The Walking Dead: 400 Days - DLC for Season One - JULY - release dates in 1st post

Comments

• edited July 2013
    FreeFood! wrote: »
    Which order do you recommend to start ? :) ( Please just don't spoil :D )

You can pick the order you want but Telltale designed it all for choosing from left to right.

If you wanna play in chronological order pick the black guy before the girls (Chel). The rest are in order if you pick it out from left to right.

Enjoy.
  • edited July 2013
    FreeFood! wrote: »
    Which order do you recommend to start ? :) ( Please just don't spoil :D )

I went with Vince-Wyatt-Shel-Russel-Bonnie.You can go anyway you want,but yeah,like The Ripper said,Telltale designed it from left to right.Although it really doesn't matter,they will influence each other in any order. :)
  • edited July 2013
    Sorry if this has already been covered, but I've had a look and can't see an answer anywhere. I pre-ordered the Almost Everything Pack from the Telltale Store before Episode 1 of Season 1 was released. When Episode 1 was released, I downloaded it via the Telltale Store the day after release but had issues with the Telltale version, so I activated TWD on Steam using the free activation key that Telltale sent out, and played TWD on Steam.

Presumably I should get 400 days free as I bought TWD from the Telltale Store, but how do I go about activating it on Steam? I've logged into Steam and 400 days says 'Coming Soon' - I've logged out and logged in again but that doesn't update anything.

Will Telltale send out an activation code? There must be other users in the same boat as me.

Thanks for your help.
  • DjNDBDjNDB Moderator
    edited July 2013
    g_mack wrote: »
    Presumably I should get 400 days free as I bought TWD from the Telltale Store, but how do I go about activating it on Steam? I've logged into Steam and 400 days says 'Coming Soon' - I've logged out and logged in again but that doesn't update anything.

You can install the TTG Store version and download it from inside the game for free.
  • edited July 2013
    Sorry if this has already been covered, but I've had a look and can't see an answer anywhere. I pre-ordered the Almost Everything Pack from the Telltale Store before Episode 1 of Season 1 was released. When Episode 1 was released, I downloaded it via the Telltale Store the day after release but had issues with the Telltale version, so I activated TWD on Steam using the free activation key that Telltale sent out, and played TWD on Steam.

Will Telltale send out an activation code? There must be other users in the same boat as me.

Thanks for your help.
    Do you still have issues with the Telltale version? You are going to have to use it to get your free copy of 400 days. Although you only need episode 1 installed to play it.
  • edited July 2013
    Masta23 wrote: »
    Do you still have issues with the Telltale version? You are going to have to use it to get your free copy of 400 days. Although you only need episode 1 installed to play it.

I haven't tried it since, as I had no reason to really - after my initial issues with the Telltale version I ended up playing the whole season on Steam as it worked perfectly. I'm a bit worried that if I now start using the Telltale version that it might mess up my 3 save files which would be a bit of a disaster (I'm seeing lots of people reporting save file issues anyway).

Do decisions from 400 days carry forward to Season 2? I'm asking that as I'll probably buy Season 2 on Steam, purely given my previous issues.
  • edited July 2013
    I haven't tried it since, as I had no reason to really - after my initial issues with the Telltale version I ended up playing the whole season on Steam as it worked perfectly. I'm a bit worried that if I now start using the Telltale version that it might mess up my 3 save files which would be a bit of a disaster (I'm seeing lots of people reporting save file issues anyway).

Do decisions from 400 days carry forward to Season 2? I'm asking that as I'll probably buy Season 2 on Steam, purely given my previous issues.
    Yes they will carry through to season 2, but the save files are located in the same folder. It makes no difference whether you have the steam or store version. There shouldn't be any save file issues.
  • edited July 2013
    Masta23 wrote: »
    Yes they will carry through to season 2, but the save files are located in the same folder. It makes no difference whether you have the steam or store version. There shouldn't be any save file issues.

Thanks. I'll give it a try....
  • DjNDBDjNDB Moderator
    edited July 2013
    Thanks. I'll give it a try....

I did the same thing without problems. It never hurts to backup the savegames though.
  • edited July 2013
    DjNDB wrote: »
    I did the same thing without problems. It never hurts to backup the savegames though.
    Yeah do this. After hearing about all the save file issues throughout season 1, I backed up my save files just in case. Thankfully I didn't have any problems, but it is safer to keep a 2nd copy.
  • edited July 2013
    I bought my game from a retail store. it was the game of the year edition. I cant find a way to download the '400 Days' DLC. My game hasn't updated to say that I can download it and I cant find anywhere to download it from. please can you help me. I really want to play it!!

