"Telltale should make a ____ Series": Post your ideas for a new Telltale Series here. (Unofficial)

Comments

• Telltaleception

Mr_Telltale posted: »

Telltale should make a game about making a Telltale game.

• Exactly! If Pixar were to band with Telltale, we'd get a story so sad that it tears the earth asunder!

What are you talking about, people die in Pixar films

• WHY WON'T TELLTALE ADAPT FRANK HERBERT'S DUNE FRANCHISE?!

Its the perfect alternative to making a Star Wars game!

• -Star Wars
    -Spiderman
    -Silent Hill
    -King Kong
    -Predator
    -Terminator

• "Curse of the Spawn". Not McFarlane's overplayed story. CotS - miniseries with new Spawn, Daniel Llanso, more demon like. Action takes place in the future, during apocalypse, and everything is really grim. More than one protagonists would be good idea. I think it's much better idea than colorful, sweet Marvel game. Look at the comic art. It'd be awesome.

enter image description here enter image description here

• Thread: Could telltale make a horror game?

It's nothing like them to make a scary game, But could they? Based off of something like alone in the dark or Alan Wake?

• If Wolf Among Us Episode 5 is any indication, I think Telltale could totally make a good horror game.

Thread: Could telltale make a horror game? It's nothing like them to make a scary game, But could they? Based off of something like alone in the dark or Alan Wake?

• TellTale should definitely make a Fallout series. There is so much to work with. NCR, BoS, caravans, mercenaries, etc.

• I really think telltale could pull of some amazing things with the show Archer. Completely ridiculous, something to let loose on. They do well with everything else.

• I really think Telltale should try its hand at making a game based of the now concluded TV series Mad Men.

So many potential themes to explore... race, memory, identity, social relations, changing times, etc, I do wonder why Telltale won't do a Mad Men game...

• Thread: Would you want to see Telltale create a video game continuation of Avatar the Last Airbender?

So, I was thinking, with how TT's been pumping out more games than usual, that, well, perhaps they could create a continuation of ATLA. Not an adaptation mind you! Rather, something akin to the recent Dark Horse comics, a new story, something to capture both newcomers to the series and returning fans. If, by some ungodly chance, a TT executive sees this, then please! I beseech you! Do this for us fans!

• Nah.

Thread: Would you want to see Telltale create a video game continuation of Avatar the Last Airbender? So, I was thinking, with how TT's

• [Lana.]
    [Lana!]
    [LANA!]
    [LANAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!]

Yes, this a thousand times yes.

thekwhorey posted: »

I really think telltale could pull of some amazing things with the show Archer. Completely ridiculous, something to let loose on. They do well with everything else.

• Given their recent deal to do properties with Liongate who apparently own Mad Men, it's always possible, along with games based on SAW, Hunger Games and (shudder) Twilight.

Harian96 posted: »

I really think Telltale should try its hand at making a game based of the now concluded TV series Mad Men. So many potential themes to ex

• Actually their deal was to produce an original game, although that could possibly lead to property deals.

Given their recent deal to do properties with Liongate who apparently own Mad Men, it's always possible, along with games based on SAW, Hunger Games and (shudder) Twilight.

• As long as it stays far, far away from the Aang and Korra series, I'm down.

Thread: Would you want to see Telltale create a video game continuation of Avatar the Last Airbender? So, I was thinking, with how TT's

• And maybe finally we can have a Telltale game where the animation is actually good. :D

Exactly! If Pixar were to band with Telltale, we'd get a story so sad that it tears the earth asunder!

• TellTale should make more seasons for The Wolf Among Us

• I agree!

Raiyu posted: »

TellTale should make more seasons for The Wolf Among Us

• Tell us something, we dont know ;-;

Raiyu posted: »

TellTale should make more seasons for The Wolf Among Us

• I wouldn't have a problem if they did, but I don't exactly want to see one.

