Play The Walking Dead with Telltale!

Comments

• edited June 2013
    Thank you for answering FatTonyVG.

When i click the games drop down there's no option "activate a product on Steam."Just Free to play,Early access and the game categories.Should i click the "install steam" botton on top right?Does it matter that i haven't purchased anything from steam before?

To tell you the truth, i don't really think i would be fast enough and english not being my first language doesn't help either.No harm in trying though...

EDIT:Ooops!I type too slow(i'll never get the code,i know.Just let me hope,ok?).I saw the other answers.Thank you!
    EDIT2:I figured it out after i installed Steam.Duh!Thanks again.
  • edited June 2013
    darn i got ninja'd twice lol
  • edited June 2013
    You guys played it fairly well! Unfortunately I do not have a Twitch account so I could not comment, but there were so many trolls I don't you'd have read what I was saying anyway lol. If I have any comments, I'd say to try to raise the volume a little bit. I was going full volume but I could barely hear the game. Those talking I could hear decently(a little quiet for my max volume), but the game sound was pretty bad. Just saying!
  • edited June 2013
    They made the times right in the middle of work hrs, there lucky im probly getting laid off next week
  • puzzleboxpuzzlebox Telltale Alumni
    edited June 2013
    Today we'll be playing Episode 2, with Terry McGovern (voice of Larry) and writer Mark Darin! Mark posts here on the forums sometimes... HI MARK :D
  • VainamoinenVainamoinen Moderator
    edited June 2013
    Let Terry do the Larry voice... ALL THE TIME. :D
    edited June 2013
    Oh, and in case you were still wondering what Terry was going on about:

Lauramovie.jpg
  • edited June 2013
    Hahah Terry was so funny cant wait to see Kenny next week on the Show :D
  • edited June 2013
    Awesome stream guys, Terry was amazing. Can't wait to see Melissa and Gavin, I love kenny! <3 Thank you so much for the update on the release date, can't wait to play it.
    edited June 2013
    Holy crap, I couldn't stop laughing. That was a LOT of fun - thanks for tuning in guys!
    edited June 2013
    Tomi021 wrote: »
    Hahah Terry was so funny cant wait to see Kenny next week on the Show :D

TOMORROW, Tomi, TOMORROW!!!
  • MarkDarinMarkDarin Former Telltale Staff
    edited June 2013
    puzzlebox wrote: »
    Today we'll be playing Episode 2, with Terry McGovern (voice of Larry) and writer Mark Darin! Mark posts here on the forums sometimes... HI MARK :D

Hi Laura!
    Good times today! Good times.
    edited June 2013
    Updated the blog (and the original post in this thread) with the rest of our guests for this week!
  • edited June 2013
    TOMORROW, Tomi, TOMORROW!!!

lol i know my mistake :o
  • edited June 2013
    WOW, a James Gandalfini joke already.
  • edited June 2013
    Cant wait to see Dave Fennoy & Melissa Hutchison :)
  • edited June 2013
    I can't want to the 400 days DLC... man this game was one of the best and unique games ever, and I'm waiting for episode 3 today I've missed the rest bcuz of the GMT, can you tell me what time the streaming starts in GMT+1?
    edited June 2013
    burmkiller wrote: »
    can you tell me what time the streaming starts in GMT+1?

Places that use GMT (like London) are already in GMT+1 right now because of daylight savings / summer time... the stream starts at 8pm London time, so if you're an hour ahead of London, it'll be 9pm for you.
    edited June 2013
    It's in 35 minutes.
  • edited June 2013
    Thanks for the stream guys, was really fun. Enjoyed it very much, made my day. Gavin was fantastic as expected.
  • edited June 2013
    Again thank you TT for these live events they are really fun and in the last day you better anounce the release date or ELSE( i know you will anounce it when youre ready:rolleyes: )
    edited June 2013
    Thanks again to those who joined us today, it's a lot of fun having you guys involved! Heads up that we'll most likely be giving Clem hats away on Twitter again tomorrow in a similar way (i.e. asking quiz questions about the day's livestream). See you there!
  • edited June 2013
    hahah best stream by far #TeamImGonnaDieAVirgin
    edited June 2013
    Laura, it really looks like you're enjoying yourself more each consecutive day, and it makes those streams a pleasure to watch. And the surprise guest today seems to have been exactly the one the community had wished for. They went raving mad. :)
  • edited June 2013
    Enjoyed the stream guys keep it up and much respect for Trevor Hofmann, still cant believe he dropped ben. Looking forward tomorrow cant wait. :D
  • edited June 2013
    Ben killed Ben. Damn, that was trippy to watch.
  • edited June 2013
    lol I laughed so hard. That was the first character suicide I've ever seen xD. Also, Trevor was hilarious. He seemed much more, IDK, active than other VA's? Then again, I missed a lot of yesterday's session :/
  • edited June 2013
    CaveRave wrote: »
    I don't think I will be able to catch you guys live (3 AM here). So could a lovely fan please record or you guys personally. I want to see Clementine play :(. It would really make my day.
    Clementine will not play, her voice will. Clem is a little black girl. Her voice is a grown white woman
  • edited June 2013
    btw great live event!!
  • edited June 2013
    I'm watching the streams I missed. As an English immigrant in the 'States who is frequently asked what part of Melbourne I'm from, Terry McGovern confusing Laura for an Englishwoman was hilarious!
  • edited June 2013
    Someone needs to upload that "I can't believe i'll die a virgin!" line on youtube.
  • edited June 2013
    Dammit Telltale, the chat stopped working half-way through, but otherwise it's great so far.
  • edited June 2013
    Can't be there to watch :(

PLEASE announce a release date after you finish episode 5 for 400 Days :)
  • edited June 2013
    aww bless em the women crying and dave being the hard man lol at sean/the director needing the tissues..
  • edited June 2013
    And thank you Telltale, Dave Fennoy, Melissa Hutchison and everyone else who came together for these five streams and for bringing the Walking Dead to life.
  • edited June 2013
    That was so much fun :D
    You all were great!
    edited June 2013
    What a great stream. Next week, Devil's Playhouse? :o
  • edited June 2013
    I watched every stream this week and it was fantastic, 10/10, 5/5.. it really was a incredible lot of fan service and i even got misty eyed myself when Melissa started crying oh god. Can't wait to play 400 days, Keep up the good work!!
  • edited June 2013
    Did they mention anything new about 400 Days?
  • edited June 2013
    Did they mention anything new about 400 Days?

Said something about a preview and something about early july, but nothing solid really stay tuned, off topic i really wish i won a clemmy hat :'(
This discussion has been closed.