FAQ for new posters & ask general questions here!

Comments

• edited December 2010
    There are a few options... but none of them will get you the swanky end of season DVD....
  • edited December 2010
    Damn. Guess I'll wait.

Thanks guys.
  • edited December 2010
    There are reliable places to sell gift cards, you know.
  • edited December 2010
    Are there wallpapers of the splash screens anywhere? Mainly of Citizen Brown and Outatime? I'd like to use them as desktop wallpaper, but I can't find them in proper sizes.
  • edited December 2010
    Is this what you're looking for? http://www.bttf.com/telltale-announces-december-22-as-release-date-for-back-to-the-future-the-game.php. All of the pictures are available in 6 sizes, but I don't know if any of them are the size you need.
  • edited December 2010
    Excatly what I was looking for, thanks!
  • edited January 2011
    Incredible, thanks for the Answers :D
  • edited January 2011
    Wasn't the purchase of BTTF game supposed to come with a puzzle game? If so where do I find it?
  • edited January 2011
    Only if you PRE-purchased it (that is, prior to Dec. 22th), and only in the Telltale store (not Steam, PS3 or other ways). If it is the case, you'll find it on your "Your Games" page, and it's called Puzzle Agent
  • Macfly77Macfly77 Moderator
    edited January 2011
    As for Back to the Future, the real puzzle game starts with episode 2.
    You will be able to find it in February 2010.
    There's a puzzle for you right there. ;)
  • edited January 2011
    I have one more question..if there any way I could get the Characters voice collection maybe for download, more then on the game's main site?
  • edited January 2011
    Hey everyone, I'm new to the forums and telltale games...

I bought this game awhile ago before it was released when there was a promo going on to get the game for free. Now that its released, I can't figure out how to download it to play it! I'm dying here.. please help. I've clicked the joystick, and while it has BTF listed under my games, there's no download link to click on. Many apologies, I am a huge n00b...
  • edited January 2011
    gr8ball, email support@telltalegames.com with your order number (which you can find in "My Games") and they'll sort you out.
  • edited January 2011
    gr8ball wrote: »
    Hey everyone, I'm new to the forums and telltale games...

I bought this game awhile ago before it was released when there was a promo going on to get the game for free. Now that its released, I can't figure out how to download it to play it! I'm dying here.. please help. I've clicked the joystick, and while it has BTF listed under my games, there's no download link to click on. Many apologies, I am a huge n00b...
    The free episode won't be available to download until February: http://www.telltalegames.com/forums/showthread.php?t=21207
  • edited January 2011
    Can you sort of die in the Game, or is everything so scripted, that the Timeline wont change in a comical death. :p

I dont think you could die in Tales of Monkey Island either. :confused:
  • edited January 2011
    I have one more question..if there any way I could get the Characters voice collection maybe for download, more then on the game's main site?
    Anyone?
  • edited January 2011
    I don't know if Telltale has answered this question, but will this game be released in stores?
  • edited January 2011
    As of right now, no.

However, Tales of Monkey Island (a game Telltale made in the second half of 2009) WILL be hitting retail in March 2011, and since BTTF is such a huge license, it's likely to open many new doors for Telltale to do that sort of thing more often, so I wouldn't rule out a retail release entirely, but don't expect it within...the next year and a half.
  • edited January 2011
    Does anyone have any info on the release date for BTTF for the PS3? I can't find any info on it on this website or any other. Just " Sometime in 2011"

So does anyone have any helpful info?
  • edited January 2011
    I'm fairly certain the only thing anyone knows is "sometime in 2011", probably early on in the year.
  • edited January 2011
    As of right now, no.

However, Tales of Monkey Island (a game Telltale made in the second half of 2009) WILL be hitting retail in March 2011, and since BTTF is such a huge license, it's likely to open many new doors for Telltale to do that sort of thing more often, so I wouldn't rule out a retail release entirely, but don't expect it within...the next year and a half.

