The Walking Dead: 400 Days - DLC for Season One - JULY - release dates in 1st post

Comments

• edited June 2013
    My conjecture:

If we believe the game's title it covers a timespan of 400 days in the apocalypse, now that there was a trailer called day 2, I am mostly sure the game will start at the very beginnings of the apocalypse.

Season 1 lies completely within that timespan, so we might all just get what we want.
    It would give us another group to play from the beginnings, plus we might, just might get to see how the group got Mark, at 0:36 - 0:40 we see someone crawling on a "road" from the ego perspective, now if you look close, the white strip seems oddly close to the right edge of the asphalt (And the walker seems to be some sort of security guard). It could mean that there's the possibility of it being the Warner Robbins airforce base. And perhaps the game will show us what happened on that hill, and who the 2 people are, maybe 2 of this group here? That would be the link to S2, that we need. 3 in 1.

As I said, just some thoughts about what I just saw.
  • edited June 2013
    Okay I looked at the photo and I do not see two bodys, I see the one walker body and that is it, I am not jumping to conclusions but that is interesting...
  • edited June 2013
    Yeah its weird, I thought there was a body next to the clear one but I think its a bush. That looks a lot like Doug to me, I don't know. Maybe Telltale are just teasing us and its just a random body lol.
  • edited June 2013
    Mmm... That road is identical to the one where Doug/Carley got shot. I think the body was slightly closer to the forest than the walker's.
  • edited June 2013
    No, that is not good, if there is no body then you know what that means, People will still think Carley is alive, nooooooooo.
  • puzzleboxpuzzlebox Telltale Alumni
    edited June 2013
    Gamerab wrote: »
    Telltale and TWD @e3 - is there more to come or was the PSV announcement it?
    I see telltale have a slot on Wednesday (3:00pm – The Wolf Among Us) but I thought they also had a slot penned in for today (11th?)

We have our own dedicated demo theatre at E3 for the full 3 days (today through Thurs), and will be showing press folks Vince's story from 400 Days. So definitely expect to see more info coming out this week!
  • edited June 2013
    No, that is not good, if there is no body then you know what that means, People will still think Carley is alive, nooooooooo.

The 400 days trailer may be leaving out little details like that to throw us off. The first trailer had things like the campfire scene that never showed up in game.
  • edited June 2013
    puzzlebox wrote: »
    We have our own dedicated demo theatre at E3 for the full 3 days (today through Thurs), and will be showing press folks Vince's story from 400 Days. So definitely expect to see more info coming out this week!

all of vince's story sounds like spoilers ?

great no more ttg forums/ facebook news feeds for me then..
  • Blind SniperBlind Sniper Moderator
    edited June 2013
    I don't think they meant all of Vince's story, but I could be wrong.
  • edited June 2013

a bit like borderlands 2 tiny tina's dungeon keep dlc preview of 40 minutes ?

i watch a few minutes of it and then realised it was spoiling it so stopped lol

trailers aren't to bad if they are editted in funny orders..
  • edited June 2013
    Will the vince story be uploaded later?
  • edited June 2013
    Guys, the 400 Days section on thewalkingdeadgame site answers plenty of your questions.

http://www.telltalegames.com/walkingdead/400days/about
    http://www.telltalegames.com/walkingdead/400days/faq
  • edited June 2013
    mmatt wrote: »
    Will the vince story be uploaded later?

if you mean will it be recorded at e3 and posted on youtube/other video sites/kotaku then you can bet yo ass someone will..
  • edited June 2013
    Ok, I GOTTA know. What's that song playing in the trailer? It's awesome!

Can someone please tell me the name?
  • edited June 2013
    no he was guessing..

it just isn't kenny....as greg says why would he back track so far... to get away.. or even if it's before he goes to hershals farm why isn't duck/katjaa with him...

I don't think this is going to take place after the events of Season 1, but it might end there
    with two people walking towards the countryside who run into a little girl...
    <--- I said this on another thread, I thought I'd just bring it up again...
    edited June 2013

It'll be the whole thing. I don't think we'll be plastering any spoilers on our own Twitter/Facebook, and I'll add to my original post in this thread asking people to please put any spoilers here in spoiler tags.

I'll be on the forums as much as I can in between helping run the E3 thing!
  • edited June 2013
    I do not want spoilers, so I might have to be off for the time being, unless it is something else.
    edited June 2013
    if you mean will it be recorded at e3 and posted on youtube/other video sites/kotaku then you can bet yo ass someone will..

