The Walking Dead: 400 Days - DLC for Season One - JULY - release dates in 1st post

Comments

• edited July 2013
    _BrYan_ wrote: »
    We're working on the TTG store version right now. I'll post an update when it's clear for downloading.

(I don't think it's your internet)
    puzzlebox wrote: »
    I added spoiler tags. All, please remember that there's a whole 'nother thread for spoiler discussion! Let's keep this thread spoiler-free for the people who are still waiting to play.

Thanks Bryan!

Would you please say a approximate hit time for amazon ?
  • edited July 2013
    I wonder if it has subtitles in Portuguese-PT?
  • edited July 2013
    saricc wrote: »
    That black woman at the end had the worst voice actor. It's bad when I am sitting there only thinking about how bad of a voice actress that is, when I should just be able to focus on the story. Everything else was fine, but that honestly ruined it for me. Either get a new voice actor, or kill off that character asap.

Wrong fourm
  • edited July 2013
    freefood still not getting any love ?

just checked the amazon page no sign of it yet..

my advice freefood is save the 5 bucks voucher for something else and just buy it for which ever format you have it on... save your self alot of trouble cos no else seems to be bothering to help you ;)
  • puzzleboxpuzzlebox Telltale Alumni
    edited July 2013
    FreeFood! wrote: »
    Would you please say a approximate hit time for amazon ?

We have no control over the Amazon release beyond providing the assets they need, so I am unable to tell you when it will release there.
  • edited July 2013
    freefood still not getting any love ?

just checked the amazon page no sign of it yet..

my advice freefood is save the 5 bucks voucher for something else and just buy it for which ever format you have it on... save your self alot of trouble cos no else seems to be bothering to help you ;)
    I can get 400 XBL points to download it from XBL :D thats a way lol
    I think I am going to get it on steam ...
  • edited July 2013
    Milo,how'd the episode go?We mortals are still waiting. :P
  • edited July 2013
    Araron wrote: »
    Milo,how'd the episode go?We mortals are still waiting. :P

Almost there.

bolshe-0037.jpg
  • edited July 2013
    FreeFood! wrote: »
    I can get 400 XBL points to download it from XBL :D thats a way lol
    I think I am going to get it on steam ...

don't think bro 'just do it'

sponsered by nike

ok no spoilers i promise !

oh and i died alot :P

it was pretty darn good but short one story does feel shorter than the rest and it has some plot holes and some bugs which i've summed up in the linked topic below!

it is in the spoiler section and it does contain spoilers... so any rage toward me for spoiling IS NOT MY FAULT from the moment you click this link.

http://www.telltalegames.com/forums/showthread.php?t=47237
  • edited July 2013
    I'm still having no luck downloading. Stays on 0% for about 1 minute and says there is a connection error.
    I may just try again tomorrow.
  • edited July 2013
    I'm still having no luck downloading. Stays on 0% for about 1 minute and says there is a connection error.

Me too, Matt. Aw, damn! :(
  • edited July 2013
    mine won't even show up under dlc... i keep restarting and still only the first season shows up. ugh.
  • edited July 2013

Yup that's my problem, but they said they'd post here when it was good to go (:
  • edited July 2013
    if your steam client is not downloading change the server location in settings.
  • edited July 2013
    MsLox wrote: »
    Yup that's my problem, but they said they'd post here when it was good to go (:
    lol it's alright for you folks in the US. It's now 11:22pm in the UK.
  • edited July 2013
    Masta23 wrote: »
    lol it's alright for you folks in the US. It's now 11:22pm in the UK.

And July 4th here in Croatia. :P
  • edited July 2013
    Already past midnight over here in Germany. Fricking timezones, and the people who whine about them! :p
  • DjNDBDjNDB Moderator
    edited July 2013
    :)
    8zn2.png
  • edited July 2013
    Alright then folks,lets see if works. ;)
  • edited July 2013
    I can't even boot the game to see if it works at the moment, so I'm guessing that nothing is fixed yet...
  • edited July 2013
    Still not downloading here.
  • edited July 2013
    DrMcCoy wrote: »
    Still not downloading here.

