The Walking Dead: 400 Days - DLC for Season One - JULY - release dates in 1st post

Comments

• edited July 2013
    Thank you.
  • edited July 2013
    Work faster!!! ;) ;)
  • edited July 2013
    That is awesome to hear!
  • edited July 2013
    Abel wrote: »
    Work faster!!! ;) ;)
    No, don't work faster, work diligent. No mistakes this time, please.... :D
  • edited July 2013
    Thanks you are awesome :rolleyes:
  • edited July 2013
    lol went from hours on uk london

to minutes on uk manchester

but i live further up north :P

sweet advice there !

ps my steam lists it as updating twd..not seperate. unless you mean it's happening out side the game not inside it.

confused..

i will try and enjoy it as much as twd can be enjoyed :)
  • edited July 2013
    So many questions:
    1) Do I get it free if I bought the walking dead + almost everything pack on here?
    2) WHEN?
    3) Will it be a seperate download or inside the client?
  • edited July 2013
    1 No you need to buy it

2.Today

3 i dont know xD
  • puzzleboxpuzzlebox Telltale Alumni
    edited July 2013
    ps my steam lists it as updating twd..not seperate. unless you mean it's happening out side the game not inside it.

Thanks, changed my post to clarify!
  • edited July 2013
    1)does the everything packs say 400days included ? only telltale direct store customers get it.

2) steam has it now

3)on steam it downloads outside of the game but is still playable through the season 1.

no probs puzzle i did post a few pages back showing it :P
  • edited July 2013
    MovieGuy wrote: »
    So many questions:
    1) Do I get it free if I bought the walking dead + almost everything pack on here?
    2) WHEN?

1) If "on here" you mean Telltale.com,yes you do.
    2) When.... *yells* Telltalepuzzle,you guys making any progress over there? :P
    3) I'm not sure,but I think that you will probably have the DLC as a separate download,which will be then installed into the client.According to a Youtube video,the selection will be done through the standard menu as it was with previous episodes.

Hope I helped. :)

EDIT
    I'm talking about non-steam,wasen't sure which one you were asking about.
  • edited July 2013
    josse01 wrote: »
    1 No you need to buy it
    Are you sure about that? I also bought the "TWD+almost everything pack" on the telltale store. Could a telltale staff member tell us if 400 days is gifted for that?
  • edited July 2013
    1)does the everything packs say 400days included ? only telltale direct store customers get it.

2) steam has it now

3)on steam it downloads outside of the game but is still playable through the season 1.

no probs puzzle i did post a few pages back showing it :P

I bought the everything pack on telltale direct store, that's why I was wondering.
  • edited July 2013
    I bought the bundle in the telltale store... So I don't see a reason, why I shouldn't get it for free...
  • edited July 2013
    yup and or try to run the game if it doesn't update

400dayz3_zps2d9ae471.jpg

:)

erm i think because it's a new purchase you weren't shafted by the initial delay for ep1

i think it may only apply to 'pre orders or early buyers... puzzle/others can confirm this, i know someone said it's a bonus for paying them not a third party. but they didn't say about a limit or when you had to of bought it from..

download complete 'really going now'

giggity :P
  • edited July 2013
    the save files for the ttg and steam are in the same folder
    I downloaded the client from the site, and I chose to keep save files etc. Anyway I installed it, and launched the file. Now It says I haven't got a licence for the game. I can't get past the title screen.
    I'm baffled. What do I do?
  • edited July 2013
    I bought the everything pack on telltale direct store, that's why I was wondering.

You do. :)
    edited July 2013
    So many questions:

Yes, the 400 Days DLC is free to folks who bought The Walking Dead from the Telltale store.
    2) WHEN?

We're working on the Telltale store version right now. Hopefully soon!

It'll be inside The Walking Dead app (i.e. it won't show up as a separate download on the Your Games page).
  • edited July 2013
    kinda confused on where to buy the DLC 400 days on telltale do i just go to the games tab on the top and it will be there when its up? is it worth buying the steam version now all my save files are on telltales version or do the saves go from 1 to another? any help would be appreciated.
  • Mark#Mark# Banned
    edited July 2013
    Wait so if you only bought season 1 for $24.99 you don't get 400 days?
    It says on the faq that if you have already purchased season 1 you get 400 days as a thank you present ?
    i'm so confused and excited lol
  • edited July 2013
    Masta23 wrote: »
    I downloaded the client from the site, and I chose to keep save files etc. Anyway I installed it, and launched the file. Now It says I haven't got a licence for the game. I can't get past the title screen.
    I'm baffled. What do I do?
    You have bought it at telltale and not at steam right? There should be a login screen with the first start, where you type in your telltale account name and password and that should be it.
  • edited July 2013
    puzzlebox wrote: »
    We're working on the Telltale store version right now. Hopefully soon!

