The Walking Dead: 400 Days - DLC for Season One - JULY - release dates in 1st post

Comments

• edited July 2013
    Happy birthday MoA! :)
  • edited July 2013
    It appeared in the game for me, but for now it says coming soon only no Download yet
  • edited July 2013
    i went on steam to check for the DLC but saw the following : Requires the base game The Walking Dead on Steam in order to play. - Since i only have the game through telltale website i can't do anything but wait
  • edited July 2013
    Well,it certainly appeared in the game.Now just to wait for the download. *sigh*
  • edited July 2013
    Gut feeling is we won't actually get it today now. Whenever you seeing coming soon on a release date it's always a bad omen.
  • edited July 2013
    It's in the game now, but it says "Coming Soon".
  • edited July 2013
    What is the estimated downlOad size? I need to figure out how long I'll be downloading.
  • edited July 2013
    not announced but a few fundreds megs I guess, only then it will depends on the server load, which I guess will be quite high and taking a long time to download
  • edited July 2013
    #DamnitTelltale
  • edited July 2013
    wedge wrote: »
    not announced but a few fundreds megs I guess, only then it will depends on the server load, which I guess will be quite high and taking a long time to download

When you have my internet speed server load makes no difference. I download way slower than any server load impact :P. It's not in the game "coming soon" for me yet. Do I need to redownload the client?
  • edited July 2013
    Just checked and 400 Days 'COMING SOON' has appeared. That's a good sign.

Now for the time being 'PATIENCE'
  • edited July 2013
    ^^same for me. No "coming soon". I downloaded the game back in December. Thought the client might need updating but I guess it does it automatically when you log in. The wait continues!
  • edited July 2013

I had patience this entire day. -_-
  • edited July 2013

The second season of Marvel Avengers Alliance was supposed to launch on the 18th of last month. Instead of launching it they put something on when you log in that says coming soon. That was over two weeks ago and no change. Coming Soon is never a good sign on a release date.
  • Oh, what the hell! I went to see if I had any save slots left and somehow all my saves are gone!

Man... I don't feel like replaying everything tonight so I can get to 400 days with a new save...
  • edited July 2013
    Hi everyone, I am new to this website but I was curious if I could still get the 400 days DLC on my pc as my copy of the game is installed on my pc using a retail disc instead of downloading from the internet.

If I can get the DLC, how would I get this? (sorry if this has been covered in another thread)

Thanks
  • edited July 2013
    blanchett wrote: »
    The second season of Marvel Avengers Alliance was supposed to launch on the 18th of last month. Instead of launching it they put something on when you log in that says coming soon. That was over two weeks ago and no change. Coming Soon is never a good sign on a release date.

Fellas, have faith. The game is already out on PSN and Steam. It's not like this is the very first release date. Sounds like all they need to do is port it over to PC/MAC, maybe work out a couple of kinks. We good.
  • edited July 2013
    chrissay wrote: »
    Hi everyone, I am new to this website but I was curious if I could still get the 400 days DLC on my pc as my copy of the game is installed on my pc using a retail disc instead of downloading from the internet.

If I can get the DLC, how would I get this? (sorry if this has been covered in another thread)

Thanks

If you currently own the PC retail version of The Walking Dead, We are aware that customers who’ve purchased the PC retail disc version of The Walking Dead will not have access to ‘400 Days’, the Special Episode DLC released for Season 1. At this time, we are offering all PC retail disc customers Steam codes to download the first season (Episode 1-5) of The Walking Dead, so that they can then acquire ‘400 Days’. You can find the PC retail disc Code Redemption Form here (http://cdn.telltalegames.com/files/walkingdead/claim/TWDCodeRedemptionForm-PC.docx) Please read through this document in its entirety and follow all instructions to claim your Steam codes.

Best Regards,
    Saxin
  • edited July 2013
    Tired of waiting!!!!
  • edited July 2013
    the coming soon just appeared for me :D
  • edited July 2013
    I'm confused, will the 400 Download appear in an update on Steam from the Season Pack that we bought last year?
  • edited July 2013
    Everyone is so negative, but I don't recall Telltale ever being late with a TWD release! Remember it's still 12:48 in their time, so it's early afternoon and for them they are being quite timely with this. Instead of turning to blame like y'all do every time, just chill out and enjoy speculating on the forums. Remember, it's FREE for us telltale store users, so we should be grateful.

i mean seriously. read a book or something.
  • Mark#Mark# Banned
    edited July 2013
    MsLox wrote: »
    Everyone is so negative, but I don't recall Telltale ever being late with a TWD release! Remember it's still 12:48 in their time, so it's early afternoon and for them they are being quite timely with this. Instead of turning to blame like y'all do every time, just chill out and enjoy speculating on the forums. Remember, it's FREE for us telltale store users, so we should be grateful.

