The Walking Dead: 400 Days - DLC for Season One - JULY - release dates in 1st post

Comments

• edited June 2013
    Three new pictures from Telltale's Twitter

BMeHJauCEAA5Cqx.jpg

BMeHtR9CQAAoHxF.jpg

BMeH_StCIAAn9i3.jpg
  • edited June 2013
    So who's Shel hiding from in the middle picture? Surely that's not a Z with a flashlight?
  • edited June 2013
    Another convict as a character?
    Anyway all the survivors look awesome, especially Russel and the guy with glasses.
  • edited June 2013
    Gamerab wrote: »
    So who's Shel hiding from in the middle picture? Surely that's not a Z with a flashlight?

I think that's Bonnie, Shel is probably the girl in the green shirt. And that cornfield looks a lot like the one at the St. John's Dairy to me, maybe it could be Brenda or one of the brothers?
  • edited June 2013

I'm sure it's Bonnie, not Shel ;)

I don't think it's a member of the St-John family

As I said in an earlier post I'm sure we will play as Bonnie during the day of her Vine video : Day 220 after the zombie apocalypse. At this moment, St John family has been destroyed for a veeeeeery long time. About the use of a flashlight by a zombie... I'm sure he would eat it before anything else ;)
  • edited June 2013
    ZacTB wrote: »
    I think that's Bonnie, Shel is probably the girl in the green shirt. And that cornfield looks a lot like the one at the St. John's Dairy to me, maybe it could be Brenda or one of the brothers?

I think it's a woman, but she's too thin to be Brenda. The St John's ain't the only farmers in rural Georgia :p
  • edited June 2013

The silhouette certainly bears an appearance that is similar to Brenda.
  • edited June 2013
    Yeah good point about the day thing. Weird that the latest day Telltale said was 236 though and this is meant to be 400 Days though, that's a pretty big gap.
  • edited June 2013
    fishmahboi wrote: »
    The silhouette certainly bears an appearance that is similar to Brenda.

With the rounded hair, could be Jolene :-)
  • edited June 2013
    Kaserkin wrote: »
    I think it's a woman, but she's too thin to be Brenda. The St John's ain't the only farmers in rural Georgia :p

Yeah, if that person in the picture isn't one of the St. Johns and is another farm then rural Georgia farmers in general don't seem to be the friendliest of people :D
  • edited June 2013
    Yeah good point about the day thing. Weird that the latest day Telltale said was 236 though and this is meant to be 400 Days though, that's a pretty big gap.

I think that Day 400 will be the last part of the DLC and that it will bring together all the five characters in a big climax scene...

But... Where is Clementine :eek: !?!
  • edited June 2013
    Malkow wrote: »
    I think that Day 400 will be the last part of the DLC and that it will bring together all the five characters in a big climax scene...

But... Where is Clementine :eek: !?!

That sounds like it good be could, Day 400 being the day they all meet. Maybe it could be the final chapter in the episode that plays out when you have finished the other 5.

Edit: I mean it unlocks after you have played the other 5 parts of the DLC
  • edited June 2013
    So that will mean we will see Doug/Carley at the street death or see during raiding w/ Bonnie the farm a dead Mark/Larry.
  • edited June 2013
    One of those convicts looks like a thiner whiter version of lee. I would really like it if they play it out so their cancer story was fake and there bandits.
  • edited June 2013
    Isn't Bonnie wearing Carley's outfit?
  • edited June 2013
    mmatt wrote: »

Am I the only person who saw this pic and thought Tyreese?
  • edited June 2013
    And isn't one of the guys in Vernon's group in the trailer?
  • edited June 2013
    Am I the only person who saw this pic and thought Tyreese?
    Why show this character if its Wyatt's (story) that's in the DLC?
  • edited June 2013
    That1Guy wrote: »

Yes it is. It is stated a lot of times in this thread
  • edited June 2013
    That1Guy wrote: »

What you put and your name seemed rather ironic to me. :rolleyes:
  • edited June 2013
    so if that ps vita post is anything to go buy the 'notice board' is the way we select the stories..

just like far cry 3 'side quest boards at the out posts.. called it...;)

not sure about the idea of having another convict..more shady is it vince or wyatt ?
  • edited June 2013
    I don't know what do you think about this but for me, an important question about this DLC is how Clementine will be introduced in this new episode.

