The Walking Dead: 400 Days - DLC for Season One - JULY - release dates in 1st post

Comments

• edited July 2013
    was just looking at my game on steam and it seems achievement's are showing now spoiler warning I guess I should say

http://img199.imageshack.us/img199/3489/w5r2.jpg
  • edited July 2013
    Sorry if this has already been answered... but I couldn't find an answer.

The FAQ says:
    Is this episode part of the season 1 season pass or multipack?

No. 400 Days is DLC (downloadable content) for Season One and therefore requires an additional purchase to play. However, if you’d like to buy or if you have already purchased Walking Dead Season One from the Telltale Online Store, 400 Days is included as a thank you for your purchase.

I preordered TWD from the TTG website. When TWD was released they had problems and gave out steam keys for all the preorders. Will I get the DLC on steam or do I have to install the non-steam version from the TTG website?
  • edited July 2013
    NICE! Can't wait!!! :)
  • edited July 2013
    Hello, do you know if 400 Days will be subtitled in several languages ​​since the launch? Thanks
  • edited July 2013
    Sillium wrote: »

The FAQ says:

I preordered TWD from the TTG website. When TWD was released they had problems and gave out steam keys for all the preorders. Will I get the DLC on steam or do I have to install the non-steam version from the TTG website?

I came on here to find out the exact same question.
  • edited July 2013
    Looks very, very good.
  • edited July 2013
    Hey, I have a question.
    Isn't it supposed to be out since yesterday?
    Because I have the full game, but I can't find where I can download 400 Days anywhere.
    Anyone else have that problem? Anyone has an idea what to do?
  • edited July 2013
    can a mod remove the achievement pic's it's kind of a spoiler..;)
    Hey, I have a question.
    Isn't it supposed to be out since yesterday?
    Because I have the full game, but I can't find where I can download 400 Days anywhere.
    Anyone else have that problem? Anyone has an idea what to do?

look at the first page of this topic dude that'll tell you if your chosen format is out.
  • edited July 2013
    All my saves are on my xbox so I have to wait until Friday. I hope Wolves Among Us comes not long after this one.
  • edited July 2013
    Looks awesome :)
  • edited July 2013
    i want it now sony arrrrghhh i want my Wyatt!!

Wyatt400Days.png
  • edited July 2013
    Wyatt looks gay.
  • edited July 2013
    Well since this forum and or imgur doesn't like me uploading a pic right now I can't show the pics of the Steam achivements. The "Loose Ends" one is as I predicted they meet up it shows what I think is 6 people around a campfire what I find really weird is the "Reunited" one has a pic of Carley/Doug WWWWAAATTT!?!?!?!?!
    carley and doug are walkers
  • edited July 2013
    Sillium wrote: »

The FAQ says:

I'm afraid that you are going to need to install the non-steam version from the TTG website. Free DLC it's only available for people who purchased in Telltale Online Store so...:(
  • edited July 2013
    carley and doug are walkers

Weren't Carley and Doug both shot in the head? They can't be walkers.
  • edited July 2013
    lucidity02 wrote: »
    Weren't Carley and Doug both shot in the head? They can't be walkers.

Doug was shot in the head,Carly was shot in cheek
  • edited July 2013
    So since the game is supposed to be out today, why isn't it loading on PS3? We go onto the game and it just says "Coming Soon" no matter where we look.
  • edited July 2013
    Windress25 wrote: »
    So since the game is supposed to be out today, why isn't it loading on PS3? We go onto the game and it just says "Coming Soon" no matter where we look.

Because the Playstation Store hasn't been updated yet ;) usually doesn't get updated until sometime in the afternoon.
  • edited July 2013
    The_Ripper wrote: »
    I'm afraid that you are going to need to install the non-steam version from the TTG website. Free DLC it's only available for people who purchased in Telltale Online Store so...:(

It's not only available to people who's purchased it from Telltale. The free version is only available to those who purchased it from Telltale, but it can still be purchased via Steam.
  • edited July 2013
    Jake wrote: »
    Can anyone write subtitles, please?
    I cannot catch some words.
  • edited July 2013
    Now I have to avoid every website ever because of spoilers as the game comes out 8 days later in Europe :(
  • edited July 2013
    I added the new trailer to the fan-made press kit. Holds every trailer, Playing Dead, and commentary playthrough in one backup.
    BOHJBVfCMAEf5NE.png
  • edited July 2013
    sQOrPION wrote: »
    Doug was shot in the head,Carly was shot in cheek

Carley was shoot in the head stop being ignorant cheez its been so long and you people still think she is alive
  • edited July 2013
    The "Old friend" achievement/trophy is Carley/Doug. You can see the picture in the Steam achievements.
  • edited July 2013
    Carley/Doug ?? Hell yeah, would be great. :)
  • edited July 2013
    reunited doesn't necessarily mean they are still alive it just means we found them.

y u no realise headshots stop you turning....doug is totally dead from teh back of the head shot and carley has a slim chance of being a walker and i mean SLIM...

spoiler alert about when this cheevo/trophy could pop i'm guessing and so is not confirmed.
    possible time frame for when this cheevo pops is russels playthrough
  • edited July 2013
    The_Ripper wrote: »

The Steam and Telltale versions share the same save files, though, so you should be able to use the save from your Steam playthrough with the Telltale DLC.
  • edited July 2013
    It"s up right now!!!
  • edited July 2013
    Search walking dead in the psn store!!
  • edited July 2013
    YESSSSSSSSSSSSSS x 1,000,000
  • edited July 2013
    Huge SPOILERS about 400 days first story gameplay :

http://www.twitch.tv/telltalegames
  • edited July 2013
    Mulder's right it's up
  • edited July 2013
    They're playing it now? Huh, guess I'll be watching it once I finish :P And I took one glance and 'X'ed it out xD
  • puzzleboxpuzzlebox Telltale Alumni
    edited July 2013
    There's now a review thread in the spoilers forum for all your spoilery talk!
  • edited July 2013
    Ribs wrote: »
    It's not only available to people who's purchased it from Telltale. The free version is only available to those who purchased it from Telltale, but it can still be purchased via Steam.

I know, Ribs, that's what I've said.;)

You will be able to purchase via Steam, Xbox Live, PSN Store... but free DLC it's only for Telltale Store customers. :)
    The Steam and Telltale versions share the same save files, though, so you should be able to use the save from your Steam playthrough with the Telltale DLC.

That's right. Don't worry everybody. :D
  • edited July 2013
    So, if you buyed the Telltale version, you get 400 Days for free?
  • edited July 2013
    Just downloaded the new game (PSN) and about to start the story now, good luck everyone, I look forward to hearing about peoples gameplays.
  • edited July 2013
    How can we buy it from amazon ? ( you give a code by buying from amazon ? )
    Please put the link ( steam-amazon ) as soon as it release :D
  • edited July 2013
    P.S : is amazon and telltale store and steam getting the game in one moment ?
This discussion has been closed.