The Walking Dead: 400 Days - DLC for Season One - JULY - release dates in 1st post

Comments

• edited June 2013
    Ismokeherb wrote: »
    So I was doing some digging about state of decays non release here in ANZ and there was nothing... BUT what I did notice is that 400 days has been modified for Australian release? I also notice sex has a mild impact tick. ;)

So what I want to ask, as I'm living in New Zealand atm is if this is the version that'll be available here or will it be that sweet uncut edition?

The season 1 also have a mild impact tick on sex, and the only sex related thing I have seen are the molly tapes.
  • edited June 2013
    i think the dlc is going to be awsome i just dont think it will ever be the same without the bond between lee and clementine.
  • edited June 2013
    Benjamin21 wrote: »
    i think the dlc is going to be awsome i just dont think it will ever be the same without the bond between lee and clementine.

True, but there is another young kid with shel, so there will be alot of bonding in this episode too. =]
  • edited June 2013
    Excellent! It pays to check in once in awhile AND I don't have that long to wait!

Maybe some insight into the characters for the next season, hmmm? The mysterious two on the hill maybe?
  • edited June 2013
    I playing the retail version of season 1 and i love it.
    Have the 400 dlc also german subtitles? I hope so, otherwise i can not play the dlc :(
  • edited June 2013
    Smiths wrote: »
    I playing the retail version of season 1 and i love it.
    Have the 400 dlc also german subtitles? I hope so, otherwise i can not play the dlc :(
    Probably noton launch day but maybe they will trelease a patch in the future with subtitles
  • edited June 2013
    Hope the UK doesnt have to wait a day .. or what someone else implied, a week to get this DLC, thats ridiculous, just cause the UK is part of some union they never asked for, we should suffer for that? :I oh well. time to find out a release date and avoid the internet entirely untill it's out here..
  • edited June 2013
    stevean2 wrote: »
    Hope the UK doesnt have to wait a day .. or what someone else implied, a week to get this DLC, thats ridiculous, just cause the UK is part of some union they never asked for, we should suffer for that? :I oh well. time to find out a release date and avoid the internet entirely untill it's out here..

Europe will probably have to wait like 2 or 3 days thats my guess
  • edited June 2013
    depends on the system/format..as far as i know

steam/origin/xbox is international so most things are released at the same time.

only psn europe delay stuff a few days/weeks after the north american release..but as season 1 showed they cut down the time.
  • edited June 2013
    depends on the system/format..as far as i know

steam/origin/xbox is international so most things are released at the same time.

only psn europe delay stuff a few days/weeks after the north american release..but as season 1 showed they cut down the time.

Didn't episode 5 come out on everything at the same time. Or was PSN EU later?
  • edited June 2013
    ep5 i think was pretty much simultanious someone will know for sure ;) #eyes mods/staff #
  • puzzleboxpuzzlebox Telltale Alumni
    edited June 2013
    It takes quite some effort to coordinate all the different platforms, but we do our very best to get a release out to everyone as close together as possible.
  • edited June 2013
    Didn't episode 5 come out on everything at the same time. Or was PSN EU later?

It was 1 week later on EU PSN i remember cause i was super mad
  • edited June 2013
    puzzlebox wrote: »
    Aaaaand permaban. Discussion of piracy (for any game) is absolutely not cool here.

Yep! The Walking Dead: 400 Days is in submission with first party now, and we'll announce solid release dates as soon as we can. Looking good for early July.

Yes,I can't believe it may be early July,I can't wait!
  • edited June 2013
    Ismokeherb wrote: »
    ...sex has a mild impact tick. ;)

This is the best combination of words ever
  • edited June 2013
    From what i've heard at Telltale Games' youtube channel on the new Special Episode of Playing Dead, their will be 27 new characters. And there 3 cancer survivors we saw, Clive, Boyd, and Joyce.

Right now these are the characters we know so far:

1. Vince
    2. Bonnie
    3. Russel
    4. Shel
    5. Wyatt
    6. Eddie
    7. Leland
    8. Jane
    9. Danny
    10. Justin
    and returning again
    11. Boyd
    12. Clive
    13. Joyce

There you go.

Also we do have unnamed characters as well

1. Unnamed Hostage
    2. Unnamed Hostage-Taker
    3. Unnamed Bus Guard 1
    4. Unnamed Bus Guard 2
    5. Unnamed Truck Driver
    6. Unnamed Student
    7. Unnamed Child

I hope these characters will be named soon.
    There you have it. Your welcome for any new information i've helped you find out. Stay tuned for Telltales Walking Dead Special Bonus Episode 400 Days. And definitely stay tuned for Season 2.
  • edited June 2013
    From what i've heard at Telltale Games' youtube channel on the new Special Episode of Playing Dead, their will be 27 new characters. And there 3 cancer survivors we saw, Clive, Boyd, and Joyce.

Right now these are the characters we know so far:

1. Vince
    2. Bonnie
    3. Russel
    4. Shel
    5. Wyatt
    6. Eddie
    7. Leland
    8. Jane
    9. Danny
    10. Justin
    and returning again
    11. Boyd
    12. Clive
    13. Joyce

There you go.

Also we do have unnamed characters as well

1. Unnamed Hostage
    2. Unnamed Hostage-Taker
    3. Unnamed Bus Guard 1
    4. Unnamed Bus Guard 2
    5. Unnamed Truck Driver
    6. Unnamed Student
    7. Unnamed Child

I hope these characters will be named soon.
    There you have it. Your welcome for any new information i've helped you find out. Stay tuned for Telltales Walking Dead Special Bonus Episode 400 Days. And definitely stay tuned for Season 2.

