretty sure just let us play the demo, because it was always the same level.

Because of this, me and Sonic have a bit of a rocky relationship.
  • edited December 2010
    Is anyone else concerned that this conversation started out as someone getting a stuffed hedgehog for christmas and turning into a talk about orthodontists?
  • edited December 2010
    At my orthodontist's office, the only entertainment in the waiting room were old people magazines and an old Sega system--not sure which one, it was before my video game craze--that only had one Sonic game that I'm pretty sure just let us play the demo, because it was always the same level.

Because of this, me and Sonic have a bit of a rocky relationship.

Weird enough, I was always fond of video games but I did have nothing but a NES and a Game Boy and I had only around 7 cartgidges of each system. When I was around 8 or 9 my Game Boy got broken so I had no handheld consoles that I could carry around, and we were going on a trip to my hometown which was always IMMENSELY boring to me because I don't like talking to my relatives and there is, like, no entertaining thing to do there.

One day I was at the new home of my newly married older cousin in the 6th day of my trip to the hometown, and they had a DVD player which also had a hacked Sega Genesis and NES built in (reads the roms of games off of CDs) and it was the first time I ever played Sonic (Sonic 3, and that's why it is my favorite in the first trilogy of games, if not in the whole franchise). Sonic became more valuable to me than every other game in this point of my life.

It's all about where and how you meet it the first time, yeah. But now I think back and I still believe it was good for me to meet Sonic that way.
  • edited December 2010
    nahnah390 wrote: »
    Is anyone else concerned that this conversation started out as someone getting a stuffed hedgehog for christmas and turning into a talk about orthodontists?
    That's more cause for concern than expressing lust for said stuffed hedgehog?
  • edited December 2010
    that was shocking the first time. this is the second time I've heard that.
  • edited December 2010
    furrykef wrote: »
    That's more cause for concern than expressing lust for said stuffed hedgehog?

I don't know... those orthodontists seem like a shady bunch.
Sign in to comment in this discussion.