The Walking Dead: 400 Days - DLC for Season One - JULY - release dates in 1st post

Comments

• edited July 2013
    you us guys have it easy, just go to sleep wake up later and the game is here^^ for me its 9am right now, and i have to wait the whole day, so i'm asking for a headsup when the earlies timeframe(as long as everythings go right) is for the release, so i know when i should start to wait
  • edited July 2013
    Tarumaru wrote: »
    you us guys have it easy, just go to sleep wake up later and the game is here^^ for me its 9am right now, and i have to wait the whole day, so i'm asking for a headsup when the earlies timeframe(as long as everythings go right) is for the release, so i know when i should start to wait

I normally work overnights so I am on a night schedule. So by 9 am I will be going to bed lol
  • edited July 2013
    So, I ask again. If you bought the Telltale version, is the DLC free?
  • edited July 2013
    Arsun97 wrote: »

That was answered in a few other threads on this forum, one was right below this one. It was said if you bought it on this site, then yes.
  • puzzleboxpuzzlebox Telltale Alumni
    edited July 2013
    Arsun97 wrote: »

Yes! When it releases, you'll find it ready for download on the Your Games page.
  • edited July 2013
    The timeframe is usually the Telltale Games' working hours. Which usually about 9 to 5 I think. So GMT time will most likely be anywhere from 5pm to 1am
  • edited July 2013
    puzzlebox wrote: »
    Yes! When it releases, you'll find it ready for download on the Your Games page.

Awesome!
  • edited July 2013
    mcafc1895m wrote: »
    The timeframe is usually the Telltale Games' working hours. Which usually about 9 to 5 I think. So GMT time will most likely be anywhere from 5pm to 1am

i feared it would be like that, just want to know for sure so i dont have to worry, that i might miss the release
  • edited July 2013
    i feared it would be like that, just want to know for sure so i dont have to worry, that i might miss the release

Same here. I wish they could be like... "don't keep refreshing pages and steam at the moment".
  • edited July 2013

I doubt it posible to miss I just wanted to get some good playtime before I go back to work.
  • edited July 2013
    if we could atleast buy the dlc allready, even if it takes some more hours to activate then
  • edited July 2013
    If you live in Europe we won't be able to download the DLC until 19:00-20:00, local time. Now in California it's 01:00 A.M. Patience.
  • edited July 2013
    Q : Will the game hit Steam and Amazon at one moment ?
    Please give a exact answer :(
  • edited July 2013
    Exactly around what time will the game be released? Thanks in advance!
  • OzzyUKOzzyUK Moderator
    edited July 2013
    Normally Steam games get added around 6-8 PM UK time (about 9 hours from now), so i guess 400 days will be available then. But i am hoping it will be sooner
  • edited July 2013
    FreeFood! wrote: »
    Q : Will the game hit Steam and Amazon at one moment ?
    Please give a exact answer :(

@puzzlebox :confused:
  • edited July 2013
    When it will be released on steam? I'm waiting !
  • edited July 2013
    Wednesday, July 3rd – PC/Mac (Steam, Telltale Games Store)

Its not there? Where it be?
  • edited July 2013
    I'm guessing Steam release time will be about 5pm UTC (when telltale get to work) e.g.
    http://www.worldtimebuddy.com/?qm=1&lid=8,6,5,0&h=0&date=2013-7-3&sln=17-18
  • edited July 2013
    It'l come when it bleeding well comes! Just have a nap.
  • edited July 2013
    I told you man, Clem is overrated.

She is alright but that does not mean i dislike her as a character, some people are just making her look like a bigger deal then she actually is...
  • edited July 2013
    FreeFood! wrote: »

stahp
  • edited July 2013
    She is alright but that does not mean i dislike her as a character, some people are just making her look like a bigger deal then she actually is...

Well shaping her tattered childhood is only the entire point of the first season...
  • edited July 2013
    The problem is not Clementine. Its the fact that people dont read. If they did, they'd know full well she's not in this.
  • edited July 2013
    Metiphis wrote: »
    Well shaping her tattered childhood is only the entire point of the first season...

Well making her look like she needs to be in every game ever that has the walking dead in it, including 400 days and if she's not then people will not play it is only such a teeny tiny thing that i would like to get off my chest.. :P
  • edited July 2013
    So I did originally buy the game from this site, because more money goes to Telltale.
    I got a steam key, when episode 1 was delayed on this site. So my question is, if I download the dlc from this site, will it appear on the steam version?
  • edited July 2013
    Masta23 wrote: »
    So I did originally buy the game from this site, because more money goes to Telltale.
    I got a steam key, when episode 1 was delayed on this site. So my question is, if I download the dlc from this site, will it appear on the steam version?

redownload from telltale and get the dlc for free, would be a safe bet, and replay season 1 ep1 at least.

maximus,

400 days is not about lee or clem, ttg have confirmed this many times EVEN ON THE FAQ..at what point has anyone except you said clem is the centre of this 'universe' ?

so while some people aren't smart enough to read or listen to these important bits of news all their/your rambling is doing is looking foolish.

research and information is key... but no lots of people assume incorrectly with out facts and claim to be experts welcome to the internet.
  • edited July 2013
    Any ideas at what time it will be available today? Eastern time is after 10am and when I run my game there is nothing about the new content....
  • edited July 2013
    pacific time its only half 7. expect it any time from 9am onwards.
  • edited July 2013
    Canada here it's 8:20 AM! Nothing appeared on steam :c
  • edited July 2013
    Dameon2k wrote: »
    Any ideas at what time it will be available today? Eastern time is after 10am and when I run my game there is nothing about the new content....
    What are you talking about? It has already been released! TTG decided to magically push it out a few hours early because they were waiting for the millionth person to ask when it will be available! Hurray!

