The Walking Dead: 400 Days - DLC for Season One - JULY - release dates in 1st post

Comments

• edited June 2013
    the FAQ said the DLC wasn't about clem. so i don't think she is gonna appear
  • edited June 2013

Shouldn't have read that, but it was my own fault. Hope Telltale won't show off the other 4 people's chapters.
  • edited June 2013

Thanks much appreciated! :)
  • edited June 2013
    I was trying not to read,but in the end... :o
  • edited June 2013
    i clicked the link then once i say vince i just closed it again..

that other link someone posted for an article said they wouldn't spoil, so i read some of it and they where still spoiling...alot.. lol
  • edited June 2013
    Clemmy1 wrote: »
    I see it the other way,having this as extra content for season 1 is awesome,having the aftermath of season 1 starting with season 2 is the main prize,S2 should concentrate on Clem and the story of where the characters ended in season 1,this DLC is extra content to the season 1 story while we wait for S2.i like it.

You sure? Because it's seems to me that this DLC are necessary part for all TWD game storyline, like "bridge" between s1 and s2. Well, I still have a hope season 2 will start since the moment when season 1 ends. Maybe Clementine story will go in parallel with other character story, and this way is the most compromise to all: to people who interested of Clemmy's live (like me), and to people who interested of different characters stories (as me too) :)
  • edited June 2013
    Never click links in this theard youre gonna get spoiled good thing i didnt click that link :D
  • edited June 2013

I won't click it,i won't click it,i wo....... resist this temptation! xD
  • edited June 2013
    zev_zev wrote: »
    You sure? Because it's seems to me that this DLC are necessary part for all TWD game storyline, like "bridge" between s1 and s2. Well, I still have a hope season 2 will start since the moment when season 1 ends. Maybe Clementine story will go in parallel with other character story, and this way is the most compromise to all: to people who interested of Clemmy's live (like me), and to people who interested of different characters stories (as me too) :)

it just seems to me that Telltale have gone out of their way to give a FAQ on why Clementine may not be in this,im sure they all know we the fans can't wait to carry on where we left off and not jump a year or 2 in season 2,we want to carry on from either the jewlry store or when we see Clem,the DLC is overlapping stories which can intertwine with our main story and not to a degree.whether it answers our questions and ties up all the loose ends season 1 left remains to be seen. personally i'd like a break with this new set of characters then go back to our main story with season 2.
  • edited June 2013
    :,( I read it... dammit my curiosity! It's bad for those who really love this game, because it starts off with a big shock, and could (maybe) kill your thoughts on the game. He seems to have a slightly negative view on Vince. Anyway... don't read it if you don't like spoils xD
  • edited June 2013
    Mark$man wrote: »
    :,( I read it... dammit my curiosity! It's bad for those who really love this game, because it starts off with a big shock, and could (maybe) kill your thoughts on the game. He seems to have a slightly negative view on Vince. Anyway... don't read it if you don't like spoils xD

I recently upgraded my willpower at +15, and it's kept me not to read spoilers. :D
  • edited June 2013
    Mark$man wrote: »

Argh. This post has made me so curious. :mad: Sounds like quite a spoiler.

Must.Not.Click.Link
  • edited June 2013
    The Fallen wrote: »
    Argh. This post has made me so curious. :mad: Sounds like quite a spoiler.

Must.Not.Click.Link

Don't do it! Don't!!! It spoils many things!
  • edited June 2013
    and yes you are also spoiling it by saying 'big shock/two character's...

thanks...

use the spoiler tags or don't post it in the NON SPOILER SECTION OF THE FORUMS... post your spoilers or anything close to one in this topic...

http://www.telltalegames.com/forums/showthread.php?t=46748

maybe mods should move this topic there/merge it..
  • edited June 2013

thanks...

use the spoiler tags or don't post it in the NON SPOILER SECTION OF THE FORUMS... post your spoilers or anything close to one in this topic...

Nobody explain to me how that was spoiling it. :p

Anyway i should ask since i joined after episode 5 was released, what is the policy on spoilers for a yet to be released episode in the story discussion section. Should i be starting to avoid it now?
  • edited June 2013

thanks...

Sorry...
  • edited June 2013
    The Fallen wrote: »
    Nobody explain to me how that was spoiling it. :p

Anyway i should ask since i joined after episode 5 was released, what is the policy on spoilers for a yet to be released episode in the story discussion section. Should i be starting to avoid it now?

some people don't spoil some accidently do it..

others go out their way to spoil every last morsel..

the staff n mods do spot and deal with most of it on the first week of release..

so as i'm seeing now there's some tiny hints towards spoilers..from e3 not as bad but still a bit annoying.

so if you don't want any spoilers avoid the forum :P otherwise view at your own risk lol as i am doing :P

it's ok marksman.:o..just be a little more carefull otherwise someone less eloquent/ less polite will chew your face off ;)
  • edited June 2013
    others go out their way to spoil every last morsel..

Whilst looking for help with a glitch I got on Episode 4 someone spoiled, on the thread title, that (Episode 4 spoilers)
    Clementine got kidnapped and Lee gets bitten, the thread title literally said "Clementine gets kidnapped, Lee gets bitten" or something like that
    . I was so pissed off, I don't get why people would do that on purpose.

