"Telltale should make a ____ Series": Post your ideas for a new Telltale Series here. (Unofficial)

Comments

• Maybe Star Wars?

• Blind SniperBlind Sniper Moderator
    edited January 2016

That reminds me of some old Photoshop images I posted on the forums a while back!

enter image description here

The Room? -shudders- But, that does actually seem like a good concept! I Telltale series where you guide the production of a film! And of

• Thread: I Feel A Telltale Doctor Who Series Would Be Amazing

I think Telltale could make a really good Doctor Who game. The potential is unlimited with the ability to potentially even create their own doctor, companion and monsters or if they wanted they could use pre existing ones to the franchise. The potential for this is literally so unlimited and a more mature themed doctor who would go down really well with older doctor who fans such as myself.

• Wolf among us season 2 and tales of borderlands season 2

• I'm not gonna lie. I'd play the shit out of that.

The Room? -shudders- But, that does actually seem like a good concept! I Telltale series where you guide the production of a film! And of

• What if we play a Disney Pixar game

• TELLTALE MAKE A ROBOCOP GAME from the 1987 movie

• Spawn would be so badassssss lol

Omid's cat posted: »

"Curse of the Spawn". Not McFarlane's overplayed story. CotS - miniseries with new Spawn, Daniel Llanso, more demon like. Action takes place

• The 100! the series... The whole series is about big decisions .I really look forward to play something like this!

• Shrek

• I agree

Mqdmess posted: »

The 100! the series... The whole series is about big decisions .I really look forward to play something like this!

• there has to be one on either elder scrolls or fallout

• edited January 2016

How about, something like American Mcgee´s Alice but with a different story like, Snow White? Did you know that the adaptations by Disney is very different from the original versions? The brothers Grimm, they sure knew how to write nasty tales.

One of their stories, I think it´s Rapunzel ends with the prince getting thrown out from the tower by the witch who tricks him to make him think she is Rapunzel. He falls down to a bush of you know, those razor sharp bloody things but I don´t know the name for it which pokes his eyes out.

And Cinderella, that´s one disturbing tale I tell you! Even though the mother, the queen is one evil bastard she sure gets to know PAIN at the ending. She is forced to dance to her last breath in a pair of hot iron boots.

.__.

• How about The Shannara Chronicles otherwise? As a complement to Game Of Thrones.

• BUMP?

What about "Bully" from rockstar games? They could get a license. "Bully" had a shitty story because it was supposed to be more "kid friendl

• A Portal game when you control a different test subject or Portal 2 when you get to play as both the robots like in Tales of The Borderlands Series when you control 2 people!

• Thread: ARROW GAME

I AM WONDERING EVERY COMPANY MAKES BATMAN GAMES, LIKE I LOVE BATMAN AND ALL BUT WHY NOT MAKE ANOTHER GAME WITH A DIFFERENT HERO NOW ARROW THE TV SHOW IS VERY POPULAR AND I WILL SPEND THE MONEY ON AN ARROW GAME, YES IT WILL BE SIMILAR AND YES IT WILL BE DIFFERENT WITH DIFFERENT STORYLINES, LETS MAKE THIS HAPPEN, AND THEN THE INTRODUCE THE FLASHH AND BATMAN AND MAKE A JUSTICE LEAUGE GAME WHERE YOU CAN PLAY AS ANY SUPERHEROS.
    COMMENT BELOW

• Was it really necessary to use BIG letters?

arrow6556 posted: »

Thread: ARROW GAME I AM WONDERING EVERY COMPANY MAKES BATMAN GAMES, LIKE I LOVE BATMAN AND ALL BUT WHY NOT MAKE ANOTHER GAME WITH A DIF

• I'd like either a Robocop or judge dredd game

• edited January 2016

Death Note would be perfect for the style of TT games, But what about a anime that has more branding to it like Dragonballz, have it be about the untold story after future Trunks left the z fighter to the point he meets the kai of time.

