Petition: Sam & Max Plush Toys

Comments

• edited July 2009
    I would buy in a heartbeat.
    Signed.
  • edited July 2009
    I'd buy a Max. He'd rule over my room at night, teasing the RC Dalek over its lack of mobility and committing horrible acts of violence to the Sonic plushy, leaving him scarred beyond recognition and needing absurdly expensive therapy just to even be in the same house as the hyperkinetic rabbity thing.

Signed!
  • edited July 2009
    I'd defintely go for a plush or 7. Max would be great, however I can't get over the idea that Jurgen's Monster would be awesome.

By the way, are we talking, say, Beanie Baby sized, life-sized replicas or somewhere in between?
  • edited July 2009
    Hopefully Beanie Baby. I wouldn't want a life sized one personally.

Maybe some of the lack of Beanie Baby action is due to the current availability of the Symboite Statues...
  • edited July 2009
    Yeah, I wouldn't want a huge plush (unless it's Jurgen's Monster). I would rather have something medium-sized.
  • edited July 2009
    signed: done and done.

Max for president
  • edited July 2009
    I'm in if the quality is there.
  • edited July 2009
    They could realise a discloth with the word 'MAX' on it and call it a plushie and I'd buy it.

Consier this signed.
  • edited August 2009
    great idea!I definitely want a Max plush(anyway I was going to make one of myself...:D).
  • edited August 2009
    Guess I am putting in my two cents as well, which is the same as everyone else: Sam & Max plush toys would be awesome!

I'd buy two sets, one to have on my desk, the other set to put away in my closet for collectors sake!
  • edited August 2009
    Signed.. I want a max plushie..
  • edited August 2009
    Signed, preorder bonus on season 3
  • edited August 2009
    Olivil wrote: »
    Signed, preorder bonus on season 3

That'd work. Pre-order Season 3, get a Max Plushie when they ship your DVD hard copy.

It gives TTG time to figure out how much demand there really is as well as time to actually construct the plushies.
  • edited August 2009
    No! Wait! 50!!!
  • edited August 2009
    A MAX PLUSHIE?!?!!

I want one!!!
  • edited August 2009
    Certainly. Signed.
  • edited August 2009
    I'd certainly purchase Max if it didn't cost too much to send to the UK

signed
  • edited August 2009
    Yeah Signed. Same as the above guy. Definitely wouldn't mind a Max plushie as long as the shipping isn't too expensive to the UK.
  • edited August 2009
    Signed, max would be awesome especially if there was a version of him as a car window clinger wearing Garfield's skin like mentioned in the finale of the "on the road comic". also several characters would be awesome (ex. the robot, time traveling mariachis, a hypno bear, to name a few). also figurines would be pretty sweet.
  • edited August 2009
    dragolad wrote: »
    Signed, max would be awesome especially if there was a version of him as a car window clinger wearing Garfield's skin like mentioned in the finale of the "on the road comic".

YES! I want this one!
  • edited August 2009
    I'd buy both.
  • edited August 2009
    Signed!!!
    (So long as I don't have to spend over 50* to get them)

*Insert random Bosco denomination here.
  • We've all discussed it, but now we can let Telltale know of our desires all in one thread, which will hopefully be full to the brim of people wanting Sam & Max Plush Toys.

Show your interest to Telltale here!

Sam:"I'm not certain the nice folks at Telltale would want to know ALL our desires..some of them might be rather sordid or involve brutal senseless acts of violence toward a goal of world conquest!"

Max: "Sam,have you been reading my diary again?"
  • edited August 2009
    Signed!

Though I feel like I'm in the minority since I'd prefer a Sam plushie over a Max one. Oh well.
  • edited August 2009
    In the meantimes, can we share hints and plans to make our own? That's not illegal, making a plush for yourself, right?

I'd love to give it a try, but how? Does anyone here know how to make plushies?
  • edited August 2009
    Signed. If Max gets a plush toy at bed time, then so do I!
  • edited September 2009
    That's actually a great idea, signed
  • edited September 2009
    Detective wrote: »
    Signed!

Though I feel like I'm in the minority since I'd prefer a Sam plushie over a Max one. Oh well.

I want a Sam plushie holding a Max one keychain sized. Like the Suit
  • edited September 2009
    I so want one.
  • edited November 2009
    Yes I would like these also, specifically a toy of baby Sam & Max, my wife wants them.
  • edited December 2009
    The closest thing I have to a Max plush toy is Powder, one of the mascots from the 2002 Salt Lake City Olympics.
    http://cgi.ebay.com/SALT-LAKE-CITY-Olympics-Plush-Mascot-POWDER-Bunny-2002_W0QQitemZ200410447580QQcmdZViewItemQQptZUS_SM_Fan_Shop?hash=item2ea964bedc
  • edited December 2009
    danewsh wrote: »
    The closest thing I have to a Max plush toy is Powder, one of the mascots from the 2002 Salt Lake City Olympics.
    http://cgi.ebay.com/SALT-LAKE-CITY-Olympics-Plush-Mascot-POWDER-Bunny-2002_W0QQitemZ200410447580QQcmdZViewItemQQptZUS_SM_Fan_Shop?hash=item2ea964bedc

on rare occasions fan-made Max plushies show up. I was looking for HtR/StH on there a few times an one popped up. I dont think I've ever seen a sam plushie though.
  • edited December 2009
    wisp wrote: »
    i'm not quite sure if i want them that close though..

What about sleep pant?
  • edited December 2009
    SIGNED... TRIPLE SIGNED... QUAD-SIGNED!!

I have wanted to cuddle the heck out of Sam 'n' Max ever since I learned about them as a wee child in Hit the Road!!

They should make the puppy, baby-bunny versions too... ohhhh the cuteness would make my head explode.
  • edited December 2009
    C'mon Telltale! Give us plushies! What's the worst that can happen? Somebody using them to hypnotize the masses & take over the world?
  • edited December 2009
    C'mon Telltale! Give us plushies! What's the worst that can happen? Somebody using them to hypnotize the masses & take over the world?

We would merely be mesmerized by the ultimate coolness... it would be such a great thing! Then they could ACCESSORIZE for the game... they could make... a MINT. like... err... a plush Desoto! Whoo!
  • edited January 2010
    Detective wrote: »
    Signed!

Hey, that makes two of us! :D
  • edited January 2010
    My Koopa Troopa plushie takes pride of place next to my monitor... but it would be ousted in a second should I ever get my hands on a Sam plushie!

Make it so.
  • edited January 2010
    On behalf of my dear friend, who doesn't have an account on here but nonetheless shares the love for our heroes and the desire to see them rendered in a cuddly plush form, signed.

Can we has our plushies nao? :p
  • edited January 2010
    Talking plushies with pull-cords where the characters shout phrases like "death from above!" & "I can't use these things together."
Sign in to comment in this discussion.