Petition: Sam & Max Plush Toys

Comments

• edited August 2010
    Okay, here's my Sam & Max merchandise wishlist:

-Sam & Max plushies, plain and simple. Nuthin' fancy, nuthin' fancy.
    -A toy hypnobear, or possibly a Torture-Me-Elmer dolls. (He comes with his own breakable spirit and detachable retinas!)
    -A t-shirt with Max's face on it, like the one Little!Sam wears
    -Max bunny slippers
    -LIFE SIZE MAX DOLL. It wouldn't be impossible - I mean, he's pretty small. Isn't he only three feet?
    -A Bosco Disguise-o-Rama kit, with Mr. Potato Head-like features that you could use to dress him up.

There's probably a lot more, but I can't think of any others at the moment.

I'm signing 1,000,000,000 more times, so that should be more than enough signatures to get the toys made, Telltale.
  • edited August 2010
    Signed so hard
  • edited August 2010
    Found this on Wikipedia:
    The success of the franchise has spawned a selection of merchandise, including posters and prints, items of clothing and sketchbooks of Purcell's work during various stages of the series' development. Collectable statues of the characters have also been created. However, despite references in Purcell's sketchbooks and demand from both fans and journalists alike, plush toys of the characters have not been produced.
    I think it's about dang time we got our proper juice.
  • edited August 2010
    Signed!
  • edited August 2010
    Signed, and signed, and signed, and signed, and signed...
  • edited August 2010
    Gimme toyysssssssssssssss
  • edited August 2010
    I want a demon max plushie as well!
  • edited August 2010
    Signed and signed again. Add another 3 or 4 for the extras I will buy as presents :)
    Go, check my invoices - I'm a compulsive Sam and Max merch buyer, I wouldn't lie to you!
  • edited August 2010
    TOYS? Toys!
  • edited August 2010
    I don't even know how many times I want to sign this.... (Signed!)
  • edited August 2010
    Yes, signing as many times as needed.

And *then* some.
  • edited August 2010
    I want some kind of physical representation of these characters. Heck, I'd settle for some small plastic statues/figurines, though I'd love action figures with accessories (guns, popsicles, rats, etc.). If they do plush toys, I would request plush guns that velcro to their hands.
  • edited September 2010
    Am I to late to singed this? You got my approval signature and money if needed.
  • edited September 2010
    sbroady wrote: »
    I want some kind of physical representation of these characters. Heck, I'd settle for some small plastic statues/figurines, though I'd love action figures with accessories (guns, popsicles, rats, etc.). If they do plush toys, I would request plush guns that velcro to their hands.

Well there were the Symbiote statues... (and yes! they should remake it with Sam holding a Fudgie-Freeze! or at least make that an option!)
  • edited September 2010
    It's been a while since I re-signed, but here it goes.

Signed x 1,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000
  • edited September 2010
    Oh man Sam and Max plushes....

HECK YEA!

/Signed
  • edited September 2010
    Ack! I don't think I've signed! I better fix this and fast...

SIGNED!!!
  • edited September 2010
    I can't believe I missed this. Signed.

I would buy plushies for all of my cousins as well.
  • edited September 2010
    Sounds awesome!
  • edited October 2010
    Great ideas!!!
  • edited October 2010
    i'd get them as well! please make them! much cheaper to manufacture some plush dolls and sell them than to make a whole game! in fact, they can help finance the new sam & max season! :)
  • edited October 2010
    lol its funny because I was about to make some big post about how I asked for a max plushie at pax and all the telltale booth had to offer was some crappy comic book store style statue. I CANT HUG A STATUE! Well I can, but I'd probably break it with my manly chest muscles and biceps. :D my girlfriend is dying for a max plushie and she was so sad when I went to pax and didn't come home with one. I told her "but... they had statues, and posters" and then she just looked at me like "die". :confused: Anyway I was at the telltale booth and asked why they hadn't made plushes yet everyone else at the counter was like "yea! why not!?". I guess telltale doesn't care about making money? lol
  • edited October 2010
    Liar! No one on the internet has a girlfriend.
  • edited April 2011
    Look! Even Steve Purcell is a fan of Sam & Max plushies!

http://samandmaxblog.blogspot.com/2011/04/stuffies.html

So let's get this idea going again! :)
  • edited April 2011
    i will sign
  • edited April 2011
    I dunno if I said 'yes' to this already here, but I'll do it again.

ME WANTEE!
  • edited April 2011
    *carefully checking the setting*
    *casually approaching*

*stretching muscles*
    *PUUUUUUUSSHHHH!!!!!1*

*innocent whistle*

Sam & Max, Hugh Bliss, the Desoto, TEd E. Bear, a whole set? anything...
  • edited May 2011
    want
  • edited May 2011
    I would like to buy plush toys. :)
  • edited November 2011
    This gonna be a must have in my collection!
  • edited November 2011
    Oh gosh, totally! I collect plushies, and have even had quite a few custom made, so I'd buy some Sam & Max ones instantly.
    I've even considered commissioning someone for a custom Papierwaite plush, complete with Norrington, but I always go for the official merch first. So yes, plushies please!
    Even if there are official plushies released, I still might do that, hehe...
  • edited November 2011
    Need a Sam plushie so freakin bad. Huge (!) Sam fanboy. Just make a regular Sam and Noir Sam plushie and I'd pretty much be in nirvana. Also, does anybody know someone I could commission to make a good quality Sam costume to wear at conventions and just anytime I feel like a Fudgie Freeze.
  • edited March 2012
    We need Sam and Max Plush Toys! I am 21 years old and i will pay any price for Plushies of my favorite adventure characters!
  • edited March 2012
    We need a Superball plush!
  • edited March 2012
    Yeh! I want some too! :o i could huggle them all day!
  • edited September 2012
    Consider me interested. Plushies are nice. But I want a plush Max's Severed Head hat like the one in Team Fortress 2.
  • edited September 2012
    Please. Everyone needs a hyperkenetic rabbity thing of their very own. Just think how much happier the world would be.

evilgrn.jpg
  • edited September 2012
    Yes!
  • edited September 2012
    Yep :)
  • edited October 2012
    I want Max plushie sooooo baaaad! :D

/signed
Sign in to comment in this discussion.