I've seen Sam and Max seasons in GameStop's, so it's probably very likely that BttF gets a small store release too.
  • thpthp
    edited January 2011
    Will BTTF be released at about the same time in the European PSN Store as well, or is there a delay from the US store to the EU store? Will there be a difference between the version in the US store compared to the version in the EU store (i.e. would it make sense to buy the game through an US PSN account)?
  • edited January 2011
    Apple's Mac App Store launched yesterday, and I was hoping to see the Back to the Future game on there on its release day. The timing was perfect, but it was a no-show. Is there any hope for getting this game on there to receive updates in the future? What's the matter, CHICKEN?
  • edited January 2011
    So i bought Bttf ep 1 and i see it in games.

I saw there Your games and there was some info so your games links are right up top, but i don´t see anything link.

So can someone show or say where is it because i don´t see it anywhere or i´m just blind. :confused:
  • edited January 2011
    FYI you can't buy the episodes individually. So if you really bought BTTF, you bought all the episodes, which all should be listed in your games page. Not only first episode. If you only see the first episode in Your Games page, you got the free version of the first episode (meaning you did not buy it), which will be unlocked in February.

If you see the list of the episodes in your games page, the download links of the episodes that have been released are located in the frame with the name of the game, episode, and the icon of the episode. Upper link is for PC, the other one is for MAC. Special for BTTF episodes, you can also choose between English and German languages for your game in the same place. If you see no link at the right of a frame belonging to a game, this means this episode hasn't been released yet.

So far only the first episode of BTTF game has been released, so if you bought the whole season for 25 dollars you can see 5 individual frames for individual episodes in your games page, but only one of them will have links. If you got the first episode FOR FREE, it also does not have the links since it's not meant to be played before February.
  • edited January 2011
    Apple's Mac App Store launched yesterday, and I was hoping to see the Back to the Future game on there on its release day. The timing was perfect, but it was a no-show. Is there any hope for getting this game on there to receive updates in the future? What's the matter, CHICKEN?

There are no plans to bring Back to the Future to the Mac App Store at this time.
  • edited January 2011
    Ah well. In that case, I'll buy from the web store -- been looking forward to this game. Thanks!
  • edited January 2011
    I really want to know this too!, i'm waiting to know when and how much to buy the psn card...please?
  • edited January 2011
    I'm sorry if this is obvious or i'm supposed to know it, but when will this actually be available on PS3? I own a PC but would MUCH rather play it on PS3. I keep going to playstation store on my PS3 looking for it, but it's not there.
  • edited January 2011
    Hello all, I happened to read in another thread that the PC version lets you use a gamepad and/or a 360 controller. my main reason for wanting it on PS3was because of controller versus mouse/keyboard, if someone can confirm BTTF works with a controller on PC i'll just get it for PC. Thanks for all your help!
  • edited January 2011
    Hi!

I am trying to purchase ONLY Episode 1 of BTTF. Can I do this or do I have to get the whole "season" for 24.95? Any help appreciated!

Andrew R.
    Chesterfield, Missouri
  • edited January 2011
    You can't just buy the first episode. It was available for free during pre-orders, I don't know about now.
  • edited January 2011
    http://www.telltalegames.com/bttfoffer

Just go there and register for the free episode. You have to wait for February but that's getting closer every day
  • edited January 2011
    I sure hope we hear something about the PS3 version soon...
  • edited January 2011
    Spykes wrote: »
    Q: Will the game be translated/subtitled into other languages?

A: 9/1/10 - Nothing has been officially released about what languages the game will be translated or subtitled into. However, it's a safe bet that Telltale Games will do similar translations as they have for their other games.

I'd like to add that the game is fully translated (and voiced) in German.
  • edited January 2011
    how can I get all opf the voice clicp from the game, just the voices the main site only has like 3 sounds each.
  • edited January 2011
    Well, the trailers and 'making of' vids have popped up on the PSN now. Doesn't look like any game yet though.
  • edited January 2011
    When the world is this game coming out on Playstation network??????????
  • edited January 2011
    Hey everyone

when is episode 2 coming out for this back to the future game

because i would like to play episode 2 very badly

thanks
  • edited January 2011
    volumes wrote: »
    Hey everyone

when is episode 2 coming out for this back to the future game

because i would like to play episode 2 very badly

thanks

February. A.k.a. anywhere between 1-4 weeks from now.
Sign in to comment in this discussion.