The Walking Dead: 400 Days - DLC for Season One - JULY - release dates in 1st post

Comments

• edited June 2013
    Okay, if Season 1 links into 400 and 400 links into Season 2.

This means that Season 2 has to start after 400 days. Which means Season 2 starts (at least) a year after Clem spots those two people in the field.

Hmm interesting.
  • edited June 2013
    This means that Season 2 has to start after 400 days. Which means Season 2 starts (at least) a year after Clem spots those two people in the field.

Hmm interesting.

Not necessarily. Season 2 could start right after Season 1 but end at or after the 400 days point. Just because they're linked doesn't mean that one flows straight into the other.
  • edited June 2013
    Okay, if Season 1 links into 400 and 400 links into Season 2.

Hmm interesting.

Not really they could start off from the ending of Season 1 and do another timeskip like Episode 1 and 2 of Season 1 did and after the timeskip is where Clem will meet up with the survivors from the 400 Days DLC. So i'm guessing the ones who survive from this new DLC will be shown meeting up on Day 400.
  • edited June 2013
    Will we be playing as 5 different survivors, or is that just a pipe dream?
  • edited June 2013

Well this is interesting. It seems like the driver with Wyatt is named Eddy. And I think I just saw some sort of injury that Bonnie has on her shoulder. Maybe a bite?
  • puzzleboxpuzzlebox Telltale Alumni
    edited June 2013
    Dread Head wrote: »
    Will we be playing as 5 different survivors, or is that just a pipe dream?

Yep, you get to play as 5 different characters across the 5 different stories.
  • edited June 2013
    DrPudding wrote: »
    Who's to say they have to be fleshed out completely in this episode? They may all potentially appear in Season 2 where they'll have plenty of time to be developed further. The fact that each of these characters are only getting 20-30 minutes of playtime each tells me that this DLC may simply be establishing their backstory and showing us bits and pieces of how they each managed to last to day 400.

This may not even be the case though. I'd be lying if I said I didn't share your concerns too. I'm still stoked though either way. :)

Fair enough. There has been some implication that the DLC will have some form of connection to the next season, so I'd be satisfied with it being a quick introduction for a few of the characters or events getting a larger role later. Whether or not that's the case, I'll try to keep an open mind.
    Ismokeherb wrote: »
    Must... Resist... Urges.

Don't give in mate!
    For now I settle for playing the trailer on loop until release day.
  • edited June 2013
    i wonder if we will be able to play in crawford, theres two cancer survivors and they said they ran from there, also i wonder if we will see molly and her sister, and by the way theres a girl that looks like a walker lee killed, yeah when he was trying to get to the marsh house i wonder if that means all the grup died

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MlEjJ3WRNIo 3:26
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=shR53nX9v8c#! 0:26

maybe is not an important thing but maybe it means sumthing XD
  • edited June 2013
    I've been replaying season 1, and I noticed the truck that is wrecked on the bridge where you meet Christa and Omid is the same one parked at the gas station in the trailer for 400 days (it's the one with PSVF on the side). Maybe that could mean we'll see how it got wrecked and see how Christa and Omid got there...
  • edited June 2013
    Not necessarily. Season 2 could start right after Season 1 but end at or after the 400 days point. Just because they're linked doesn't mean that one flows straight into the other.
    Not really they could start off from the ending of Season 1 and do another timeskip like Episode 1 and 2 of Season 1 did and after the timeskip is where Clem will meet up with the survivors from the 400 Days DLC. So i'm guessing the ones who survive from this new DLC will be shown meeting up on Day 400.

Ah of course doh!

So hyped and buzzed for this game, 15 mins for each character though....ugh, want more!
  • mz3mz3
    edited June 2013
    anyone survive at the end of dlc will join to clem for season 2.maybe
  • edited June 2013
    How much will DLC cost in Steam?
  • edited June 2013
    Also 4.99
  • edited June 2013
    MesterF wrote: »
    Also 4.99
    in the US which, for the rest us, probably means 5Euros, £5 etc etc. I'm not complaining but its going to be too short (guess that's a feature of episodic content; compared with, e.g. Half Life 3... but that's a WHOLE new topic...)
  • edited June 2013
    It will be 25 Kr. to me
  • edited June 2013
    At 0:35 you can see the walker that Kenny killed at the RV.. but theres no other body (Carely/Doug).. hmm
  • edited June 2013
  • edited June 2013
    Clemmy1 wrote: »

