Episode 6: The Ride

edited November 2012 in Back to the Future
Dear Telltale-Games-Team,

*please* release a 6th episode with a driving- and flightsimulator for the DeLorean.

Many of us would like to drive or fly around with the DMC-12.
There have been several user-mods for GTA, Testdriver and other games.

Come on, give us the official ride ;-)

Best regards,
Tobias

ps: Sorry for the lurid title...

Comments

• edited December 2010
    Dear Telltale Games,

Please release a Monkey Island episode that plays like Sid Meier's Pirates!

Also, I demand a Thy Dungeon Man style text adventure episode of SBCG4AP.

In Jurassic Park, I insist that I be able to turn on the electric fences at just the right time to fry children and send them through the air. That was the most important part of the movie.

Puzzle Agent should have had a Street Fighter IV style fighting game.

Wallace & Gromit needed more Cthulhu.
  • edited December 2010
    Dear Telltale,

There needs to be bad flop rage moves in Telltale Texas Hold Em' and Poker Night.

There should be a mod for Poker Night called Porker Night at the Iventory

Bone should have been a rhythm game where you mash your keyboard to defeat enemies.

You also should be able to fly in every Telltale game.
  • edited December 2010
    My expectations from Telltale has decreased ultimately because they still haven't added reloading for Sam's gun in Season 1 and 2. And 3. And Strong Bad's nunchuck gun.
  • edited December 2010
    Falanca wrote: »
    My expectations from Telltale has decreased ultimately because they still haven't added reloading for Sam's gun in Season 1 and 2. And 3. And Strong Bad's nunchuck gun.

They haven't even added ammo and a normal cover system!
  • edited December 2010

*please* release a 5th episode of Wallace & Gromit's Grand Adventures with a cheese eating simulator for the pallet.

Many of us would like to chew on a hunk of virtual wensleydale and experience the cheesy goodness as if it were real. There have been several user-moulds for GTA, Epic Mickey and other games.

Come on, give us the official stinky treat ;-)

Best regards,
    Mr. Mac N. Cheese

ps: Sorry for the lurid smell...
  • edited December 2010
    holmja wrote: »
    Dear Telltale Games,

Please release a Monkey Island episode that plays like Sid Meier's Pirates!

Also, I demand a Thy Dungeon Man style text adventure episode of SBCG4AP.

In Jurassic Park, I insist that I be able to turn on the electric fences at just the right time to fry children and send them through the air. That was the most important part of the movie.

Puzzle Agent should have had a Street Fighter IV style fighting game.

Wallace & Gromit needed more Cthulhu.

wrong forum buddy
  • edited December 2010
    Davies wrote: »

*please* release a 5th episode of Wallace & Gromit's Grand Adventures with a cheese eating simulator for the pallet.

Many of us would like to chew on a hunk of virtual wensleydale and experience the cheesy goodness as if it were real. There have been several user-moulds for GTA, Epic Mickey and other games.

Come on, give us the official stinky treat ;-)

Best regards,
    Mr. Mac N. Cheese

ps: Sorry for the lurid smell...

wrong forum again, this is a bttf forum. not mac and cheese
  • edited December 2010
    bttf1985cc wrote: »
    wrong forum buddy

*facepalm*
  • edited December 2010
    bttf1985cc wrote: »
    wrong forum again, this is a bttf forum. not mac and cheese

Is this person for real?! Surely someone this lacking in a sense of humor must be some kind of robot? I made mention of user-moulds for goodness sakes!

*facepalm* indeed.
  • edited December 2010
    i would love a "the ride" simulation game.

i mean....

there's already "the ride" on dvd and bluray and the guys who already have this "cant-remember-the-name-of-it"-THINGIE, that allows you to really enjoy the ride as it was meant to be can already enjoy it, but it would be really great to reenact this with keyboard or gamepad or whatever.

would be fun!!
  • edited December 2010
    Dear Telltale,

Please include world peace in the next episode of BTTF.

And the cure to cancer in Sam and Max would be great too.
  • edited December 2010
    Dear Telltale,

Please include world peace in the next episode of BTTF.

And the cure to cancer in Sam and Max would be great too.

Oh, and, Susan Coffey. They both must have Susan Coffey. Not in the game, but more like when I download the next BTTF episode, ZING, she's here. I want this. Make it happen Telltale or you eat babies.
  • edited December 2010
    Falanca wrote: »
    Make it happen Telltale or you eat babies.

Is that some sort of weird threat? Will you be holding Telltale down and forcing babies down its throat, or are you just going to secretly slip one or two into its lunch when it's not looking? Or is this like a playground dare, where everyone will be standing around chanting "Eat Them! Eat Them!" and Telltale will have to chow down in front of the whole class or else lose face?

And what are you going to do if it turns out that Telltale actually likes eating babies and does it all the time?
  • edited December 2010
    Cyphox wrote: »
    i would love a "the ride" simulation game.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KFpCyDnbSu4
  • edited December 2010
    LuigiHann wrote: »
    After watching that, I will never again complain about Kid Beyond as Biff: "Are you OK? What are you DOING? YEAH!"
  • edited December 2010
    It's on the BTTF Bluray Trilogy. You get to chase Biff through time.
  • edited December 2010
    markeres wrote: »
    After watching that, I will never again complain about Kid Beyond as Biff: "Are you OK? What are you DOING? YEAH!"

"Hey what's up!?" Yeah, definite new appreciation for Kid Beyond's Biff.
  • edited December 2010
    Jota wrote: »
    Is that some sort of weird threat? Will you be holding Telltale down and forcing babies down its throat, or are you just going to secretly slip one or two into its lunch when it's not looking? Or is this like a playground dare, where everyone will be standing around chanting "Eat Them! Eat Them!" and Telltale will have to chow down in front of the whole class or else lose face?