There is also the figure chasing Bonnie around.
  • edited June 2013
    After a watching a amazing Andrea MV on youtube, it got me thinking of the "400 Days". Shel is in the trailer w/ a little child and/or best friend right ? Could we have a similiar story going on like Andrea/Amy? Shel's best friend/brother or sister get bitten during Shel try to protect the gas station before more walkers/herd try to raid the gas station ?

So if Shel meet Clementine she (Shel) know how Clementine feel because Shel lost a close friend and/or family member.
  • edited June 2013
    Tomi021 wrote: »
    It was 1 week later on EU PSN i remember cause i was super mad

We got some of the other episodes early though. For example I believe episode 3 came out for PS3 a day early.
  • edited June 2013
    I just hope the DLC is a little bit longer than the other episodes since there is 5 stories being told. Either way I'm PUMPED for this!!!
  • edited June 2013
    2-_-DEAD wrote: »
    I just hope the DLC is a little bit longer than the other episodes since there is 5 stories being told. Either way I'm PUMPED for this!!!

Apparently it's as long as episode 1. So I'd predict about 2 hours, give or take. But either way, puuuumped!
  • edited June 2013
    I've a question: Does it matter the order in which we play? 4 example, If I first play with Bonnie, the with Vine, then Shel, Wyatt and last with Russel, the story change if we play in a different order?
  • edited June 2013
    Mark$man wrote: »
    We got some of the other episodes early though. For example I believe episode 3 came out for PS3 a day early.

Im talking about Eyrope and BTW Europe had to wait a MONTH for episode 3
  • edited June 2013
    Zeth wrote: »
    I've a question: Does it matter the order in which we play? 4 example, If I first play with Bonnie, the with Vine, then Shel, Wyatt and last with Russel, the story change if we play in a different order?

I also would like to know this. It'd be interesting if a decision as one character influences another one in some way.
  • edited June 2013
    ttg said any order and some of season 1 will have an effect.

so each story probably is mostly seperate from each other till the end of it.. where we assume they all find the 'diner/fuel station'
  • edited June 2013
    puzzlebox wrote: »
    It's all 400 Days at E3 - we're planning to do The Wolf Among Us at another event.

No worries! I have a little spare time in between the demos and am enjoying burning through the last of my laptop battery. :p

comicon...maybe ;)
  • edited June 2013
    Will we get some news regarding the release date this week or next week.
  • OzzyUKOzzyUK Moderator
    edited June 2013
    Someone who works at Telltale who was play testing the game Tweeted this
    Just a quiet Sunday at home playing some video games...

#TheWalkingDead #400Days

Soon, guys! VERY soon! ;) pic.twitter.com/pl4zp4wxEr

Link to tweet
    https://twitter.com/jobjstauffer/status/351436040113881089

So hopefully it will be this week or next.
  • edited June 2013
    1st day of July. Almost there...
  • edited June 2013
    Yes I was just coming here to post that "VERY soon". Willing to bet i'll wake up in the morning to a release date of Tuesday July 2nd. :)
  • edited June 2013
    Apparently it's as long as episode 1. So I'd predict about 2 hours, give or take. But either way, puuuumped!

I was hoping that with five stories it'd be much longer than just two hours.
    Yes I was just coming here to post that "VERY soon". Willing to bet i'll wake up in the morning to a release date of Tuesday July 2nd. :)

XBL/PSN usually update their marketplace on Wednesdays not Tuesdays, last I remember.
  • edited June 2013
    Phil_TWD wrote: »
    I was hoping that with five stories it'd be much longer than just two hours.

They said each story is 15-20 minutes so I guess that's between 1hr 15 mins and 1hr 40 min.
  • edited June 2013
    Xbox tend to add new arcade games Wednesdays and dlc/add ons on tuesdays, however even though 400 days is technically a add on it may still be Wednesday.
  • edited July 2013
    ZacTB wrote: »
    They said each story is 15-20 minutes so I guess that's between 1hr 15 mins and 1hr 40 min.

They said 3 to 4 hours, but I reckon a player who knows what he is doing can get it done in 2 hours
  • edited July 2013
    Negan__ wrote: »
    They said 3 to 4 hours, but I reckon a player who knows what he is doing can get it done in 2 hours

3 hours? That sounds a lot better, where did you see that?
  • edited July 2013
    It was talked about on the latest playing dead
  • edited July 2013
    http://www.ps3trophies.org/game/the-walking-dead/trophies/

"Reunited with an old friend " KENNY CONFIRMED
  • edited July 2013

would they not confirm it at least a few days before release date? I hope they just spring it on us tomorow but id say next tuesday lol
  • edited July 2013
    vivec wrote: »
    http://www.ps3trophies.org/game/the-walking-dead/trophies/

"Reunited with an old friend " KENNY CONFIRMED

How do you know that? It could be an old friend of one of the new characters?
  • edited July 2013
    Negan__ wrote: »
    would they not confirm it at least a few days before release date? I hope they just spring it on us tomorow but id say next tuesday lol

They very well could dude. If I remember correctly they announced a day before Episode 4 was released that it was coming out and gave a new trailer for it and we just received a trophy list for 400 Days....
This discussion has been closed.