The Walking Dead: 400 Days - DLC for Season One - JULY - release dates in 1st post

Comments

• edited July 2013
    There's a review on IGN that says an hour and twenty minutes... which would be almost as long as some Walking Dead episodes (see the playthroughs done by the Telltale Team on Twitch!)
  • edited July 2013
    It is. Someone on the forum said it was one hour, but I've seen walkthrough videos posted that are a little over 1 hour 37 minutes and I think Telltale said it would take about 2 hours.

Seems to be more than they're saying.
  • edited July 2013
    It usually takes me about 2 hours for an episode because I explore literally everything, heh... kinda nerdy I guess.
  • edited July 2013
    Masta23 wrote: »
    That's true. It's so cheap anyway, that I wouldn't have minded spending money on it.
    Oh and is it only an hour? Think they said it was the same length as a regular walking dead episode.

They did say that,aye.
    But it really depends on how fast you play.If each TWD episode took you around hour and a half,you can expect the DLC to last around an hour or even less.Each story is around 10-15 minutes long. :)
    IGN just uploaded Wyatt's story - 11 minutes.
  • edited July 2013
    MsLox wrote: »
    It usually takes me about 2 hours for an episode because I explore literally everything, heh... kinda nerdy I guess.

Hey, me too! I cannot stand lose any Easter egg or detail... :D
  • edited July 2013
    Guys,ITS OUT!Go to your The Walking Dead games,and download. :)
  • edited July 2013
    amazon pleaseeeeee :(( =((
  • edited July 2013
    Then consider me a nerd. I do exactly the same thing heh.
  • edited July 2013
    Yes!! Finally! IT'S OUT!!!!!!!!!!!
  • edited July 2013
    Yep I'm downloading it right now :)
  • edited July 2013
    Anyone else having problems downloading with the telltale store version? It just doesn't start and then complains about my network connectivity.
  • edited July 2013
    Araron wrote: »
    Guys,ITS OUT!Go to your The Walking Dead games,and download. :)

It's true! It's OUT! FOR FREE! Telltale, I love you.

Downloading... C'mon, baby, c'mooooon!

tumblr_mmwlsdsl9z1qlka8ko1_250-1.gif?w=207&h=207
  • edited July 2013
    TheDOC123 wrote: »
    Anyone else having problems downloading with the telltale store version? Ist just doesn't start and then complains about my network connectivity.

Yeeeeeah,damn.
  • edited July 2013
    Anyone else having problems downloading with the telltale store version? Ist just doesn't start and then complains about my network connectivity.
    Yeah. I just got the same thing. I guess the servers are overloaded?
  • edited July 2013
    Get connection lost when I try to download...
  • edited July 2013

Me too. Download don't start. Damn! :(
  • edited July 2013
    OK, one could've expected that. :) That's the reason why they made it free. ;)
  • edited July 2013
    Arsun97 wrote: »
    Yes!! Finally! IT'S OUT!!!!!!!!!!!

Where???? I'm not seeing it anywhere... Not in the website of Telltale (I'm only seeing TWD game at 24.95$) nor in "download content" in the game... plz help I want to play haha...
  • edited July 2013
    MicXPlante wrote: »
    Where???? I'm not seeing it anywhere... Not in the website of Telltale (I'm only seeing TWD game at 24.95$) nor in "download content" in the game... plz help I want to play haha...

Do you have the Steam version? :confused:
  • edited July 2013
    Anyone else having problems downloading with the telltale store version? It just doesn't start and then complains about my network connectivity.

Yeah, that's happening to me.
  • edited July 2013
    MicXPlante wrote: »
    It should be in download content. Have you tried restarting?
  • edited July 2013
    Same problem there! And it's weird too because they announced we could download it from the "Your Games" page?...
  • edited July 2013
    This happened for a few of the original episodes too, I remember. They typically have three stages of uploading - coming soon, get (but connection isn't there), and actual get, haha.
  • puzzleboxpuzzlebox Telltale Alumni
    edited July 2013
    Fazz wrote: »
    Same problem there! And it's weird too because they announced we could download it from the "Your Games" page?...

If I said that, I was wrong - it's downloaded from within The Walking Dead app.
  • edited July 2013
    This happened for a few of the original episodes too, I remember. They typically have three stages of uploading - coming soon, get (but connection isn't there), and actual get, haha.
    Strangest thing is that I have been on 1% for quite a while now and I have no network error.
  • edited July 2013
    puzzlebox, any word on the downloading issues in the Telltale Store version?
    Mine is stuck on 0% too.
    Apparently, I have network connectivity issues even though non of my other software seems to suffer a single bit of connectivity issues...
  • edited July 2013
    It's telling me there's a problem with my internet connection although there is no problem. This happened for one of the episodes before. How was that fixed?
  • edited July 2013
    That usually happens whatever the episode is out.Telltale did their job,a bit late,but fine.Give the servers a few minutes.5 more minutes won't kill you if you waited the whole evening.
  • edited July 2013
    blanchett wrote: »
    It's telling me there's a problem with my internet connection although there is no problem. This happened for one of the episodes before. How was that fixed?

Usually by itself.Give it a few moments to stabilize.
  • edited July 2013
    That black woman at the end had the worst voice actor. It's bad when I am sitting there only thinking about how bad of a voice actress that is, when I should just be able to focus on the story. Everything else was fine, but that honestly ruined it for me. Either get a new voice actor, or kill off that character asap.
  • _BrYan__BrYan_ Telltale Alumni
    edited July 2013
    We're working on the TTG store version right now. I'll post an update when it's clear for downloading.

(I don't think it's your internet)
  • edited July 2013
    saricc wrote: »
    That black woman at the end had the worst voice actor. It's bad when I am sitting there only thinking about how bad of a voice actress that is, when I should just be able to focus on the story. Everything else was fine, but that honestly ruined it for me. Either get a new voice actor, or kill off that character asap.

Don't say things like that in this thread!!!
  • edited July 2013
    puzzlebox wrote: »
    Yes! When it releases, you'll find it ready for download on the Your Games page.

You said it there, for reference. But no problem. ;)
    I'm glad it's out! I wish I'll be able to download it soon! :p
  • edited July 2013
    saricc, this is the thread about the release of the game. Please keep spoiler information from the game outside of this thread. We haven't even been able to start playing, so we have need for such information just yet.
  • edited July 2013
    Stop posting in the non spoiler section. I know it doesn't really tell us a lot, but please keep it out of this thread.
  • edited July 2013
    The_Ripper wrote: »
    Do you have the Steam version? :confused:

No... I bought it with MacGameStore....
  • edited July 2013
    _BrYan_ wrote: »
    We're working on the TTG store version right now. I'll post an update when it's clear for downloading.

Thanks so much for the update!
  • puzzleboxpuzzlebox Telltale Alumni
    edited July 2013
    Arsun97 wrote: »
    Don't say things like that in this thread!!!

I added spoiler tags. All, please remember that there's a whole 'nother thread for spoiler discussion! Let's keep this thread spoiler-free for the people who are still waiting to play.

Thanks Bryan!
  • edited July 2013

Thanks a lot, Bryan. We will keep waiting.
  • edited July 2013
    Finally !!!
This discussion has been closed.