She has to be introduce in this new episode. This DLC is presented as a "bridge" between season 1 and season 2 and only her can fill this role ! But how ?

I think this is the most important and obscure point of this DLC and it's even more hard to find out that the fact that Russell has decided to buy a backpack with his name written on it :D
  • edited June 2013
    Convict is Vince, Wyatt is the blonde older guy in the car. I like the idea of picking which character through the notice board.
  • edited June 2013
    I'm not bothered about Clementine (for the DLC). Its just a snack to whet an appetite. Perhaps all 5 will die!?
  • edited June 2013
    Convict is Vince, Wyatt is the blonde older guy in the car. I like the idea of picking which character through the notice board.
    Not at all sterotyping, but Vince could be good/bad but Wyatt and his tatooed mate look like trouble...
  • edited June 2013

i'm guessing at the notice board but it makes sense to me with the fact we choose the order and the teasers showed their photo's..being put up so..

it may not be, it'd be cool, so the actual pic posting could be done at the end of each story.
  • edited June 2013
    Kenny is alive !!
  • edited June 2013
    Thanks Telltale. I'm really looking forward to this. July can't come soon enough.
  • edited June 2013
    I'm not bothered about Clementine (for the DLC). Its just a snack to whet an appetite. Perhaps all 5 will die!?

The characters in the trailer look really likeable, I really hope that at least one of them lives
  • edited June 2013
    it's not kenny...it's wyatt..

kenny is dark brown haired plus he doesn't wear glasses

as for the 'body of carley and doug... it's neither..

IMO it's the zombie that kenny runs over and has to remove from the rv.. BEFORE carely n doug die..

So if it is the same area their should be two bodies not one asssuming that walker has no head but it kind looks like he does...so i'm gonna guess at this where the walker was before kenny hit him.. kenny's truck in blue with no lights on the roof..

so either it's a different walker on a similar road or doug/ carleys body was moved.

on the prison bus the guard looks a lot like jake gyllenhaal who then seems to be a walker a bit later on
  • edited June 2013
    Not at all sterotyping, but Vince could be good/bad but Wyatt and his tatooed mate look like trouble...

Yeah it must be something about Wyatt's look lol, maybe the car that drives past Russell, might pick him up? And that could be the car that Wyatt has got his gun out for. Would be a good way to connect those characters but doesn't support the day theory thing because Wyatt is Day 41 and Russell is Day 184.
  • edited June 2013
    Awesome Telltale. Give us the release date !

EDIT: Ah, yes, July :P
  • edited June 2013
    july 2013....
  • edited June 2013
    Yeah this is on ign's schedule for 6:40pm. Is it just going over the trailer or will there be extra footage?
    In any case it will be 2:40am in the UK, so I'll be asleep.
  • edited June 2013
    Masta23 wrote: »
    Yeah this is on ign's schedule for 6:40pm. Is it just going over the trailer or will there be extra footage?
    In any case it will be 2:40am in the UK, so I'll be asleep.

Sleep is for the weak
  • edited June 2013
    it's not kenny...it's wyatt..

kenny is dark brown haired plus he doesn't wear glasses

as for the 'body of carley and doug... it's neither..

IMO it's the zombie that kenny runs over and has to remove from the rv.. BEFORE carely n doug die..

So if it is the same area their should be two bodies not one asssuming that walker has no head but it kind looks like he does...so i'm gonna guess at this where the walker was before kenny hit him.. kenny's truck in blue with no lights on the roof..

so either it's a different walker on a similar road or doug/ carleys body was moved.

on the prison bus the guard looks a lot like jake gyllenhaal who then seems to be a walker a bit later on

I'm talking about the guy in truck that Russel saw. He has to be kenny
  • edited June 2013
    I recognize one man who was in the group of Vernon. So season 2 will not be? Oh.., I'm really disappointed.
  • edited June 2013
    There's a looooooot of reused character models.
  • edited June 2013
    zev_zev wrote: »
    I recognize one man who was in the group of Vernon. So season 2 will not be? Oh.., I'm really disappointed.

Season 2 is comming this fall.
  • edited June 2013
    vivec wrote: »
    I'm talking about the guy in truck that Russel saw. He has to be kenny

no he was guessing..

it just isn't kenny....as greg says why would he back track so far... to get away.. or even if it's before he goes to hershals farm why isn't duck/katjaa with him...
This discussion has been closed.