The Walking Dead: 400 Days - DLC for Season One - JULY - release dates in 1st post

Comments

• edited July 2013
    Wait didn't the exact same thing happen when the first episode of season 1 was released?
  • edited July 2013
    Yeah it's not letting me install it on Steam either after I bought it.

yeah its not our yet, they just allowed us to buy it, so we can watch our libary instead of refreshspamming every store and forum page^^
  • edited July 2013
    The steam version is now downloading for me!
  • edited July 2013
    yeah for me to oh i'm so hyped, hope the steam connection stays on solid maxspeed ^^
  • puzzleboxpuzzlebox Telltale Alumni
    edited July 2013
    Hey guys! We're checking into the Steam download, it should be working in just a little bit. As soon as I have info on when the Telltale store version is likely to hit, I'll let you know!
  • edited July 2013
    Apparently people on the comments say Steam users should just restart the whole Steam client.I don't know....
  • edited July 2013
    Thanks! :)
  • edited July 2013
    How will the Telltale store one work? Will we download within the client? Also, if I bought The Walking Dead + Almost everything pack, do I get it free as well?
  • edited July 2013
    Araron wrote: »
    Apparently people on the comments say Steam users should just restart the whole Steam client.I don't know....

Worked for me.
  • edited July 2013
    puzzlebox wrote: »
    Hey guys! We're checking into the Steam download, it should be working in just a little bit. As soon as I have info on when the Telltale store version is likely to hit, I'll let you know!

Just one question will it be a new download or will it appear on the existing game ?
  • edited July 2013
    Same thing is happening for me, it says I already own the game after buying, I log into the walking dead menu, and the DLC still says coming soon
  • edited July 2013
    I just purchased 400 Days and the download began automatically.. seem's no problems!
  • edited July 2013
    Downloading now! Thanks guys!!
  • edited July 2013
    FreeFood! wrote: »
    Please give your pictures of buying :)

http://i.imgur.com/NqEBRfo.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/5eppmi8.jpg
  • edited July 2013
    I don't know if this has been addressed or not but... how do people who bought the retail PC version get this DLC?
  • Is it me, or does Wyatt look like Kurt Russell?
  • edited July 2013
    Please please
    please
    please
    please
    please
    please
    say the amazon hit time :(:confused::rolleyes:
  • edited July 2013
    Restarted the Steam client, and it started downloading at 11.3 MB/s - it'll be down in 40 seconds or so... :-)
  • edited July 2013
    I don't know if this has been addressed or not but... how do people who bought the retail PC version get this DLC?

They do. :)
    edited July 2013
    If you're still having issues with the Steam download, please restart Steam and that should trigger it.
  • edited July 2013
    yup and or try to run the game if it doesn't update

400dayz3_zps2d9ae471.jpg
  • edited July 2013
    Restarted it and it's downloading. Thanks for the help :)
  • edited July 2013
    It's installing right now for me 100% sure. 745 mb, dat size.

go download it guys
  • edited July 2013
    If you're still having issues with the Steam download, please restart Steam and that should trigger it.
    Please please
    please
    please
    please
    please
    please

I'm near to crying :D
  • edited July 2013
    finally 1 bar !

the time is constantly changing from 2, 4 ,5 ,7 to 10 freakin hours !!

must be LOADS OF PEOPLE trying to get it now :D
  • edited July 2013
    When will it be sold in the Telltale Game store? I still don't see it.
  • edited July 2013
    restarting helps :D well time to have a lot of fun
  • edited July 2013
    Guys, any update about the TellTale Online store? When can we expect to download it?
  • edited July 2013
    Alright,Steam problem solved! :-P :-P Telltale Store? :-P
  • edited July 2013
    Finallyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy
  • edited July 2013
    catch you peeps later ;) ;)

to tie you over

yahtzee trashes the last of us.

http://www.escapistmagazine.com/videos/view/zero-punctuation/7638-The-Last-of-Us
  • edited July 2013
    Still doesn't fix the late telltale version... don't treat it like everyones happy
  • edited July 2013
    Enjoy Milo. ;)
  • edited July 2013
    Telltale store is always late to the party, but the fact that they're giving us the DLC for free, well, that makes up for it. That and the fact that TWD is one of the best games of all time.
  • edited July 2013
    guys change download server if it downloads slowly. I changed to a server from another country and now it downloads at almost full speed.
  • edited July 2013
    Moragami wrote: »
    Telltale store is always late to the party, but the fact that they're giving us the DLC for free, well, that makes up for it. That and the fact that TWD is one of the best games of all time.

True story.But still,we are kinda left hanging. :P
    I'm sure it'll be any second. :P
  • edited July 2013
    Moragami wrote: »
    telltale store is always late to the party, but the fact that they're giving us the dlc for free, well, that makes up for it. That and the fact that twd is one of the best games of all time.

wait? Free?
  • edited July 2013
    Please put it on Amazon pleaseeee :(
    edited July 2013
    wedge wrote: »
    Just one question will it be a new download or will it appear on the existing game ?

It'll appear in the Steam store as a separate item, but will download as an update to The Walking Dead game. The Steam store page for 400 Days is here.

I would if I knew it! That's up to Amazon now.
    Kronoss wrote: »
    Guys, any update about the TellTale Online store? When can we expect to download it?

We're working on it!
This discussion has been closed.