Petition: Sam & Max Plush Toys

Comments

• edited November 2008
    Calligraphied
  • edited November 2008
    Sign me down! I could build a desoto for sam and max out of lego (i actually already have)
  • edited July 2009
    Hey, sorry for the necro bump but I've had this on the back of my mind since I first read it.

I was chatting with a friend recently, asking if I'd be interested in an S&M statue (he owns a computer games shop) because he was thinking of ordering some. I told him I wouldn't, that while I might spend my money on things as frivolous as games a computer game can keep me entertained for days, weeks or months while a statue would only be something to look at once in a while.

I'd really like to see some Sam + Max toys. I mean I'd settle for action figures, but as both characters are animals they'd be furry anyway, right? So why not Plush?

As an adult I doubt I'd play with toys as I would have done when I was 8 but this guy had an inspired idea *looks innocent* which one or 2 people seemed to really like (realistically I think the number of people was 1, but I didn't check all the following pages).

I know people can't really demand TTG make a line of toys that could easily be a dead loss but with as much of a response as this thread has had there must be a reasonable demand for them.
  • edited July 2009
    Your idea is golden Marduk.
  • edited July 2009
    Absolutely. Like Marduk said, the evidence is in this thread! They would be popular and they would sell. I know I'd be quick to treat myself to a Max plushie!
  • edited July 2009
    Scrawffler wrote: »
    Absolutely. Like Marduk said, the evidence is in this thread! They would be popular and they would sell. I know I'd be quick to treat myself to a Max plushie!
    Well, it certainly shows that the idea warrents further investigation and market research.... And the market would probably largely consist of Sam & Max fans... hmmm....

Well in any case I think I'd still buy toys that have conversations with eachother, especially irreverent (and slightly disturbing) ones. It would be fun to make family and neighbours thing they're hallucinating or that the toys are possessed... Or a combination of these things.
  • edited July 2009
    Ooh, I didn't know there has been a 3-paged thread about this subject! :D

Yeah, I'd definitely love to have a Max plushie. I think he would turn out perfect as one. And sure, Sam too.. his hat and some other details might be harder to pull off from soft materials, though.

But, yesh. If Telltale were ever to make plushies, I'd do everything I could to get my hands on one! I've had a soft spot for plushies all my life. I've recently been collecting plush versions of my favourite videogame/anime characters and put them sitting on my bed. :) I have 3 so far, but to have Sam & Max there too.. my collection would be complete!
  • edited July 2009
    Do want. Now.
  • edited July 2009
    A capital proposal - especially given that virtually every person who's bought something off this website would pick them up :cool: .
  • edited July 2009
    Hahaha, "necro bump".

Plushies would be soooooooooooooooooo goooooooooood! I wanna stroke Max's ears!
  • edited July 2009
    I'd much rather have action figures, but plush toys would be better than nothing!
  • edited July 2009
    I own just about every piece of Sam & Max merchandise in the Telltale Store, so sign me up for plushies.
  • edited July 2009
    After the Sam and Max molds Laserschwert did, you bet I'd be down for some Sam and Max plushies. Count me in for another vote.
  • edited July 2009
    Oh gosh, I'd LOVE a life-size plush of Max. I don't care for the cost!
    Here Telltale(or whoever is responsible for getting us S&M plushies), take all of my money!! All of it!
  • edited July 2009
    A Max plushie WOULD be awesome... not to mention cute and marketable as has been said ^_^
  • edited July 2009
    Must have Max plushie!
  • edited July 2009
    Sign me up
  • edited July 2009
    me too! me too! me too! me too! me too! me too! me too! me too! me too! me too! me too! me too! me too! me too! me too! me too! me too! me too! me too!

enough
  • edited July 2009
    Oh gosh, I'd LOVE a life-size plush of Max. I don't care for the cost!
    Here Telltale(or whoever is responsible for getting us S&M plushies), take all of my money!! All of it!

Yes please - definitly pay more than I should for a life-sized plush Max doll.
  • edited July 2009
    A Set, A set! I do want!!!
  • edited July 2009
    More merchendise in general would be great, I was disappointed to see what little offerings the shop has (beyond the actual games). But yes definitely, Sam & Max plushies would be awesome :)
  • edited July 2009
    SIGNED!
    Sam and Max plushies? I'd definetly buy me some of those!!
  • edited July 2009
    me, me, me
  • edited July 2009
    It's a great idea.I specialy want MAX.
  • edited July 2009
    *CENSORED* yes! I would totally buy a set of Squishfaces.
  • edited July 2009
    Yes please to plushies!
  • edited July 2009
    WWWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANNNNNNNNNNNNNNT!

signed
  • edited July 2009
    I'd buy a set, two if you make a set from season 2 episode 3. I think you know what set I mean.

/no spoilers here :)
  • edited July 2009
    And if they made a set based on the 204 Episode too ^^! (Which, in that case... better figurines :P)
  • edited July 2009
    I sign.

Make it so.
  • edited July 2009
    Signed in blood. Not mine. Some guys.
  • edited July 2009
    How awesome would this be?

So awesome.
  • edited July 2009
    Sam
    Max
    Hugh Bliss
    Bosco
    Ted E Bear Teddy Bear

would be awesome. especially if bosco had removable and attachable parts to fit his numerous disguises.
  • edited July 2009
    signed.

a max plushy to terrify my cat with. yes please.
  • edited July 2009
    Zombutler wrote: »
    Sam
    Max
    Hugh Bliss
    Bosco
    Ted E Bear Teddy Bear

would be awesome. especially if bosco had removable and attachable parts to fit his numerous disguises.

I'll only buy the Hypno Bear if it comes with a pull-string voice box that says "You will give all your money to Ted E. Bear" while its eyes glow green.
  • edited July 2009
    Wow, so many people love this idea already. (16 pages?! )

..does this mean we might have a chance for plushies? :D *maxplushieWANT*
  • edited July 2009
    Zeek wrote: »
    I'll only buy the Hypno Bear if it comes with a pull-string voice box that says "You will give all your money to Ted E. Bear" while its eyes glow green.
    Or "You're on fire!"
  • edited July 2009
    Signed also.
  • edited July 2009
    Definitely a great idea!
    I'm signing!
  • edited July 2009
    I'll take 20!
Sign in to comment in this discussion.