The Walking Dead: 400 Days - DLC for Season One - JULY - release dates in 1st post

Comments

• edited July 2013
    blanchett wrote: »
    I'll never understand why some people feel personally slighted by someone asking a question....
    I doubt many, if anyone, feel slighted by someone asking a question. It usually goes like this:

:confused:: Hi, I'm asking the same question that has been asked a million times with answer in the previous page. Someone answer me please!!!!111!111

:rolleyes:: Stop asking the same question over and over again, learn to search.

:confused:: WTF, why are you such a rude <insert profanity here>

:rolleyes:: What did you call me? You are the idiot who doesn't know how to search and annoy everyone else here, you <insert profanity here>

and so on and so forth...
    They really should have said that the game would be released at x time in this time zone and x time in this time zone etc. That would have solved all the questions. This add on is for people who have already bought the game. Those people are already aware of the glitches that afflicted season 1 so it's understandable people are asking questions because Telltale never gave a time.
    If you know anything about project management you would know that TTG wants to get this out as soon as we do. If they can actually accurately predict a specific time to be released, it would probably be just the second before it IS released. This is why many companies simply say "It'll be out when it's out."
  • edited July 2013
    Weili wrote: »
    What are you talking about? It has already been released! TTG decided to magically push it out a few hours early because they were waiting for the millionth person to ask when it will be available! Hurray!

Seriously though, it will be out when it's out. TTG wants to push it out as soon as we do, why would they know when it will be released but hold it back?

WOW....way to fail at trying to be clever....

I am only posting to make sure it hadn't been released as TellTale's last few games haven't been known to go off without a hitch. I haven't been available to download a TT game as soon as it was released in a long time so I wasn't sure if there was a specific time or not it would be released. I've seen the release date but nothing about a time. I for one would rather not continually restart the walking dead several times if there is a known time or at least a good estimate....
  • edited July 2013
    Metiphis wrote: »
    Well shaping her tattered childhood is only the entire point of the first season...

Nope, it's only half. The other half is keeping your friends from not getting killed.
  • edited July 2013
    Hi, so is this DLC about Clementine? Kidding! :) I hope the game will be available at 9 am! But I can remember how I had always to wait longer for episodes 1-5.
  • edited July 2013
    I'll never understand why some people feel personally slighted by someone asking a question....

They really should have said that the game would be released at x time in this time zone and x time in this time zone etc. That would have solved all the questions. This add on is for people who have already bought the game. Those people are already aware of the glitches that afflicted season 1 so it's understandable people are asking questions because Telltale never gave a time.

I wouldn't sweat it buddy. Let them hold on to their imaginary "elite" status. As little as I'm on the forums when someone comes along being a smart ass and has less posts than me that tells me all I need to know.
  • edited July 2013
    So, that Walking Dead game is pretty great, huh? Let's discuss
  • edited July 2013
    yeah i heard it gonna release soon, like now or in the next 2 hours
  • edited July 2013
    mcafc1895m wrote: »

Yeah, let's discuss.

400 days, right, but... how many nights?
  • edited July 2013

Yeah! I can't wait to play as Clementine when 400 Days is released in exactly 53 minutes and 20 seconds!
  • edited July 2013
    I was looking for something to pass the time before the DLC comes out. Well I found it.
  • edited July 2013
    I was looking for something to pass the time before the DLC comes out. Well I found it.

I am making some popcorns. Do you want some?
  • edited July 2013
    Mrwalto69 wrote: »
    20 mate .

Then act like a 20 years old person, please.

---

has someone read another 400 days critic besides IGN's one?
  • Mrwalto69Mrwalto69 Banned
    edited July 2013
    El_Dores wrote: »
    You never said special, it was meant to specify no one here's your secretary, this could all have been avoided by you taking a few minutes to go through previous posts. As for the "insults", you got a pissed off response and decided to take it further by insulting them in a pretty disturbing way. You brought this on yourself, and if chasing you off helps the community to become more cohesive, I'm all for that

And I never said anyone was my secretary .
    Then explain to me why people have asked the SAME question I asked when it had been answered already , yet they didn't get insulted but I did ? bit unfair don't you think ?
  • VainamoinenVainamoinen Moderator
    edited July 2013
    Last warning for the replying parties...
  • edited July 2013
    hm is the dlc data allready in the game and we just have to unlock it via the dlc? or do we have to hope the download system doenst crash down when it starts
  • edited July 2013
    Hey guys, i registered just to say thank you all, Im waiting for the 400 days to be released. Im gonna buy it and play it, in the meanwhile im laughing so much reading your posts, really, thank you a lot for helping me out while I wait.