I don't mean to bother,but could you tell us approximately for how much? :)
  • edited July 2013
    Mark# wrote: »
    It says on the faq that if you have already purchased season 1 you get 400 days as a thank you present ?
    only if you bought at their own store, not steam or consoles.
  • edited July 2013
    If you bought it from the telltale store, you are getting it for free. If you bought it somewhere else (Steam, Humble Bundle etc.), you have to pay for it. That's all. :)
  • edited July 2013
    You have bought it at telltale and not at steam right? There should be a login screen with the first start, where you type in your telltale account name and password and that should be it.
    excuse my stupidity. The log in screen didn't appear the first time for some reason. Now it's working fine. It detects the save files which is good. I guess there is no need to download episode 2-5 again then?
    edited July 2013
    Cannabis12 wrote: »
    kinda confused on where to buy the DLC 400 days on telltale do i just go to the games tab on the top and it will be there when its up? is it worth buying the steam version now all my save files are on telltales version or do the saves go from 1 to another? any help would be appreciated.

If you already own The Walking Dead Season One from the Telltale Store, you'll automatically get 400 Days for free as soon as it's available. You'll download it from inside The Walking Dead app, not from the store page.

If you bought The Walking Dead from the Telltale store, yes - you get 400 Days for free.
  • edited July 2013
    TheDOC123 wrote: »
    If you bought it from the telltale store, you are getting it for free. If you bought it somewhere else (Steam, Humble Bundle etc.), you have to pay for it. That's all. :)

That's right. Good one, Doc.;)
  • Mark#Mark# Banned
    edited July 2013
    only if you bought at their on store, not steam or consoles.

Ok , so if I purchased just Season 1 on this website (telltale) and not everything I get 400 days for free ? Sorry for the question , I'm just confused as to if you had to purchase the whole package or you could just purchase season 1 .
  • edited July 2013
    You steel dont know the release time for amazon , puzzle ? :)
  • Mark#Mark# Banned
    edited July 2013
    Oh never mind , just saw my answer above , thanks for the info guys , appreciate it :)
    edited July 2013
    Araron wrote: »
    I don't mean to bother,but could you tell us approximately for how much? :)

Nope! ;)

It's one of those "as soon as it's ready" situations... I'll post here as soon as I know it's done though.
    Masta23 wrote: »
    excuse my stupidity. The log in screen didn't appear the first time for some reason. Now it's working fine. It detects the save files which is good. I guess there is no need to download episode 2-5 again then?

You only need to have episode 1 installed for 400 Days to work.
  • edited July 2013
    So, will it be okay if my save files are lost? Any major things that change with the saves? Also is there some type of save file generator so I can build up one that's closely like my original save?
  • edited July 2013
    Ok , so if I purchased just Season 1 on this website (telltale) and not everything I get 400 days for free ? Sorry for the question , I'm just confused as to if you had to purchase the whole package or you could just purchase season 1 .
    what do you mean with "whole package"? No you don't need to buy all telltale games, if you have bought TWD season one at the telltale store, 400 days is for free.

@movieguy

As you can also play if you just played episode one, I think you can also play it without a savegame (not sure), it will just generate a random savegame, decisions might have minor influence on 400 days though.
  • Mark#Mark# Banned
    edited July 2013
    So, will it be okay if my save files are lost? Any major things that change with the saves?

I think they are only minor ones , a mate of mine who purchased it yesterday said they were only minor but a few interesting outcomes . i'll probably play it when it's up and then play through season 1 again because I had to re-download the game because all my stuff was on my old laptop that blew up .
  • edited July 2013
    Just so I'm clear. I purchased The Walking Dead from the Telltale Store and I know 400 Days is not on the Telltale Store yet, but I've gone into my Walking Dead game and in 'DOWNLOAD CONTENT' it says that all Episodes are 'INSTALLED'. But there is no sign of 400 Days 'COMING SOON' in my game.

Is it supposed to be like that and I'll have to wait until it's available from the Store to download?
  • edited July 2013
    So, will it be okay if my save files are lost? Any major things that change with the saves? Also is there some type of save file generator so I can build up one that's closely like my original save?
    I'm afraid not. If you have no save files, then there are a list of preset decisions, which may or may not be similar to yours.
  • edited July 2013
    Just so I'm clear. I purchased The Walking Dead from the Telltale Store and I know 400 Days is not on the Telltale Store yet, but I've gone into my Walking Dead game and in 'DOWNLOAD CONTENT' it says that all Episodes are 'INSTALLED'. But there is no sign of 400 Days 'COMING SOON' in my game.

Is it supposed to be like that and I'll have to wait until it's available from the Store to download?
    no it won't be on the store when it's available. You will have to download it in game.
  • edited July 2013

Yeah it's a bit confusing. Particularly as Steam has it listed now but telltale still doesn't.
  • edited July 2013

Its the same for me, don't worry. I think they will update the game, when you connect to their server while starting and it will show up at dowload content then.
  • edited July 2013
    I can't wait for the Telltale store's version to drop. What a great birthday gift for me, you shouldn't have!
This discussion has been closed.