Thank You
  • edited July 2013
    I bought my game from a retail store. it was the game of the year edition. I cant find a way to download the '400 Days' DLC. My game hasn't updated to say that I can download it and I cant find anywhere to download it from. please can you help me. I really want to play it!!

Thank You

You must pay for the DLC, sorry. Free DLC it's only for people who purchased via Telltale Store.
  • edited July 2013

Thank You

Please Show this Thread:
    http://www.telltalegames.com/forums/showthread.php?t=47225
  • edited July 2013
    The_Ripper wrote: »
    You must pay for the DLC, sorry. Free DLC it's only for people who purchased via Telltale Store.

im willing to buy the DLC but I cant find where to get it from. ive looked on the TellTale games website and I cant find how to just buy the DLC itself. and I don't really want to spend money on buying another version of the walking dead when I already own the season 1. :(

Thank You for helping though. I appreciate it :)
  • edited July 2013
    wohoooooooooooo....thanks telltale :)
  • edited July 2013
    i am ín Germany and i still see the Icon called comeing soon! in the Game!!
    why?
  • puzzleboxpuzzlebox Telltale Alumni
    edited July 2013
    I bought my game from a retail store. it was the game of the year edition. I cant find a way to download the '400 Days' DLC.

Send an email to support@telltalegames.com, they'll help sort you out.
  • edited July 2013
    Loved the dlc! Loved Shel the most. :) Thank you for this amazing dlc.
  • edited July 2013
    Hi all what time does the dlc come out today in the uk ?
  • edited July 2013
    What time EST will 400 days be available on xbox live arcade?
    1201 am est July 5?
    or approx. time on the 5th ? I am in North America btw

Also I purchased 400 Microsoft points, I take it this is the cost for the episode?

Very excited to download and play!
  • edited July 2013
    Yes it will be for 400 mp
  • edited July 2013
    What time EST will 400 days be available on xbox live arcade?
    1201 am est July 5?
    or approx. time on the 5th ? I am in North America btw

Also I purchased 400 Microsoft points, I take it this is the cost for the episode?

Very excited to download and play!

Still not out for us in the UK. So yeah dunno what's going on :/
  • edited July 2013
    Time for united kingdom xbox users to play the waiting game.
  • edited July 2013
    Im in the uk and if you search for waling dead on arcade games its on the downloadable content for it. NO PROBLEM
  • edited July 2013
    This is so annoying. I downloaded the new launcher and 400 days still does not show up under DLC ingame. I click around everywhere and nothing.

Bought the game through the telltale website originally

Sigh.. plz help.
  • edited July 2013
    I've posted a thread [which requires mod approval?] displaying my dismay at how Australia seems to be missing out once more. The game is available on both UK and US xbox marketplace dashboards, but not AUS.

"Say it ant so!"
  • edited July 2013
    When I downloaded 400 Days in my Spanish-language Xbox, the download appears to be Chapter 3... I hope that's correct because I already spent the 400 points.

BTW anyone got into the Xbox beta that changes points to currency?
  • edited July 2013
    To answer my own questions.
    Its up in North America on xbox
    nice to see these forums got barely anyone in north America who plays on xbox. lol
  • edited July 2013
    korpil did you finish all of season 1 ?
  • edited July 2013
    I'll be replaying 400 Days again from each character because I know I could've done better and my first time at it didn't feel so great as was Season One.

I miss Lee, Clementine and Carley.
  • edited July 2013
    I miss all of them, I knew the DLC would not be about them, but I still missed them the whole time, except the part with Carley, I could have gone without seeing that.
  • edited July 2013
    I was glad to see that. I know this stopped a long time ago, but it is nice to finally have proof Carley didn't survive the gunshot aside from it being obvious she was dead. :p
  • edited July 2013
    I know it's good that the talk about she might be alive is over, but I felt like carp after seeing her like that, I did not sleep well at all last due to it.
  • edited July 2013
    I know it's good that the talk about she might be alive is over, but I felt like carp after seeing her like that, I did not sleep well at all last due to it.

You and me both, friend... :(
  • edited July 2013
    I laughed at the troll face achievement you get from it. "Reunited at last." lulz.
  • edited July 2013
    I laughed at the troll face achievement you get from it. "Reunited at last." lulz.

seriously ?

it's not on steam just a reunited with doug/carley on the pic
  • edited July 2013
    I loved the DLC but I really didn't need that Reunited achievement to remind me of one of the more heartbreaking events of the Season One, especially in that in your face manner. Seriously guys that was just cruel.
  • edited July 2013
    Well we all know they are cruel, I feel like making a sign titled never forget and have the pictures of everyone we liked that died.
  • edited July 2013
    the_walking_dead_____welcome_to_heaven____spoiler__by_livvy_san-d5m4ns3.png
This discussion has been closed.