FAQ for new posters & ask general questions here!

Comments

• edited December 2010
    I have a question abut future BTTF episodes coming up..will the Delorean Fly again? or does it have the modified Hover Conversion?
  • VainamoinenVainamoinen Moderator
    edited December 2010
    No one of us knows yet... so there is still hope. ;)
  • edited December 2010
    Does anyone know what the effects option (on or off) does in the games graphics settings?
  • edited December 2010
    No one of us knows yet... so there is still hope. ;)
    Oh ok thank you..no problem though, the Delorean is perfect no matter what.
  • edited December 2010
    Thanks in advance. The story is obviously a big part of this game, and I don't want to drop 25 bucks without knowing this for sure.
  • JakeJake Telltale Alumni
    edited December 2010
    The game is fully subtitled in English, French, and German. Subtitles are of when you first install te game but can be turned on in the games' settings screen.
  • edited December 2010
    there are subtitles, just like with all other telltale games. But you have to turn them on in options.

EDIT: Jake is a ninja.
  • edited December 2010
    Thanks a lot, guys. And huge thanks to the Telltale team for considering this - you wouldn't believe how many popular games out there are missing this simple option.
  • edited December 2010
    Does anyone know if you still get the DVD for free at the end of the run if you buy Back to the Future now?

Thanks!
  • Macfly77Macfly77 Moderator
    edited December 2010
    Yes, you do.
    When you buy a season from the Telltale Store, you can always get the DVD for free (plus shipping) when it's released after the end of the season.
  • edited December 2010
    If I buy part one when episode 2 comes out will I have to pay $25 again? Or does it come as a free update?
  • edited December 2010
    Hi I was wanting to buy the game but it looks like its ship only? is there no download feature? I'd really hate to have it shipped as I'm in Korea and it can take forever for stuff to get to me. thanks
  • edited December 2010
    $25 is a one-time purchase for all 5 episodes.
  • edited December 2010
    For now, it's download only.
  • edited December 2010
    It is actually download only until the end of the season, then you can order, if you want to, a DVD that contains all 5 episodes + extras.
  • edited December 2010
    Wow thanks thats a great deal!
  • edited December 2010
    Plus you get the collector's DVD a couple of months after the end of the series.
    All you have to do is pay for shipping.
  • edited December 2010
    Oh?...lol sorry guys I guess I must've misunderstood the buy page-for some reason I thought it was asking for a shipping address but it seems all good now, im downloading it as we speak, thanks
  • edited December 2010
    Nik738 wrote: »
    Oh?...lol sorry guys I guess I must've misunderstood the buy page-for some reason I thought it was asking for a shipping address but it seems all good now, im downloading it as we speak, thanks

Yeah, system automatically does to all purchases, just in case you have any pyshical stuff in your cart.

Have fun with your game!
  • edited December 2010
    Falanca wrote: »
    Yeah, system automatically does to all purchases, just in case you have any pyshical stuff in your cart.

Have fun with your game!

He said thanks. Usually that means the problem is solved. But I know you want to get your post count up so by all means post on everybody's solved help threads.
  • edited December 2010
    Alex280 wrote: »
    He said thanks. Usually that means the problem is solved. But I know you want to get your post count up so by all means post on everybody's solved help threads.

Not to mention you're tracking me in all threads just to boost your post count.

It's my final warning. If you have a beef, PM me.
  • edited December 2010
    Falanca wrote: »
    Not to mention you're tracking me in all threads just to boost your post count.

It's my final warning. If you have a beef, PM me.

Warning? What are you going to do? get me banned? LOL I could care less.
  • edited December 2010
    Alex280 wrote: »
    Warning? What are you going to do? get me banned? LOL I could care less.

The phrase is "couldn't care less" and you certainly win the 1st place trophy for being the biggest jerkwad newb to show up since BTTF came out.
  • edited December 2010
    holmja wrote: »
    The phrase is "couldn't care less" and you certainly win the 1st place trophy for being the biggest jerkwad newb to show up since BTTF came out.

That's actually pretty amusing. I like my new sig too 8D
  • edited December 2010
    holmja wrote: »

Have to be good at something I guess. I might be a "newb" Newbs are those who are new to some task* and are very beginner at it, possibly a little overconfident about it, but they are willing to learn and fix their errors to move out of that stage.

I take that as a complement, at least you did not call me a n00b. Of course I am new here, see my post count? I will not spend the next two years of my life here ether. As for "jerkwad" First I have not heard that word since high school second, I am not the one hijacked someones thread to boost their post count. Is that all you can to is call me names? I have never once called you any names but if that makes you feel tough then keep it up.
  • edited December 2010
    What would I do with a post count? I'm a fan of Telltale for some years and I do post stuff time to time, as long as it fits the main subject.

Unlike YOUR posts, you know...
  • edited December 2010
    "couldn't care less" reminds me of david hasselhof's song "jump in my car" and thats a good thing.... kind of...

and yeah, judging someone about his post counts is for... slack...... i mean fools
  • edited December 2010
    linorn wrote: »
    A co-op adventure game?:confused:

I understand your confusion I hadnt even played the game just saw it was single player on the pack. Turns out he already has a dog super sweet.

But seriously you should be able to have other people play along with you. Just viewing the screen your playing on and chat together two minds are better then one (alegedlly) and two minds are bound to have more fun.

PS: finding the controls a bit weird when I change views but other wise a pretty slick game.
  • edited December 2010
    Can anyone tell me what the controls are like in the game? I have a Mac, and I really don't like keyboard based controls. If I'm going to play a computer based game, I prefer ones with the option to plug in a USB 'console like' controller. Is it all arrow keys, or can you use your mouse? And what are the action keys? And most importantly, can you use a controller? Either way, I'm going to buy it,but I'd just like to know.

Sorry if this was brought up already, but I'm trying to avoid reading spoilers.
  • edited December 2010
    jpheller wrote: »
    Can anyone tell me what the controls are like in the game? I have a Mac, and I really don't like keyboard based controls. If I'm going to play a computer based game, I prefer ones with the option to plug in a USB 'console like' controller. Is it all arrow keys, or can you use your mouse? And what are the action keys? And most importantly, can you use a controller? Either way, I'm going to buy it,but I'd just like to know.

Sorry if this was brought up already, but I'm trying to avoid reading spoilers.

You can play the game pretty much entirely with the mouse and I've had good luck using an Xbox 360 controller for windows to play the game on my PC, can't say how much luck you'll have on a mac though (I assume the mac version support gamepads just like the pc version.)
  • edited December 2010
    That's great, thanks for the info!
  • edited December 2010
    Any Possible news on when this will be released on the iPad?
  • edited December 2010
    i like how steam keeps everything up to date and organized and would like to redeem the key on there if at all possible.
  • edited December 2010
    i like how steam keeps everything up to date and organized and would like to redeem the key on their if at all possible.

I don't think it will.
  • edited December 2010
    shame if that turns out to be fact=/
    der_ketzer wrote: »
    I don't think it will.
    edited December 2010
    Until Telltale's Xmas break is over, I doubt we'll get any believeable news on the iPad release. :(
  • edited December 2010
    is there any chance of it come to xbox live ?
    edited December 2010
    There are no plans yet, but who knows.
  • edited December 2010
    Quick question.

I got a ton of gift cards for Christmas. Unfortunately a Telltale gift card doesn't exist.

Is there anyway to buy the game on a different site in order to play it? I'm pretty sure there isn't, but I thought I'd ask.

Cheers.
  • edited December 2010
    I know it's available on Steam and Direct2Drive. I don't know about any others.
Sign in to comment in this discussion.