The Walking Dead: 400 Days - DLC for Season One - JULY - release dates in 1st post

Comments

• KtDKtD
    edited July 2013
    puzzlebox wrote: »
    You'll need episode 1 of Season 1 installed, and your Season 1 save file.

Thanks.
  • edited July 2013
    question did you guys made sure thiers no bugs in ps3 port
  • edited July 2013
    Awww 10th of July... son of a biscuit
  • edited July 2013
    You lucky north american playstation owning bastards (you know who you are) ;)

Friday for me, still better than expected. Excitement building now. Obviously i can't spend any time on here in the meantime so see you guys then. Sure it'll be great.
  • edited July 2013
    No one answer my Q ?
    Can I buy the steam version of 400D from amazon?
  • edited July 2013
    Wyatt#1 wrote: »
    my order: wyatt, vince,bonnie, russel, shel

later chronological order
    Russel is better then everyone you name.
  • edited July 2013
    FreeFood! wrote: »
    Can steam version bought from amazon ?
    No one answer my Q ?
    Can I buy the steam version of 400D from amazon?

in game dude or off steam it's self..

i assume.. why go through a 3rd party when you already have steam 'store' and the game ?
  • edited July 2013
    Wyatt#1 wrote: »
    tuesday gonna be awsome baby for me and wyatt lets go save clem...

:)

Quick question to telltale employees: did you guys make sure on ps3 thiers no bugs ? or blips

Shes not in this and it would be dumb to put him next to clem, she just lost Lee.
  • edited July 2013
    in game dude or off steam it's self..

i assume.. why go through a 3rd party when you already have steam 'store' and the game ?

Because I already have 5$ in my amazon :D
  • puzzleboxpuzzlebox Telltale Alumni
    edited July 2013
    Because I already have 5$ in my amazon :D

Yep, it'll be available via Amazon too.
  • edited July 2013
    I knew it july 2nd i love you guys!!! :)
  • edited July 2013
    This is way earlier than expected. :D I can't wait to playyyy.
  • edited July 2013
    Languages? Will it be translated as the rest of the game?
  • edited July 2013
    puzzlebox wrote: »
    Yep, it'll be available via Amazon too.
    Oh thanks ! your are awesome :] it means I buy it in Amazon and get the code for steam , right ?
  • edited July 2013
    can anyone confirm the payment methods for each format to get the dlc please ?

i'm getting it on steam just wondering since you say about amazon.
  • edited July 2013
    SO I HAVE TO WAIT UNTIL FRIDAY? awww dam that sucks i will most prolly spoil it for myself by then, wth telltale? =[
  • Blind SniperBlind Sniper Moderator
    edited July 2013
    Negan__ wrote: »
    SO I HAVE TO WAIT UNTIL FRIDAY? awww dam that sucks i will most prolly spoil it for myself by then, wth telltale? =[

I'd imagine most of this is out of their control. I can't think of any good reason Telltale would willingly let certain people play the game ahead of others without it benefitting Telltale themselves.
  • edited July 2013
    I'd imagine most of this is out of their control. I can't think of any good reason Telltale would willingly let certain people play the game ahead of others without it benefitting Telltale themselves.

I think who ever is in charge of the walking dead project is an american PS3 user.....and his daddy done run off with an xbox =[
  • edited July 2013
    Goodbye everyone il be back on July 10th after ive played 400 days and ready to discuss the game :D
  • edited July 2013
    So what time will it be on PSN?
  • edited July 2013
    How many Microsoft points will it cost?
  • edited July 2013

how many do you have?
  • Blind SniperBlind Sniper Moderator
    edited July 2013

Likely 400 points because that equates to $5.
  • edited July 2013
    I hope the Playstation Store updates early tomorrow! :)
  • edited July 2013
    Thanks Sniper!
  • edited July 2013
    so what time will it be on psn?

1:pm gmt ftw
  • edited July 2013
    YES :D PSN gets it first baby! Eat that Microsoft xD
  • edited July 2013
    Is it for free for the people that have the season pass
  • edited July 2013
    Is it for free for the people that have the season pass

No, you still have to pay. It's entirely different. Look to the information on the first page if any other questions man.
  • edited July 2013
    Jake wrote: »
    400 Days Release Dates

Tuesday, July 2nd – PlayStation Network (North America)
    Wednesday, July 3rd – PC/Mac (Steam, Telltale Games Store)
    Friday, July 5th – Xbox Live (Worldwide)
    Wednesday, July 10th – PlayStation Network (Europe)
    Thursday, July 11th – iOS (Worldwide)

:eek::eek::eek:

Yes baby!!! Thank you... Ladies and Gentlemen, I bid you farewell. I'll see you'll all on Thursday....
  • edited July 2013
    OKay... so I have to wait 8 days in total .. with americans getting it first .. the very people who can't hold their tounge with spoilers just to play the game? ... okay, time to avoid youtube and this forum like the plague I guess :/
  • edited July 2013
    Well since this forum and or imgur doesn't like me uploading a pic right now I can't show the pics of the Steam achivements. The "Loose Ends" one is as I predicted they meet up it shows what I think is 6 people around a campfire what I find really weird is the "Reunited" one has a pic of Carley/Doug WWWWAAATTT!?!?!?!?!
  • edited July 2013
    400-days-acheivments_zps5607257d.jpg?t=1372738435

So guys, I just checked the achievements list for The Walking Dead on Steam and there's a whole new set for 400 Days! Looks like there will be an epilogue. Not to mention the most interesting thing about this...the "Reunited" achievement with none other than Doug and Carly in the picture.
  • edited July 2013
    pGAHrNq.png
  • edited July 2013
    stevean2 wrote: »
    OKay... so I have to wait 8 days in total .. with americans getting it first .. the very people who can't hold their tounge with spoilers just to play the game? ... okay, time to avoid youtube and this forum like the plague I guess :/

*Cough* As in home of the place the game was made and designed on *Cough*
    And there are spoilers from all around, so I find that some bull. Youtube, yeah avoid it. However, saying that is pretty messed up, ya know? But whatever, all I know is I'm excited for this DLC.
  • edited July 2013
    Ninja'd :D
  • edited July 2013
    Maybe the shot WAS just a scratch xD It hit the cheek! lol
  • edited July 2013
    so in Pt what time does the store update
  • edited July 2013
    Mark$man wrote: »
    Maybe the shot WAS just a scratch xD It hit the cheek! lol

It's either put there to avoid spoilers for someone else or it randomly pops up after Russell sees Carley/Doug dead on the side of the road.
  • edited July 2013
    It's either put there to avoid spoilers for someone else or it randomly pops up after Russell sees Carley/Doug dead on the side of the road.

I'm thinking we encounter the Zombie version of whoever we left behind at the pharmacy.
This discussion has been closed.