That's what happens when you're keen on something , people get agitated and start complaining .
    Personally I think TT are VERY generous in giving us this free .
    When I would wait for the episodes of season 1 I would either , play a game on the xbox or computer or go to gym , it killed the time + I got other things done .
  • edited July 2013

even though I like telltale for giving it for free
    Are you being sarcastic? The original walking dead game was delayed a day or two because they couldn't get it on the site
  • edited July 2013
    Live updating on a Friday? Strange.
  • edited July 2013
    Joshua1991 wrote: »
    I'm confused, will the 400 Download appear in an update on Steam from the Season Pack that we bought last year?

go to the twd store page to purchase it first. it should then auto update the game, you then pic you chosen save file and scroll right on ep5 then click play.

just finished with 'doug' it's brutal but awesome.
  • edited July 2013

This is the problem though with releasing it to different formats at the same time. If they released it to every format on the same day at the same time there would no problem.
  • edited July 2013
    Hi there!
    One little question : I bought TWD with MacGameStore. Does anyone know how I'm suppose to download 400 days? Can I download it with Telltale website when it's coming to be available? Because I can't download it with Steam (I tried and it said to me that I don't have the game) and I don't see "Coming Soon" in "Download content" in TWD game.

Thx in advance and sorry if my English is not perfect, I'm a french speaker :P.
  • edited July 2013
    MicXPlante wrote: »
    Hi there!
    One little question : I bought TWD with MacGameStore. Does anyone know how I'm suppose to download 400 days? Can I download it with Telltale website when it's coming to be available? Because I can't download it with Steam (I tried and it said to me that I don't have the game) and I don't see "Coming Soon" in "Download content" in TWD game.

Thx in advance and sorry if my English is not perfect, I'm a french speaker :P.

You'll have to buy it from the store page at the website you're on right now.
    They're updating it soon and that is why you can't see the game on the store page yet.

Good luck!

Best Regards,
    Saxin
  • edited July 2013
    even though I like telltale for giving it for free
    Are you being sarcastic? The original walking dead game was delayed a day or two because they couldn't get it on the site

I did only say "as I recall", and I believe I came to the series after the 1st episode was already released. I'm sorry you had to wait a day or two, that must have been very stressful.

Now there's sarcasm.
  • edited July 2013
    Well, let's do some other thing while we are waiting. Reading, for example.

best-photos-thechive-711.jpg?w=500&h=667
  • edited July 2013
    Saxin wrote: »
    You'll have to buy it from the store page at the website you're on right now.
    They're updating it soon and that is why you can't see the game on the store page yet.

Good luck!

Best Regards,
    Saxin

Thx you :)

PS.: Am I the only one who's got problem with save? I remembered that when I was playing, one time my save appeared, the other time not, one time it was a save for episode 1, the other time it was the episode I was playing... Any issue?
  • edited July 2013
    lol @ The_Ripper
  • edited July 2013
    I just want to say thank you for offering the episode for free. Not a lot of companies would do that.
  • edited July 2013
    Ooh yay I got the coming soon thing. I can smell it.
  • edited July 2013
    If I could give karma I'd give it to The_Ripper... haha.
  • edited July 2013
    I'm glad that in the "new version" of the Telltale TWD program now is in Spanish (now people I know will be able to play it), but I was wondering if there's a way to change it back to English? Does anyone know how to solve this on a MAC?

It's great to find out that 400 days is free for the people that buy the games directly from Telltale :D
  • edited July 2013
    Masta23 wrote: »
    I just want to say thank you for offering the episode for free. Not a lot of companies would do that.

Its a 5$ DLC that lasts around an hour.Nothing special.They got their "reward" from Steam,Xbox,etc.
    But yeah,I have to agree that they did troll us.I do not want to sound unthankful,but Id rather pay 5$ and have a product delivered when everyone gets it,then wait for hours just so that I could say I got it for free,and saved 5$.
    ...but,like one of the previous posts said (apologies for not naming) I feel we will have some information soon.
  • edited July 2013
    Araron wrote: »
    Its a 5$ DLC that lasts around an hour.Nothing special.They got their "reward" from Steam,Xbox,etc.
    But yeah,I have to agree that they did troll us.I do not want to sound unthankful,but Id rather pay 5$ and have a product delivered when everyone gets it,then wait for hours just so that I could say I got it for free,and saved 5$.
    ...but,like one of the previous posts said (apologies for not naming) I feel we will have some information soon.

I'm actually waiting to pay $5 for the game :D
    I love The Walking Dead <3
  • edited July 2013
    That's true. It's so cheap anyway, that I wouldn't have minded spending money on it.
    Oh and is it only an hour? Think they said it was the same length as a regular walking dead episode.
This discussion has been closed.