• Had an interesting idea for a Telltale game the other night, it's an episodic adventure taking place in an apocalypse, not a zombie apocalypse, but an apocalypse where the world was destroyed by some natural disaster or nature prevailing over man and a host of survivors try to rebuild and survive in the harsh environments, while dealing with their true selves that had been revealed when the apocalypse started. Bandits, Military, Survivors, etc. I don't know what they'd call it, but I thought it'd be an interesting idea. It wouldn't be so action paced, but it'd give the players an idea of how people would react in a situation like that. They'd see peoples true colors, how evil they can be, and what society would become, similar to Fallout, but with a more... Walking Dead show Season 3 feel. Politics and some action. Plus, it wouldn't entirely be fallout like because the world would be luscious and green and filled with life, due to the nature thing. Just a thought that popped into my mind.

• Archer would be an awesome idea.

thekwhorey posted: »

I really think telltale could pull of some amazing things with the show Archer. Completely ridiculous, something to let loose on. They do well with everything else.

• I'd like to see that, perhaps a Silent Hill game focused around Lisa Garland, her backstory is pretty much the most interesting thing in the franchise to me.

Thread: Could telltale make a horror game? It's nothing like them to make a scary game, But could they? Based off of something like alone in the dark or Alan Wake?

• I still wonder why Ash from Evil Dead was in Poker Night 2! I'd LOVE to see an Evil Dead Telltale Game!

• edited December 2015

Life is Strange: a Telltale Games series

• Well... Venture Brothers and Portal deserve one too.

I still wonder why Ash from Evil Dead was in Poker Night 2! I'd LOVE to see an Evil Dead Telltale Game!

• edited December 2015

Pokemon: A telltale series

You are a new pokemon trainer, you are in control on how to train pokemon and battle them
    You can be like Ash and train them with heart or release them if they get personalities
    Or you could be mean to them and beat them and they will either abandon you or if you are like Paul, the pokemon will still be loyal to you no matter what

• I'm sorry i can't hear you over this deafening AWESOMENESS!!!

[Lana.] [Lana!] [LANA!] [LANAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!] Yes, this a thousand times yes.

• BREAKING PHYSICS

No_username posted: »

• Thread: The Walking Dead... Now Batman... Star Wars anybody?

With the release of Episode VII, "Star Wars: The Force Awakens," the Star Wars universe is already expanding even more, which is great! Clearly, amazing games are being made here with amazing characters and concepts. But what's the biggest story line out there? I'd say Star Wars, because the story never really ends and there's so many people, Siths and Jedis, so many worlds, SO MANY CHOICES! What do you guys think?

• Sadly, Telltale wouldn't be able to because Electronic Arts owns the exclusive rights to developing Star Wars video games.

Ragnarok261 posted: »

Thread: The Walking Dead... Now Batman... Star Wars anybody? With the release of Episode VII, "Star Wars: The Force Awakens," the Star

• What about "Bully" from rockstar games? They could get a license. "Bully" had a shitty story because it was supposed to be more "kid friendly". It was still rated T due to realistic violence, bad language and sexual themes though.

Wouldn't it be awsome if TT made a game from that?

• silent hill, the best part of silent hill is the story's and how they mess with peoples minds, telltale is very good at storytelling and making people feel great emotion for a fictional character, silent hill and telltale would be an amazing match, it wouldnt be the same game but from the last few installments it needs something fresh and i think telltale would be able to give it that nice fresh feel while also being an amazing silent hill game.

• The only way that would happen is if EA were to buy out Telltale. I feel dirty just thinking about that.

Ragnarok261 posted: »

Thread: The Walking Dead... Now Batman... Star Wars anybody? With the release of Episode VII, "Star Wars: The Force Awakens," the Star

• YOU'RE KINDA FUCKIN' MY SHIT UP HERE DUDE. brain explosion

No_username posted: »

• That's an interesting idea, however, when put into action, I'm not sure it'd work.

Jedite1000 posted: »

Pokemon: A telltale series You are a new pokemon trainer, you are in control on how to train pokemon and battle them You can be like Ash

• That's an amazing idea, and I'd certainly stand behind it since I've been playing Silent Hill 2 recently. sadly, since Konami is a fresh bag of dicks from the depths of hell, there's no way it'll happen.

Undeadtrav posted: »

silent hill, the best part of silent hill is the story's and how they mess with peoples minds, telltale is very good at storytelling and mak

• I Always tought it would be cool if they made a game about Sons of Anarchy

Sign in to comment in this discussion.