No,still nothing.

But alright,I'm off for now guys.Gonna try again tomorrow,so see you. ;)
  • edited July 2013
    Yeah, still failing to download here.
  • edited July 2013
    Is there something wrong over at the company's system because I can't download it as well.

(Telltale game store version so i get the DLC for free)
  • edited July 2013
    I guess with so many people trying to download it, it's just too much. It's kinda like the same thing that happened when the first GTA IV Trailer was launched in 2008.
    I think I'd better just sleep on it. Hopefully I'll have better luck in the morning.
  • edited July 2013
    Still nothing.

In Germany you can download the episode? Oh my...
  • edited July 2013
    This is ridiculous. I've waited all day to get it, and now that it's finally available, the download keeps failing. I love Telltale, but their track record with this game has been very lacking, what with the lateness of episodes and issues like this.
  • edited July 2013
    LoganX23 wrote: »
    This is ridiculous. I've waited all day to get it, and now that it's finally available, the download keeps failing. I love Telltale, but their track record with this game has been very lacking, what with the lateness of episodes and issues like this.

This is nothing new. Ask any old timer and they'll tell you the same. This is a normal release day for a Telltale title. That's probably not a good thing but you grow accustomed to it.
  • DjNDBDjNDB Moderator
    edited July 2013
    I just updated my alternative download thread to include 400 days.
    It took a lot of time to download, because the servers are extremely slow at the moment, but it works.
    Have fun.
  • edited July 2013
    tobar wrote: »
    This is nothing new. Ask any old timer and they'll tell you the same. This is a normal release day for a Telltale title. That's probably not a good thing but you grow accustomed to it.

I know. I just have a very hard time accepting it.
  • edited July 2013
    It has shown up in the Download Content section for me, and even let me click get... but it's been at 0% for the last 5 minutes :P

Edit: Just told me to check my internet connection. Looks like I won't be playing tonight :)
  • edited July 2013
    http://imgur.com/ZdjFhZ4 400 Derps is more like it...
  • edited July 2013
    lateness of episodes they were only late with like the first 2 episodes after that it was all great.
  • edited July 2013
    sQOrPION wrote: »
    Doug was shot in the head,Carly was shot in cheek
    Both Carly and Doug are corpses. No way would Lee leave Carly to come back as a walker if cared enough about her to choose her over Doug in episode 1. Telltale intended for them both to be taken out with head shots. I can confirm that Carly and Doug were killed by Lilly and didn't come back as walkers.
  • edited July 2013
    No-spoilers-here

thanks for your cooperation.
  • edited July 2013
    dee23 wrote: »
    Both Carly and Doug are corpses. No way would Lee leave Carly to come back as a walker if cared enough about her to choose her over Doug in episode 1. Telltale intended for them both to be taken out with head shots. I can confirm that Carly and Doug were killed by Lilly and didn't come back as walkers.

spoiler dude

in non spoiler section

with out tags..
    for shame
    use quote to see how we do it
  • edited July 2013
    derella wrote: »
    It has shown up in the Download Content section for me, and even let me click get... but it's been at 0% for the last 5 minutes :P

Edit: Just told me to check my internet connection. Looks like I won't be playing tonight :)

Same thing for me
  • DjNDBDjNDB Moderator
    edited July 2013
    derella wrote: »

That's exactly what the alternative download method works around. If you don't want to wait until it is fixed, i suggest trying it.
  • puzzleboxpuzzlebox Telltale Alumni
    edited July 2013
    PLEASE no spoilers in this thread guys. Use the spoiler discussion thread, or if you MUST post something spoilery here, use the spoiler tags: [NOPARSE]
    [/NOPARSE]

Repeat offenders will get ban time. We want everyone to be able to enjoy playing the episode for themselves.
  • edited July 2013
    DjNDB wrote: »
    I just updated my alternative download thread to include 400 days.
    It took a lot of time to download, because the servers are extremely slow at the moment, but it works.
    Have fun.

this worked, thanks!
This discussion has been closed.