Play The Walking Dead with Telltale!

13»

Comments

• edited June 2013
    mmatt wrote: »
    off topic i really wish i won a clemmy hat :'(

I wish they would do hat giveaways more often I feel like I'll never get one. :(
  • edited June 2013
    This was definitely an awesome week just because of these live streams.

Thanks for hosting these, Laura!
  • JakeJake Telltale Alumni
    edited June 2013
    What a great stream. Next week, Devil's Playhouse? :o

That'd be so fun!

These WD streams have been a treat to watch, though. It's so good to see the voice actors watch as their characters eat it or do terrible things.
  • edited June 2013
    That was an amazing stream and the ending made me cry more with other people also being sad :)

And I would LOVE to see TellTale people play Devil's Playhouse :3
  • edited June 2013
    in terry's aka larry ep2 stream the way he took the piss and sat with his water bottle between his legs then when he eventually found out about the camera he then crossed his legs lol

laura aka puzzlebox you were great too ;)

maybe a bit controversial but ttg should do a live stream of survival intinct ;)
  • edited June 2013
    Today's episode was fantastic. Dave Fennoy is extremely charming and Melissa Hutchison is utterly adorable.

This was a lot of fun, I hope they do more events like this :)

Also, you should upload the videos to YouTube if possible. Playing back the episodes on Twitch seems to have all kinds of buffering problems :(
  • edited June 2013
    Would be great with some "highlights" videos.
  • edited June 2013
    I loved the part when Dave was commentating on Lee fighting through the herd, can't remember exactly what he said but it cracked me up. xD
  • edited June 2013
    Dildor wrote: »
    I loved the part when Dave was commentating on Lee fighting through the herd, can't remember exactly what he said but it cracked me up. xD

yeah

in the head ! in the face ! sliced clean off ! ooh yeah in the eye !!

or similar ;)
  • edited June 2013
    Where is the archive of the last three videos :(?
  • edited June 2013
    CaveRave wrote: »
    Where is the archive of the last three videos :(?

Right here. ;)
This discussion has been closed.