The Walking Dead: 400 Days - DLC for Season One - JULY - release dates in 1st post

Comments

• edited June 2013
    It does not show them at a hill or countryside... thank god it didn't. ;) It should be Omid & Christa that find Clementine. This whole 400 days is playing at this gas station.
  • edited June 2013
    I've been trying to listen to the gameplay shown as best i can
    and that clive character mentions A guy with a mustache, Another thing i heard is Wyatt say "Hurry up Eddie!" I guess that's the guys name.
    Wyatt : "Hurry up, Eddie!"
    Women : <Insert name here> What did you do"?
    Bald Dude: "All i did is put on a blind fold, and tie up our friend here"
    Bald Dude: "We all know what we are talking about here so lets start to ask around"
    Clive : "He made us beat that guy with a mustache and steal his boat"
    Bald Dude: "Were gonna do this, were all in it together"

http://youtu.be/ULd-DZc44nE?t=2m
  • edited June 2013
    mmatt can you use spoiler tags ?
    like this

me and other spoil haters would appreciate it..
  • edited June 2013
    FoxxyFox wrote: »
    This whole 400 days is playing at this gas station.

But it could end somewhere completely different. Like at the countryside ^^
  • edited June 2013
    mmatt wrote: »
    and that clive character mentions A guy with a mustache, Another thing i heard is Wyatt say "Hurry up Eddie!" I guess that's the guys name.
    Bald Dude: "We all know what we are talking about here so lets start to ask around"

Interesting, looks like the cancer patients didn't actually want to hurt the group, but Vernon made them. They probably went along with it as he's a doctor and the only person who could help them.
  • edited June 2013
    That isn't the full picture,hopefully the link works for the full one

http://gnnaz.com/2013/06/11/e3-2013-the-walking-dead-400-days/

If it works look at the top picture that is it there.

Ah yeah,thanks for correcting:o
  • edited June 2013
    mmatt wrote: »

I hope Clive's dialogue will be one of the many details influenced by your saved S1 import, because there's more than one scenario where Kenny wasn't beaten up by Vernon's group. Sometimes it was just Ben, sometimes it was Christa & Omid...it all depends on what you had Lee do.
  • edited June 2013
    Yeah I had
    No one left, so they just took it
    . I hope he mentions that, but I'm sure Telltale would address this in his dialogue, since our saves are carrying on for this DLC. From the menu looks like we just load up our save and the 400 Days DLC is on the right of Episode 5 when you click through them all.
  • edited June 2013
    ZacTB wrote: »
    Yeah I had
    No one left, so they just took it
    . I hope he mentions that, but I'm sure Telltale would address this in his dialogue, since our saves are carrying on for this DLC. From the menu looks like we just load up our save and the 400 Days DLC is on the right of Episode 5 when you click through them all.

also known as 'episode 6'
  • edited June 2013
    also known as 'episode 6'

It's just called 'Special Episode' I think.
  • edited June 2013
    when you say available through the game is that all formats ?
  • edited June 2013
    the game just got updated on steam to get ready for the DLC to come out

http://img805.imageshack.us/img805/1199/2013061200001b.jpg
  • edited June 2013
    drsjohnny wrote: »

6 people? Likely to meet at that gas station or somewhere else near the end. I'm guessing not all 5 of our playable characters will make it but after completeing their stories the survivors from those 5 mini stories will meet up in a final mini episode. The small one in front looks like the little girl frm Shel's mini story.
  • edited June 2013
    drsjohnny wrote: »

I can't seem to view that image :c
  • edited June 2013
    Do we know anything more specific than July?
  • edited June 2013
    That isn't the full picture,hopefully the link works for the full one

http://gnnaz.com/2013/06/11/e3-2013-the-walking-dead-400-days/

If it works look at the top picture that is it there.

plus if they were the people that Clem sees in the distance they would be looking the wrong way Clem would be to the right of them not the left
  • edited June 2013
    6 people? Likely to meet at that gas station or somewhere else near the end. I'm guessing not all 5 of our playable characters will make it but after completeing their stories the survivors from those 5 mini stories will meet up in a final mini episode. The small one in front looks like the little girl frm Shel's mini story.

Those two people in front remind me of the
    silhouette's who see Clementine
    . It's just weird how they would put two in front and four behind. So I am guessing the four behind are Bonnie, Wyatt, Vince and Russell and Chel is at the front with another person who could be the girl in her photo as someone else said. Just weird how they would put whoever those two people are in front, and one is pretty tall and the other is shorter
    like the two people who see Clementine at the end of episode 5
    . It's especially weird since this is meant to focus on five characters.

Edit: So from left to right I am thinking:
    Chel
    Unknown person (Looks quite young, could be the girl from Chel's photo)
    Wyatt
    Bonnie
    Vince
    Russell
  • edited June 2013
    Not to mention the countryside on the right looks a bit like the one that
    Clementine was at
    . Maybe this diner/truck stop could be near Savannah?
  • edited June 2013
    Those two people in front remind me of the
    silhouette's who see Clementine
    . It's just weird how they would put two in front and four behind. So I am guessing the four behind are Bonnie, Wyatt, Vince and Russell and Chel is at the front with another person who could be the girl in her photo as someone else said. Just weird how they would put whoever those two people are in front, and one is pretty tall and the other is shorter
    like the two people who see Clementine at the end of episode 5
    . It's especially weird since this is meant to focus on five characters.