Seriously though, it will be out when it's out. TTG wants to push it out as soon as we do, why would they know when it will be released but hold it back?
  • Mrwalto69Mrwalto69 Banned
    edited July 2013

True dude ,
    When I played season 1 , She wasn't my favourite , Kenny was mine followed by Ben , despite Ben screwing everything up I still developed a bond with him , I never really developed a strong one with Clemetine , same with Omid and Christa , never cared too much for them . it's the same with Carley , 90% of people chose her because they thought Lee would get lucky with her .
    Anyways , this might be a stupid question but it said that because I purchased the season 1 pass , 400 days is free , but just wondering when it comes up for PC , will it be on the game where you downloaded the season 1 episodes , or do you have to download it from the website?
  • edited July 2013
    Mrwalto69 wrote: »
    Anyways , this might be a stupid question but it said that because I purchased the season 1 pass , 400 days is free , but just wondering when it comes up for PC , will it be on the game where you downloaded the season 1 episodes , or do you have to download it from the website?
    This question was answered a few posts ago. If you look back a few pages you'll find what you seek.

:guybrush:
    edited July 2013
    Weili wrote: »
    This question was answered a few posts ago. If you look back a few pages you'll find what you seek.

:guybrush:

Thanks buddy :)
    Have you played 400 yet or you on one of the platforms that hasn't come out yet?
  • edited July 2013
    Mrwalto69 wrote: »
    True dude ,
    When I played season 1 , She wasn't my favourite , Kenny was mine followed by Ben , despite Ben screwing everything up I still developed a bond with him , I never really developed a strong one with Clemetine , same with Omid and Christa , never cared too much for them . it's the same with Carley , 90% of people chose her because they thought Lee would get lucky with her .

off topic much ? 90% spoken like a true cynic...carley had more depth more interaction compared to doug that is a fact.

oh well i got ninja'd :D

no sign of steam release yet.
    edited July 2013
    off topic much ? 90% spoken like a true cynic...carley had more depth more interaction compared to doug that is a fact.

Actually it was towards a guy talking about people over hyping Clemetine and I mentioned that it was the same situation with Carely , Clemetine is popular because she is cute , Carely was popular because people wanted her to have an romantic relationship with Lee . That was TT's idea . Get people worked up that Carley and Lee could have something then surprise you when she gets shot . Talk all you want but the majority of people chose her because they thought it would be romance with Lee .

only if you purchased the game from telltale store the dlc is free, learn to read previous posts dude this has been said MANY TIMES...

no sign of steam release yet.

Calm down kid , this was my first post for over half a year , actually being mature and saying what someone said to me before would've been better , keep your knickers together.
  • edited July 2013
    Hurt feelings aside... seeing the same question being asked over and over again can be annoying, especially when the answer is just a click or two away.

With that said, there is no need to be too harsh on the offenders. I'm sure at least some of them are simply ignorant and not just being annoying for the sake of being annoying.

:winslow:
  • edited July 2013
    fuck things are tense telltale/steam! I'm thinking we need the DLC before any blood is spilt lol. anyway I think those able (legally or otherwise) should have themselves a drink. Think about the good times. say to yourself

"Oh take me back oh take me back ohoh take me back" and remember that this game doesn't need negativity surrounding it. It has truckloads of that shit on the inside.(death murder suicide theft kidnapping cannibalism...oh and zed heads) :D

p.s. Is there an easier way of knowing when its released other than restarting steam or creepin on the forums??
  • edited July 2013
    fuck things are tense telltale/steam! I'm thinking we need the DLC before any blood is spilt lol.
    I sometimes wonder if TTG is doing this on purpose. :rolleyes:

Due to my professional experience, I understand it's not easy to launch a project. I have been buying all TTG games since Tales of Monkey Island and none of them (from my impression) were launched smoothly and on time.

So you would think by now TTG has learned and would either 1.) improve their launching procedures or 2.) not set a release date until they are 110% sure it's ready to go. Yet things are not so.

Which led me to wonder if they do this on purpose to drum up anticipation for the launch. Sure, a few costumers may nerd rage for a few hours but they would be so happy when the game is finally released. On the other hand, because of the increased anticipation, more people may be disappointed due to higher expectations.

Or maybe just like most companies, they just try their hardest and still fail at smooth project launches simply there are too many unforeseen issues... who knows :rolleyes:
  • edited July 2013
    I'll never understand why some people feel personally slighted by someone asking a question....

They really should have said that the game would be released at x time in this time zone and x time in this time zone etc. That would have solved all the questions. This add on is for people who have already bought the game. Those people are already aware of the glitches that afflicted season 1 so it's understandable people are asking questions because Telltale never gave a time.
This discussion has been closed.