But yeah guys don't click that link, it spoils a lot of one of the chapters and isn't worth clicking. It will be much more fun to play through without knowing too much about it.
  • edited June 2013
    so if you don't want any spoilers avoid the forum :P otherwise view at your own risk lol as i am doing :P

But i cant avoid the forums ... these forums ... they are my life ... i cant leave them even if just for a moment

ITS MY LIFE ITS NOW OR NEVER I AINT GONNA LIVE FOR EVER

Sorry got a bit emotional but yeah back to my original point i cant avoid the forums
  • edited June 2013
    hmmm well....

sounds like your wading through a starved pirahna infested pool whilst wearing a raw steaks around you..
  • edited June 2013
    animated-gif-great-escape-steve-mcqueen.gif

Is July here yet?
  • edited June 2013
    I hope this one contains less profanity and more gameplay
  • edited June 2013
    FlawlessXD wrote: »

I just hope it has more zombies, period! They seemed uncomfortably absent from the trailer. Don't get me wrong, the interaction among the living is one of the game's high points, but it should never overshadow the whole reason WHY humans are bickering among themselves in the first place.
  • edited June 2013
    It would be cool if Telatales created a contest again for season 2 where the winners get to cameo in the game as zombies, and possible survivors.
  • edited June 2013
    It would be cool if Telatales created a contest again for season 2 where the winners get to cameo in the game as zombies, and possible survivors.

novel but very slim chance of winning if there's a lot of pre orders.. ;)
  • edited June 2013
    I just hope it has more zombies, period! They seemed uncomfortably absent from the trailer. Don't get me wrong, the interaction among the living is one of the game's high points, but it should never overshadow the whole reason WHY humans are bickering among themselves in the first place.

I don't think that it's ever unclear that the walkers were what brought about all these end-of-world problems, but there's just so much less that you can showcase with them narratively in comparison to the people trying to deal with it.

I mean, it's the characters that are changing. Seeing the zombies trying to eat someone won't be much different from what we've already seen so far.
  • edited June 2013
    I await this with high expectations. And this time you control FIVE characters destinies. WHOA

I do hope we at least get to know if any of the others are still alive: Omid, Christa, Molly and especially Clementine.

She's strong but I'm concerned.
  • edited June 2013
    So...I can't be the only one who's noticed that Shel's face looks almost exactly like Lilly's?

shelandlilly.png

I mean, it could just be a recycling of her face model...but I want to believe there's some connection there, even if I'm just being delusional (or, dare I say, paranoid). :P
  • edited June 2013
    So TTG is making bonus material for the PS Vita regarding the DLC and the game. I wonder what it will be? I might as well buy a Vita, set up my PSN acount, and download the game i already have with the DLC i will get to find out what this bonus content is.:rolleyes:
  • harrisonpinkharrisonpink Telltale Alumni
    edited June 2013
    Hey guys, I just flew back from E3 tonight, and I couldn't stop myself reading through this thread. I'm really excited you guys are so excited :)

Not too long to wait now!
  • edited June 2013
    Hey guys, I just flew back from E3 tonight, and I couldn't stop myself reading through this thread. I'm really excited you guys are so excited :)

Not too long to wait now!

I'm excited, that you are excited, for us being excited.
  • edited June 2013
    So...I can't be the only one who's noticed that Shel's face looks almost exactly like Lilly's?

shelandlilly.png

I mean, it could just be a recycling of her face model...but I want to believe there's some connection there, even if I'm just being delusional (or, dare I say, paranoid). :P

That I was saying like the 1st time I saw that woman. Thank god I'm not the only one. :D :)
  • edited June 2013
    FlawlessXD wrote: »

i would say it's the emotion of the scene,people do swear,and we also wouldn't see Clem say ''swear'' :D i say more profanity!

best not to click if you don't like profanity http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hJyYoM4l-6o
  • edited June 2013
    Clemmy1 wrote: »
    i would say it's the emotion of the scene,people do swear,and we also wouldn't see Clem say ''swear'' :D i say more profanity!

best not to click if you don't like profanity http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hJyYoM4l-6o

I love you.
  • edited June 2013

shelandlilly.png

Indeed they are similar, but Lilly looks more... better.
  • edited June 2013
    there are some similarities so to me it probably was lilly but they have tweaked it to make shell.. or it's pure coincidence..
    :P
  • edited June 2013
    The special episode shows up under Downloadable Content in-game.

Coming Soon...

:D
  • edited June 2013
    I think Wyatt was actually just buying weed off of Eddie (the driver) and managed to get stuck together when everything went to hell. haha! that's just the vibe I get, like Eddie (who is all tatted up, wears a beanie, AND has those earring) is a weed dealer, and Wyatt (who looks like "The Dude" from the Big Lebowski) was just meeting him to buy some buds and that's how they get stuck together... they don't look like good friends or anything, but that's just my opinion... I also think Bonnie may be lost in either Hershel's field, or at the St. John's Dairy (with all those rows of cornfields). and I think I read somewhere about that body on the side of the road when you see Russel, very well could be Doug or Carly after they were shot by Lilly... I f'n LOVE this game! i'm replaying it for like, the 6th time since it came out, just b/c of 400 Days... and I noticed those cancer survivors immediately! in the trailer, I noticed Boyd right away, i'm curious to see what they have to do with any of this, since supposedly they were in a cancer survivor group prior to the outbreak. unless that part where you see them all talking is actually happening later in the game (like, day 350. this has to be BEFORE they get to Savannah, right??). but, idk... I just wish this game was out NOW!!! or, July 1st at the latest... haha! they did say July right? so, July 1st is my vote...

actually, I just listened to it again, and if you listen very carefully to one of the "gameplay" videos out there during the interview with Mr. Pink, you can hear Clive say "(something I can't make out, sounds like, "he made us beat a") guy with a mustache and steal his boat" so this has to be after the whole Crawford thing... damn, where are they going with those cancer survivors???
This discussion has been closed.