FAQ for new posters & ask general questions here!

Comments

• edited March 2011
    Okay, so we only have a sort of predictable Episode 4 coming out and then the final Episode 5 left - I know this is a bit of a far stretch but I'm begging Telltale to make more seasons of Back to the Future after this one....PLEASE?! There are so MANY things you can do with the series!!!! Anybody in agreement? Any input would be much appreciated and if any Telltale Reps can chime in on this that would help thanks!
  • edited March 2011
    No please. Even if there is going to be an improvement in animations and gameplay, storywise I wouldn't let them have a second run. This game's story isn't bad, it's one of the rare qualities that makes the game actually enjoyable to... endure, but adding another layer to the storyline of Marty and Doc and making them run into other Tannens and other alternate timelines, well, it would be on par with the cartoon series in which they just messed up with the timeline like hell and there wasn't any consequences.
  • edited March 2011
    Falanca is a buzz kill. litterally I'm drinken beer and now i'm sober because you killed this thread so fast :(
  • edited March 2011
    I have to agree. While I'd love more I think you run into the problem of burn out. There are only so many times you can tell the same basic story of boy and old guy go back in time, screw things up, and have to fix it.
  • edited March 2011
    I have to agree with Falanca. It is nice to see something new from BTTF, and something that one of the Bobs is involved in - but I rather would just stick to the five episodes. I'm sure we all have ideas of new adventures for Doc and Marty to go on, but that's what fanfic is for.

I can hardly wait to see the episode where Doc and Marty head into the future, which probably won't be until Episode Five. I do wonder what becomes of the new future, and if the events of October 21 of 2015 still take place. I would hate to think that Marty Jr is still a wimp. I would hope for the Marty who had avoided racing Needles (and Jennifer) to use good hands-on parenting with their children.

Marty Sr to son: Now, remember, honey. If you put your mind to it, you can accomplish anything.
  • edited April 2011
    some point in time?becouse downloaded the first Back to the Future: Episode and it got me into it:D now i want to know what happens next:confused:.
  • edited April 2011
    The first episode was merely a demo. The rest of the series have to be purchased. If you enjoyed episode one so much, buy the rest of the episodes. It's not THAT expensive.
  • edited April 2011
    No, the only free episode of Back to the Future will be Episode 1.
  • edited April 2011
    I wish i could buy these in a store like walmart.I cant use a credit card
  • edited April 2011
    Dont worry, telltale tends to have contests for free seasons every once in a while. Just keep a peek at the blog every once in a while for when those happen.
    That and there will be a disc copy that MIGHT hit a store eventually.
    You could also get a PSN card at a store and get the PS3 version if that is possible
  • edited April 2011
    Gman5852 wrote: »
    Dont worry, telltale tends to have contests for free seasons every once in a while. Just keep a peek at the blog every once in a while for when those happen.
    That and there will be a disc copy that MIGHT hit a store eventually.
    You could also get a PSN card at a store and get the PS3 version if that is possible
    PSN card costs 50 bucks i dont know about spending that kind of money on a card that you have to keep buying new ones every time you run out of points.I might keep my eye out for those contests.I hope thay put in on a disk for stores.
  • edited April 2011
    PSN card costs 50 bucks i dont know about spending that kind of money on a card that you have to keep buying new ones every time you run out of points.I might keep my eye out for those contests.I hope thay put in on a disk for stores.

Another alternative would be a pre-paid Visa etc. You can load them up as much as you want and use them like a credit card. Just something to think about.
  • edited April 2011
    Does anyone know if Telltale Games are planning to release Episode 2 for free like they did with Episode 1 or will I have to buy the full version?
  • edited April 2011
    In short, no. You will have to buy the rest of the series.
  • edited April 2011
    In short, no. You will have to buy the rest of the series.

As it should be. I am enjoying the first episode so much I will certainly buy the remainder.

Thanks TTG - job well done!
  • edited April 2011
    You understand that they're a company trying to make money, right?
  • edited April 2011
    I am sure there is a thread already on the forum some where but I am lazy and don't want to scrub through to find one. I know this only only available on PC and PS3 but was wonderinf if that is going to be permament exclusive or is there a possiblitiy this will be on the 360 market place eventually?
  • edited April 2011
    This should clarify things.
    Spykes wrote: »
    Q: What platforms will Back to the Future - The Game be released on? [EDITED]

A: 10/25/2010 - The officially announced platforms are as follows...

PC, Mac, PS3 (via PSN) and iPad

As of right now, there are no plans to release the game on XBox 360 or the Wii consoles.
  • edited April 2011
    How the heck do I unlock my game!?!? apparently I'm supposed be prompted to ener my username and password and it's that easy but I only get to ask for an offline mode code. CLEARLY I have internet connection so why is my game offline???
  • edited April 2011
    Link2010 wrote: »
    How the heck do I unlock my game!?!? apparently I'm supposed be prompted to ener my username and password and it's that easy but I only get to ask for an offline mode code. CLEARLY I have internet connection so why is my game offline???

If you're using snow leopard it's caused by the OS firewall. Here are instructions from Apple explaining how to change this option: http://support.apple.com/kb/ht1810
  • edited April 2011
    so what setting should it be set to? because it's been on automatically allow signed software to receive connections which also asks my permission (which i gave) to allow it to be played. If it helps, whenever I start up the game, my dock and the bar on top of the monitor disappear.
  • edited April 2011
    Telltale, please add some new art to your site of 1st Citizen Brown and maybe some others?
  • edited April 2011
    How do you access music files in EP3? I would like to listen to the music of the Hill Valley plaza.
  • VainamoinenVainamoinen Moderator
    edited April 2011
    Google a tool called "Telltale music extractor". But don't tell anyone! :D
  • edited April 2011
    You're a good man!
  • edited August 2011
    What's up with this??
    Is it worth downloading??
  • edited August 2011
    What's up with this??
    Is it worth downloading??

That means it is new to you. Did you just buy it?
  • amy i have the same thing and i bought it back in december
  • edited August 2011
    No, I bought it back in April
    and I just ordered the Deluxe Edition, and it took me to the Past Purchases screen, and there was a thing that said new next to all of the episodes
  • edited August 2011
    No, I bought it back in April
    and I just ordered the Deluxe Edition, and it took me to the Past Purchases screen, and there was a thing that said new next to all of the episodes

Do you have more than one serial number now? Any chance I can get your order number if you do?
  • Macfly77Macfly77 Moderator
    edited August 2011
    It happened to me too, Amy (I also purchased the Deluxe Edition).
    As for serial numbers, I don't believe we get any with BttF, as it just says "Use your Telltale username and password to unlock this game!" where the serial number would be.
  • edited August 2011
    Same thing's happening on my end as well.
  • edited August 2011
    Same here!
  • edited August 2011
    Same thing here also.
  • edited August 2011
    Same issue here.
  • edited August 2011
    I got the "new" sticker too from ordering the deluxe disc thingy.
    Seems to be a bug in the system that's relabelling games as new
  • edited August 2011
    I didn't get a "new" or anything next to my game icons... I feel so special now :)
  • edited August 2011
    I didn't get a "new" or anything next to my game icons... I feel so special now :)

Same here....ahhh darn! Special´s gone : O
  • edited August 2011
    Okay, I'm going go out on a limb here and guess that retail means disc based. That being said, if we already a PS3 version out on PSN, then why are we getting a retail version? Is there going to be something different added?

Also, how will this affect the trophy list? Will this mean a platinum trophy will be added and will I have to buy retail just get the trophy or will the trophy on PSN be updated and I automatically get one?

Needless to say trophies have spoiled me. :o
Sign in to comment in this discussion.