And what are you going to do if it turns out that Telltale actually likes eating babies and does it all the time?

That's a really good point actually. I was saying it like if they don't do it, they would have the social mark of someone/some group that eats babies. Not like I would serve and feed them babies... In case, they don't want to...
  • edited December 2010
    Dear telltale remake sbcg4ap as homestar.
    And you know what, how come rather dashing is the only playable forum member. Maybe I want to play a Falanca or Stlouisribs, or me.
    EDIT: Dang it we quit those jokes.
  • edited December 2010
    Gman5852 wrote: »
    Dang it we quit those jokes.

Being late to the party is considered stylishly cool ;)
  • edited December 2010
    Davies wrote: »
    Being late to the party is considered stylishly cool ;)

Dear Telltale,

Please remake Tales of Monkey Island as a 2D point-and-click adventure.

There, I said it. ;)

Sincerely,
  • edited January 2011
    I can't believe that the first BTTF game worth mentioning is a puzzle game. I know I'll probably get blasted by Telltale junkies..*AGAIN*...but the main reason
    *I* play video games is to be someone I'm not. How damn cool would it have been to be marty with access to THE Delorean! I guess we'll never know. I just wish I could understand TellTale's reasoning for creating a PUZZLE based BTTF game. I find it hard to believe that a clearly talented and dedicated company like TT can only make puzzle games...
  • edited January 2011
    ADAMATION wrote: »
    I can't believe that the first BTTF game worth mentioning is a puzzle game. I know I'll probably get blasted by Telltale junkies..*AGAIN*...but the main reason
    *I* play video games is to be someone I'm not. How damn cool would it have been to be marty with access to THE Delorean! I guess we'll never know. I just wish I could understand TellTale's reasoning for creating a PUZZLE based BTTF game. I find it hard to believe that a clearly talented and dedicated company like TT can only make puzzle games...
    Universal specifically sought out Telltale to make a BTTF puzzle adventure game. If Universal wanted an action game for BTTF, they would have gone with a different developer.
  • edited January 2011
    *I* play video games is to be someone I'm not. How damn cool would it have been to be marty with access to THE Delorean!

Erm... You do play as Marty in the game. And you do use the Delorean.
  • edited January 2011
    Dear Telltale,

After playing the first episode of your Back to the Future game, I was disgusted by the voice actors you hired. I demand you replace them with the Sam and Max Hit the Road voice actors right away. I will never buy one of your games again until Marty and Doc are voiced by Bill Farmer and Nick Jameson as they were intended to be.

Also, please release Back to the Future and all of your other games on the Nintendo 64. I am disappointed that you would ignore me and all the other loyal Nintendo 64 owners by refusing to release your game on the most popular system.
  • edited January 2011
    Dear Telltale,

After playing the first episode of your Back to the Future game, I was disgusted by the voice actors you hired. I demand you replace them with the Sam and Max Hit the Road voice actors right away. I will never buy one of your games again until Marty and Doc are voiced by Bill Farmer and Nick Jameson as they were intended to be.

I love you for this.
  • edited January 2011
    markeres wrote: »
    Universal specifically sought out Telltale to make a BTTF puzzle adventure good (regardless the genre) game. If Universal wanted an action bad game for BTTF, they would have gone with a different developer RockStar.
    Fixed
  • edited January 2011
    I just wish I could understand TellTale's reasoning for creating a PUZZLE based BTTF game.

Episode one is BARELY a puzzle based game. :P

But it IS a story-based game, which is what the BTTF franchise needs.
  • edited January 2011
    Dear Telltale Games,

Please send me a chicken sandwich... in a Tales of Monkey Island Deluxe Edition box, shaped like a chicken sandwich.

Also, finish the Bone series please.
  • edited January 2011
    What else should it have been?
    A racing game?
    A fly simulator?
    A shooter?
  • edited January 2011
    Andorxor wrote: »
    A racing game?
    A fly simulator?
    A shooter?

A dress-up.

Daaamn right, a dress-up.
  • edited January 2011
    Dear Telltale,

Please have a clock collecting minigame in your next episode as well as a DDR style minigame set at the Enchantment Under The Sea dance. And if people's dancing SUCK, could they be ...*whisper* erasedfromexistence *yelling* IN REAL LIFE!

Please. Cos I'm Marty in mathman's animation. You have to listen to me since I'm the spinoff of the Michael J Fox spinoff ;)

Your friend in Time,
    Tony
  • edited January 2011
    Andorxor wrote: »
    A fly simulator?

Yes. it should be a fly simulator.

Meaning where Marty and Doc are flies, and they get into trouble while using their time-travelling beetle. :D
  • edited January 2011
    as opposed to a flying simulator, which would be a simulator that flies; or a flight simulator, which simulates flight.

But then, once you stopped flying around in random directions, what the heck else would one do to advance the story?
  • edited January 2011
    Chyron8472 wrote: »
    But then, once you stopped flying around in random directions, what the heck else would one do to advance the story?

Mostly button-mashing "escape the spider web" mini-games.
  • edited January 2011
    so it should be a flying fly flight simulator?
  • edited January 2011
    Chyron8472 wrote: »
    so it should be a flying fly flight simulator?

Telltale should totally advertise it with flyers.
  • edited January 2011
    you can already kind of experience the ride on bluray, and i do not mean just watching, i mean with all the moving and stuff, i heard about some "home cinema device" called D-Box

http://www.d-box.com/
  • edited January 2011
    It should have a cameo with the ToMI Treasure Crab.
  • edited January 2011
    LuigiHann wrote: »

*Crash*
    Hey,what's up?
    *Crash*
    Are you ok?
    *Crash*
    Hey,what's up?
    *Crash*
    Are you ok?
    *Crash*
    Hey,what's up?