What you mean ?? That Russel looks like Omid or Wyatt looks like Molly from behind?
  • edited June 2013
    FoxxyFox wrote: »
    What you mean ?? That Russel looks like Omid or Wyatt looks like Molly from behind?

no,the setting,the fields...,how do i use spoiler tags to black out my text?
  • edited June 2013
    Nobody recognized guy from Vernon's group? 0:22????
  • edited June 2013
    Guys, isn't Bonnie wearing Carley's outfit from episode 3?
  • edited June 2013
    zev_zev wrote: »
    Nobody recognized guy from Vernon's group? 0:22????

yeah,ive seen 3 members of the cancer group so far
  • edited June 2013
    I think there were five people in the cancer group. And since this chapter is set after Season 1
    Brie is dead, but Vernon should be alive. He probably screwed over the rest of the group or got killed.
  • edited June 2013
    if you look closely at the image,there are 2 people ,Wyatt and Rusell? on or near a field looking out at a distance like they have seen something or someone ...like Clem looking out a them
  • edited June 2013
    if you look closely at the image,there are 2 people ,Wyatt and Rusell? on or near a field looking out at a distance like they have seen something or someone ...like Clem looking out a them
    Oh yeah you could be right. There is something next to Russell though, what is that? But yeah that is Wyatt, the guy in front and Russell behind him. Not sure if Telltale would spoil this with a promo image though
  • edited June 2013
    Isn't that spoiler slightly jumping the gun, is it not possible they could of just noticed anything for all we know it could be a kangaroo getting run over.
  • edited June 2013
    ruairi46 wrote: »
    Isn't that spoiler slightly jumping the gun, is it not possible they could of just noticed anything for all we know it could be a kangaroo getting run over.

not really,there are 2 of them,on a hill in what looks like a countryside location looking into the distance ,kangaroo gets killed in the 1st chapter ;)
  • edited June 2013
    Reused models I've noticed. This is kind of fun to notice:

Bald guy reuses Andy St John's model.
    Vince reuses Glenn's model.
    Russell either reuses Omid's or Travis's model.
    Shel reuses Lilly's model

At a stretch, Wyatt could be using Ben's model.
  • edited June 2013
    Bonnie might be using Carley's model but all of this doesn't matter because apart from the Bald guy, none of them look like the character that there model is using. Shel looks a little bit like Lilly, but only in a 'cousin' sort of way.
  • mz3mz3
    edited June 2013
    in every picture of game everybody see the light.It's way for liberation.
  • edited June 2013
    I really hope that by the end of this episode we learn the identity of the two figures Clementine sees. It seems like a logical place to end the DLC, but that probably won't happen as it seems like Season 1 took place over a few months. Or is there any possibility that Season 1 took place over much longer than I'm thinking?
  • edited June 2013
    I am a massive fan of the first season, but am I the only one who really couldent care less if they saw clem. To be honest i'd rather see kenny/molly make a return and I wasent even one of kennys bro's in the game.
  • edited June 2013
    HarjKS wrote: »
    I wonder if the shots at the end of Episode 1 were centred around that guy.

That's what it could be,but Vince is set on day 2 so that means that Lee would have been there on the second day of the apocalypse,but Clem's neighbourhood was already overrun,so if it only took one day for the zombies to do that then I guess it could be the gunshots we heard.
  • edited June 2013
    i'm fine with a hint of clem, or even just in a similar area..

but i suspect ttg are going to make us wait for clem's return..in season 2..she'll pop up somewhere we least expect...maybe even save us...from certain death.. and maybe she ain't alone... maybe she isn't so innocent...maybe she got hurt... maybe she is a leader now...
  • edited June 2013
    I just saw the Red Wedding episode to the Game Of Thrones. 400 can't possibly be anymore disturbing. Hit me with your best shot TTG. ;)
  • edited June 2013
    I just saw the Red Wedding episode to the Game Of Thrones. 400 can't possibly be anymore disturbing. Hit me with your best shot TTG. ;)

Oh... So much this. Watch the episode after that and see what happens to the shot wolf. Arya is blatenly clementine.
  • edited June 2013
    thanks ruairi...somethings cannot be unseen..

tbh while i thought red wedding was harsh..twd s1 has it's momments and i'm pretty sure 400days will have it's own..
  • edited June 2013

That isn't the full picture,hopefully the link works for the full one

http://gnnaz.com/2013/06/11/e3-2013-the-walking-dead-400-days/

If it works look at the top picture that is it there.
This discussion has been closed.