You remembered me the good old times, in other forums.
  • edited July 2013
    Tarumaru wrote: »
    hm is the dlc data allready in the game and we just have to unlock it via the dlc? or do we have to hope the download system doenst crash down when it starts

we have to hope the download system doesn't crash. :)
  • edited July 2013
    Squueeee! Is it out yet? :D

Constantly refreshing this forum and Steam hoping for it to pop up any second :D
  • edited July 2013
    sporkafife wrote: »
    Squueeee! Is it out yet? :D

Constantly refreshing this forum and Steam hoping for it to pop up any second :D

me too, but i think it wont come till business hours starts for ttg
  • edited July 2013
    i think business hours started 13 minutes ago. So i would expect it in the next hour or two.
  • edited July 2013
    big-augen wrote: »
    has someone read another 400 days critic besides IGN's one?

I didn't want to be spoiled more than usual so no but I've read some quotes from Telltale's retwetts from IGN and I trust in those guys. We are going to enjoy the ride, for sure.
  • edited July 2013
    Tarumaru wrote: »
    me too, but i think it wont come till business hours starts for ttg

Do you know when that is? In their local time zone is fine, i can convert it lol. :)
  • edited July 2013
    Im checking steam, but nothing is avaible still.
    Will 400 days costs 4.99€ in Europe?

(thanks to the other guys, you make me laugh a lot, worth waiting while i read your posts)
  • edited July 2013
    Taking an average of the reviews I've seen (about 4 or 5), I'd say that they are about equal to the original episodes (about mid 8s.) Considering I thought all the episodes deserved a 9 or higher, I'm hoping the same will be true for this one. Common complaints are the obvious tech issues (hope they fix this for season 2) and the fact that you can't emotionally connect with the characters as well as in season 1 (due to the short story format)
  • edited July 2013
    Ah, the usual forum freakout. Takes me right back to Season 1's release days, heh. :p
  • edited July 2013
    Do you know when that is? In their local time zone is fine, i can convert it lol. :)

just checked it, was like the other one said 17 min ago, so it can come anytime now ^^
  • edited July 2013

It's 9.17 over there so working hours have started. Expect it soon.
  • edited July 2013

Business hours usually start at 09:00 A.M

Until 09:30 people don't start to work. :p
  • edited July 2013
    I've been refreshing all night now, and it's 2am here. Bed time. Anyone who gets to play before me, have fun. No hard feelings.

P.S. I find the best way to prove my maturity is putting the numbers six and nine next to each other in my name.
  • VainamoinenVainamoinen Moderator
    edited July 2013
    Sorry for deleting a lot of those posts back there. Release days are prime moments when new and hopeful community members come in here, and I wouldn't want them seeing this kind of insult mess. Pull yourselves together - you represent a community now! :o
  • edited July 2013
    Sorry for deleting a lot of those posts back there. Release days are prime moments when new and hopeful community members come in here, and I wouldn't want them seeing this kind of insult mess. Pull yourselves together - you represent a community now! :o

Thank you Sir, I used to read and post on forums since 1999 approximately, those things are normal when you have to deal with great numbers, you solved it fast :) I hope to play 400 days soon! I loved TTG's The Walking Dead, and will play all episodes if possible!
  • edited July 2013
    i guess its just the tension building, if something you really want is around the corner, but you cant exactly tell when it happens, some people just chose the wrong ways to vent some of it
  • edited July 2013
    How much longer? It's almost a quarter to twelve where I'm at.
  • edited July 2013
    I had to format my pc and lost savegames. Does 400 use the old savegames?
  • edited July 2013
    LoganX23 wrote: »
    I just checked with my sources. 400 Days will be released within 30 minutes!

...Seriously, why do people think that someone knows exactly when the game will be released and we're just holding back the information? lol...
  • edited July 2013
    LoganX23 wrote: »

20 minutes, 1 hour as much, I guess.
  • edited July 2013
    ...Seriously, why do people think that someone knows exactly when the game will be released and we're just holding back the information? lol...

I know, I am The Ripper, trust me, trrrrust me! :D
  • edited July 2013
    warshooter wrote: »
    I had to format my pc and lost savegames. Does 400 use the old savegames?

Considering they say it will base some things on decisions from S1, I'd say yes...
  • edited July 2013
    I just checked with my sources. 400 Days will be released within 30 minutes!

The best ones are the people that think that as soon as 12am hits wherever they are, it should be up at exactly that moment.
  • edited July 2013
    The best ones are the people that think that as soon as 12am hits wherever they are, it should be up at exactly that moment.
    Either they think TTG revolves around their little time zone or TTG has a special switch board and they flip each time zone's switch to "on" when it hits midnight lol
This discussion has been closed.