We're not allowing filming at the demo, so that's not something you should have to worry about. We want to get you guys excited for the DLC without spoiling ALL the surprises! :)
  • edited June 2013
    I don't think this is going to take place after the events of Season 1, but it might end there
    with two people walking towards the countryside who run into a little girl...
    <--- I said this on another thread, I thought I'd just bring it up again...

erm i'm pretty sure it isn't kenny thats all i was saying and thats from watch the ign rewind.
    We're not allowing filming at the demo, so that's not something you should have to worry about. We want to get you guys excited for the DLC without spoiling ALL the surprises! :)

what about photo's ? ;)

any way thanks for the heads up pb..stay awesome bro
  • edited June 2013
    I GOTTA know what that song is!!!
  • edited June 2013
    I've noticed that Bonnie appears to have a wound at 00:40 in the video that shows the trailer for 400 days. Is there a possibility that she was bitten by the walker that is shown at 0:39 or would the wound that she is shown to have a gunshot wound?
  • edited June 2013
    Hmm.. confirmed that guy in the truck driving up to russel aint kenny. Kinda looked like stranger, just saw the E3 live stream. Thanks again telltale this is awesome.

I saw her too http://walkingdead.wikia.com/wiki/Joyce
  • edited June 2013
    Thanks for info. Oh, and the FAQ is useful. $5 I see.
  • edited June 2013
    Anybody else noticed how Vince's photo on the Walking Dead website in the About section looks different from his Vine teaser video? I think they changed it, I thought he was Caucasian in the Vine video.
  • edited June 2013
    I have an idea that i think is pretty solid.
    If you remember the scene after the credits (http://youtu.be/2OFXf1z0PDc?t=19m31s)
    There is two dark figures walking and then stopping when they see clem.
    Could that be two survivors from the 400 days DLC ?
    That way is bridges the gap between the seasons
    (Clementine and the survivors meet and depending on the actions of your S1 play through she reacts differently) and then we have a litte bit of info about S2.
  • edited June 2013
    I'm actually more excited about Bonnie's story, since the clips we saw of her from the trailer definitely look as if she's on the St. John's farm. Assuming this is set after the events of episode 2, we might just see what happened if the St. John brothers lived or died after all.
  • edited June 2013
    I kinda like how theses characters are getting added to the wiki page, the cast just got bigger :D

http://walkingdead.wikia.com/wiki/Video_Game_Characters
    http://walkingdead.wikia.com/wiki/Vince
    http://walkingdead.wikia.com/wiki/Wyatt
    edited June 2013
    what about photo's ? ;)

any way thanks for the heads up pb..stay awesome bro

I'll try for photos! There are so many people here at the convention centre that it's hard to get good data rates on mobile, but I'll do my best to upload something for ya.

Also, I'm a womanfolk, but you can totally call me bro! :D

I don't know that one, but if we're lucky Shauntron might be able to tell us...
  • edited June 2013
    -Require Season 1 Episode 1
    -5 Chapters you can switch between any chapters
    - Season 1 will affect 400 and 400 will affect Season 2

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3Sl5aRss0Zk
  • edited June 2013
    Thanks, i've seen this already. Awesome footage here.
  • edited June 2013
    thanks for sharing!
  • edited June 2013
    Huh. Harrison's interview just made this a lot more interesting!

So the "familiar faces" look like Boyd, Clive, and Joyce. Where's Vernon?
  • edited June 2013
    Man.. i really like Wyatt's and The guy in the drivers seat character design, they look fantastic, very cool. The fact that Wyatt is my second name too just makes it even more good. XD
  • edited June 2013
    It's always great to have new info about the DLC, but I can't help questioning the interviewer's fashion sense. Between the suit and the sunglasses, he looks like a stereotypical Hollywood douchebag. :o
  • edited June 2013
    15-20 minutes for each character, I hope they don't try and pack too much in and make it feel rushed. Weird how the cancer survivors, not including Vernon and Brie, are in it.

Edit: Vince runs past the drugstore in Macon, maybe we see more of Lee's family?

And that bald guy with the cancer survivors looks so much like Andy St. John.
  • JakeJake Telltale Alumni
    edited June 2013

The song in the trailer? It's an original composition by Jared Emerson-Johnson from the Walking Dead 400 Days soundtrack.
    ZacTB wrote: »
    Anybody else noticed how Vince's photo on the Walking Dead website in the About section looks different from his Vine teaser video? I think they changed it, I thought he was Caucasian in the Vine video.

That's my fault. An old image was still checked into the game when the Vine was made. It was the concept artist's rendering of Vince, which is slightly more roughed-in than the final image which you can see on the site/trailer/game.
    Zeruis wrote: »

Harrison's interview?
  • edited June 2013
    Jake wrote: »
    Harrison's interview?

Right here:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3Sl5aRss0Zk
  • edited June 2013
    No doubt that bald dude does look like Andy.
  • edited June 2013
    Zeruis wrote: »

So the "familiar faces" look like Boyd, Clive, and Joyce. Where's Vernon?

I just know this is going to be Telltale's sneaky attempt to make us like the cancer survivors.

We'll see, guys, but you've got a long way to go before we'll be able to forget about that stolen boat! ;)
  • edited June 2013
    What do you think about the price ? :P
This discussion has been closed.