The Walking Dead: 400 Days - DLC for Season One - JULY - release dates in 1st post

Comments

• edited July 2013
    Soooooo ... an epilogue this is interesting this epilogue might be what conects 400days with season 2 :D
  • edited July 2013
    Tomi021 wrote: »
    Soooooo ... an epilogue this is interesting this epilogue might be what conects 400days with season 2 :D

Yup this is what I've been thinking too god damn Telltale release this already!!!1
  • edited July 2013
    I'm thinking maybe Wednesday release, and we could get a launch trailer tomorrow? Not sure.
  • edited July 2013
    Is anyone having the same problem as me? Im throwing money at the screen and nothing seems to be happening?
  • edited July 2013
    I am chomping at the bit for this episode.

I have two copies of Season 1 on my Xbox and PS3 so I have two game save files of where Lee takes a more humanitarian path whereas in the other file he's more survivalist.

I really hope the game gets released this week.
  • edited July 2013
    ZacTB wrote: »
    I'm thinking maybe Wednesday release, and we could get a launch trailer tomorrow? Not sure.
    If theres a launch trailer i wont watch(or atleast il try not to) cause i dont wanna get spoiled anymore
  • edited July 2013
    I really hope that Telltale lets us know something soon.
  • edited July 2013
    It could be Molly, Clem, Omid, Christa, Kenny or Lilly.
  • edited July 2013
    vivec wrote: »
    http://www.ps3trophies.org/game/the-walking-dead/trophies/

"Reunited with an old friend " KENNY CONFIRMED

I hope not. Why? Because the "Reunited" trophy sounds an awful lot like an Easter egg that doesn't have any real bearing on the main plot. One of my worst fears is Kenny showing up in the DLC or season 2 as a walker - and considering this is the world of the WALKING DEAD we're talking about, it wouldn't be a stretch. The trophy could be an ironic reference to a nasty surprise like that.

(Alternatively, it could also be referring to a cliffhanger moment at the end of the epilogue for 400 DAYS, so I'll keep my hopes up.)
  • edited July 2013
    FoxxyFox wrote: »
    It could be Molly, Clem, Omid, Christa, Kenny or Lilly.

I wouldn't include Lilly in that list. I really wouldn't consider her an old friend because regardless of the choices made, she does do some bad things.

Thought, I do hope it's Molly. I was wondering what happened to her once she left.
  • edited July 2013
    Maybe it has something to do with finding Carley/Doug on the road?
  • edited July 2013
    i suspect it's for meeting the cancer group...

boat stealing sumbeetches
  • edited July 2013
    I'm going to put my virtual money on it being the point we see Clementine again.
  • edited July 2013
    clem ain't in it...ttg said she isn't
  • edited July 2013
    clem ain't in it...ttg said she isn't

Did they? I thought they just said it wasn't based around her like the main season?

Either way you can probably doubt their honesty right now for spoiler reasons. If they wanted to slip in a surprising post credits cameo, i doubt they'd talk about it.
  • VainamoinenVainamoinen Moderator
    edited July 2013
    The Fallen wrote: »
    Either way you can probably doubt their honesty right now for spoiler reasons. If they wanted to slip in a surprising post credits cameo, i doubt they'd talk about it.

Well, naturally "post credits" voids all prior statements. :D
  • edited July 2013
    dangit i want to see my wyatt

Wyatt400Days.png
  • edited July 2013
    So i dont think it could be christa or omid cause the achievment is reunite with an old friend , not two old friends.Not molly cause depending on your choices she can get bit and not come with you till the end of ep 4. Maybe carley/Doug on the Road .
    Also anybody notcie the win a Rock paper Scissor match achievement that seems funny
    edited July 2013
    Wyatt#1 wrote: »
    dangit i want to see my wyatt

Wyatt400Days.png

Only if he's voiced by Jeff Bridges.

lebowski.gif
  • edited July 2013
    yeah hopefully we see molly soon and the interactions with other charcters
  • JakeJake Telltale Alumni
    edited July 2013
    Zeth wrote: »
    I've a question: Does it matter the order in which we play? 4 example, If I first play with Bonnie, the with Vine, then Shel, Wyatt and last with Russel, the story change if we play in a different order?