Edit: So from left to right I am thinking:
    Chel
    Unknown person (Looks quite young, could be the girl from Chel's photo)
    Wyatt
    Bonnie
    Vince
    Russell

Yes the young girl i'm reffering to can be seen here
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3Sl5aRss0Zk

at 1:22 next to Shel.
  • edited June 2013
    Yeah that makes sense, is that the same girl in this photo:

the%20walking%20dead%20shel.png
  • edited June 2013
    400 days. What does it mean to you? 400 days since the outbreak? Because that would be a long stretch. Season one ended a little over 100 days.
  • edited June 2013
    Oh hell yeah.
  • edited June 2013
    Well...... according to the faq......

Edit - it should be noted that this is a reply to the post 2 above, which used to be its own thread..... silly merger....
  • edited June 2013
    So these 5 episodes are 1 hr 40 mins long right ?
  • edited June 2013
    So these 5 episodes are 1 hr 40 mins long right ?

It's one episode.
  • edited June 2013
    JakeSt123 wrote: »
    It's one episode.

So the games only 20 minutes long ?
  • edited June 2013
    Yeah that makes sense, is that the same girl in this photo:

the%20walking%20dead%20shel.png

Good grief, what's up with that girl's face on the right?

I can't help but feel that she also makes an appearance in the game, since she kinda looks like the long black-haired girl from the trailers.

Is it a foreshadowing of her fate? The picture reminds me of the photographs from Final Destination 3.
  • edited June 2013
    So the games only 20 minutes long ?

Each chapter is max 20 minutes long I think. So that is 1 hour 40 minutes, there might be an extra part to tie in all the chapters together though, not sure how it's gonna work.
  • edited June 2013
    RichWalk23 wrote: »
    Good grief, what's up with that girl's face on the right?

I can't help but feel that she also makes an appearance in the game, since she kinda looks like the long black-haired girl from the trailers.

Is it a foreshadowing of her fate? The picture reminds me of the photographs from Final Destination 3.

Yeah I thought that her face looked weird as well, but it might be something you put over an eye, like an eye plaster.
  • OzzyUKOzzyUK Moderator
    edited June 2013
    Yeah I thought that her face looked weird as well, but it might be something you put over an eye, like an eye plaster.

Her face got pushed into a birthday cake, you can see part of it under the post it
  • edited June 2013
    Despite the fact that I think that people who think that Kenny could survive - are... ehhh...in general, I think that they are wrong, but I should mention the fact that I do not deny the possibility that in the trailer we saw exactly Kenny when he drove past Russell. Yes, it's possible. By analogy of story of Lee and Clementine, DLC will begin with the first day of the epidemic. This might be a time when Kenny took his family from Atlanta. Do you remember what Katja said in Hershel's farm? "Kenny just drove. We could help somebody, but we just drove away..."

P.S. I don't know why, but I already like Russell. I hope that he will be new main character in season 2. Besides, as like i said earlier, Russell may be former pupil of Lee.
  • edited June 2013
    zev_zev wrote: »
    Despite the fact that I think that people who think that Kenny could survive - are... ehhh...in general, I think that they are wrong, but I should mention the fact that I do not deny the possibility that in the trailer we saw exactly Kenny when he drove past Russell. Yes, it's possible. By analogy of story of Lee and Clementine, DLC will begin with the first day of the epidemic. This might be a time when Kenny took his family from Atlanta. Do you remember what Katja said in Hershel's farm? "Kenny just drove. We could help somebody, but we just drove away..."

Yeah from far away it did look like Kenny but it's just another guy, you can see him closer up in another video IGN did. Russell's story is Day 184 which is about 3 months after Season 1 ends. Honestly, like you said I think that people who think Kenny is alive are wrong and just in denial. I think it's better if Telltale leave his fate ambiguous. I mean he could of survived but its extremely unlikely, and whatever way Telltale bring him back it will just seem cheap and far-fetched.
    P.S. I don't know why, but I already like Russell. I hope that he will be new main character in season 2. Besides, as like i said earlier, Russell may be former pupil of Lee.

If he is a former student, It would be kind of cool if Russell indirectly mentions Lee in dialogue as long as it's relevant.
  • edited June 2013
    Yeah from far away it did look like Kenny but it's just another guy, you can see him closer up in another video IGN did. Russell's story is Day 184 which is about 3 months after Season 1 ends.

Can you link this video to me?
  • edited June 2013
  • edited June 2013
    Well... I don't even know what can I think about that. Anyway, this means that the second season will NOT begins with the moment when the first has ended. I don't like it.
  • edited June 2013
    Well... I don't even know what can I think about that. Anyway, this means that the second season will NOT begins with the moment when the first has ended. I don't like it.

Why does it mean that? The second season could start right where the first ended. It could also start where this DLC ends. Or it could start at another undetermined point.

Just because this links to season 2 doesn't mean that it'll directly follow on from this.
  • JakeJake Telltale Alumni
    edited June 2013

It's a birthday cake to the face!
  • edited June 2013
    sardines wrote: »
    but I think he looks kind of like Kenny/QUOTE]

I really hope he's Kenny, but I also examined the footage with HD and fullscreen, but I'm not sure if he's Kenny (don't want to take away that hope, and god let it be kenny) but I don't think he's got the long spiked hair kenny's got, I don't think he has a moustache and i'm not sure if he's even wearing a hat.

Anyway, so fucking excited! just a couple weeks, but i'm scared they don't release the DLC at the proper date, cuz i remember that with they said ep 3 was coming out mid august, but then we had to wait until the next month!
    Plus, i don'tthink that's doug's body. The jacket's green and he's was wearing a yellow one in ep 3.

peace out!
  • edited June 2013

I see it the other way,having this as extra content for season 1 is awesome,having the aftermath of season 1 starting with season 2 is the main prize,S2 should concentrate on Clem and the story of where the characters ended in season 1,this DLC is extra content to the season 1 story while we wait for S2.i like it.
This discussion has been closed.