We wouldn't let you choose the order if there was no point! Part of it though is just, pick whatever you find interesting next. There is no strategic advantage to who you pick, though. You can't do better or worse by picking in a certain order, so just choose whoever you'd like to choose, and keep your eyes open for ways connections are forming.
  • edited July 2013
    Only if he's voiced by Jeff Bridges.

lebowski.gif

lol yeah
  • edited July 2013
    Im gonna play the Dlc in chronolagical order ( sorry if misspelt )
  • edited July 2013
    Jake wrote: »
    We wouldn't let you choose the order if there was no point! Part of it though is just, pick whatever you find interesting next. There is no strategic advantage to who you pick, though. You can't do better or worse by picking in a certain order, so just choose whoever you'd like to choose, and keep your eyes open for ways connections are forming.

My head can't get around that, because if I play wyatt or someone after vince's story how can the future effect stories in the past.
  • edited July 2013
    ruairi46 wrote: »
    My head can't get around that, because if I play wyatt or someone after vince's story how can the future effect stories in the past.

Yeah this is the reason I'm doing it in chronological order
  • edited July 2013
    Don't suppose someone can tell me the stories in chronological order as playing them any other way would make me rather insane.
  • edited July 2013
    hmmmmm, maybe ill seperate files and play one side chronological and then wyatt and fuk everyone
  • edited July 2013
    ruairi46 wrote: »
    Don't suppose someone can tell me the stories in chronological order as playing them any other way would make me rather insane.

It goes:

Vince
    Wyatt
    Russell
    Bonnie
    Shel
  • edited July 2013
    release Date :D http://uk.ign.com/articles/2013/07/01/the-walking-dead-400-days-has-a-release-date?utm_campaign=ign+main+twitter&utm_source=twitter&utm_medium=social

Looks like until July 10th im staying off the forums but some lucky people will play it tommorow congrats :)
  • edited July 2013
    It goes:

Vince
    Wyatt
    Russell
    Bonnie
    Shel

Thankyou vm, one does not simply play Shel before Vince.
    edited July 2013
    Yeah this is the reason I'm doing it in chronological order

I don't think that's possible. Weren't the stories supposed to happen in more or less the same time frame? :confused:
  • edited July 2013
    3 days later for Xbox? I don't know how I'm gonna stay away. I'm in Europe though so at least I don't have to wait more than a week for PSN.
  • edited July 2013
    3 days later for Xbox? I don't know how I'm gonna stay away. I'm in Europe though so at least I don't have to wait more than a week for PSN.

Me and you are in the same boat, it's going to be hard when I know for a fact a lot of my youtube subscriptions will be doing playthroughs. GOODBYE telltale forums til friday night.
  • Blind SniperBlind Sniper Moderator
    edited July 2013
    Horray for a close release! As for the episode order, I am going in chronological order.
  • edited July 2013
    im kinda sad guys 10th July for europe what is this :( oh well ...
    edited July 2013
    In my opinion playing them in order the first time around is the most boring, but whatever! I'm glad that only really obsessed fans like us will know the order of days early on, and a lot of people will get to discover the order as they play. I think it can be part of the fun.
  • edited July 2013
    im kinda sad guys 10th July for europe what is this :( oh well ...

Yeah I noticed that, I feel for you. Hold in the temptation to ruin it for yourself!
    edited July 2013
    400 Days Release Dates

Tuesday, July 2nd – PlayStation Network (North America)
    Wednesday, July 3rd – PC/Mac (Steam, Telltale Games Store)
    Friday, July 5th – Xbox Live (Worldwide)
    Wednesday, July 10th – PlayStation Network (Europe)
    Thursday, July 11th – iOS (Worldwide)
  • edited July 2013
    release Date :D http://uk.ign.com/articles/2013/07/01/the-walking-dead-400-days-has-a-release-date?utm_campaign=ign+main+twitter&utm_source=twitter&utm_medium=social

Looks like until July 10th im staying off the forums but some lucky people will play it tommorow congrats :)

i love you ......and guys i need a wyatt image profile because mine wont work for some reason
This discussion has been closed.