Death Note,The Following, American Horror Stories, The Tudors, With New Characters:Harry Potter,Star Wars, Lord of the Rings, The Hunger Games. And X-Men. Make 1 of these happen Telltale!

• Arrow and Batman are basically the same thing at this point. Arrow has borrowed so many fucking storylines from Batman.

Thread: ARROW GAME I AM WONDERING EVERY COMPANY MAKES BATMAN GAMES, LIKE I LOVE BATMAN AND ALL BUT WHY NOT MAKE ANOTHER GAME WITH A DIF

• edited January 2016

Shrek series?!

Eryka posted: »

Shrek

• Thread: A Witcher telltale game?

just saying. it could be fun. play as a whole new witcher from a different school. meet new characters and fan favs. Witcher 3 has given us the entire map of the witcher universe, so there's a lot of areas to explore. Hell you could even not be a witcher and be different characters from around the world, for example a tough skellige raider and then a noble who lives in Novigrad and deals with political problems etc. Just saying

• Thread: A Witcher telltale game?

just saying. it could be fun. play as a whole new witcher from a different school. meet new characters and fan favs. Witcher 3 has given us the entire map of the witcher universe, so there's a lot of areas to explore. Hell you could even not be a witcher and be different characters from around the world, for example a tough skellige raider and then a noble who lives in Novigrad and deals with political problems etc. Just saying

• Nah, no need.

• MUNCHKIN

http://www.sjgames.com/general/faq.html

Are there any computer versions of your games? Will there be?

Back in the '80s, Origin Systems produced Autoduel and Ogre, computer game versions of Car Wars and (of course) Ogre. They've been out of print for years, but if you scour the bargain bins and the game conventions, you may still see a copy. During the Ogre Kickstarter project, we promised that Ogre would appear in some kind of digital form. Therefore, it will. But details are hazy right now.

We operate a single online game, UltraCorps. It is not based on any of our paper games. It is an experiment, and a learning experience, and Steve really likes it. Guess which of these is the most important reason we keep it going.

For a while, we were actively looking for partners to create digital versions of our games. This sucked up a lot of time, especially Steve's time, and got us just exactly nowhere. Now we're spending our time on what we know best – boardgames and card games – with a bit of iPhone and Android app development to scratch the digital itch. Someday an experienced publisher will come up to us, holding lots of money out at the end of a long stick, and we'll talk with them.

If anything new and neat happens with us and videogames, we'll announce it, and change this FAQ answer!

• I believe creating a video game version of the board game would create an unexpected massive revenue for both companies. And, more importantly create a truly extensive fan base.
  • edited January 2016

Witcher 3 didn't have all places from the Witcher universe.

But yes, I would definitely enjoy a Telltale Witcher game! I honestly think the Witcher universe would work very well with the Telltale type of gaming. The combat would need to take a bit more of a backseat compared to what it is in the Witcher video game series, but I still think it could be very interesting!

• Witcher 3 takes place In The Northern Kingdoms.

• Sounds interesting but I'm not sure I'd be okay with Telltale making a Witcher game.

DreBeatz posted: »

Thread: A Witcher telltale game? just saying. it could be fun. play as a whole new witcher from a different school. meet new characters

• Star Wars. I think Star Wars. Make it and focus on it. Have that be the only project and make it so determianat that every single expierence is different. 350 people focus on that project

• edited January 2016

I still think a manga based horror was by far the best idea so far in this thread.

• Somebody sure has some anger issues!

• Thanks and DBZ would be cool too but I said Death Note because it has a dark noir style similar to TWAU just even grittier and the aspect of choice would work well because if you play as Light you could make decisions on who lives and dies that effect the story or as L you could make decisions as you investigate and based on what you do you may catch KIra or die trying to because you let him find out your name or as Kira make a mistake in an episode that gets you caught by L. They could play around will the dual character concept in a unique way.

Death Note would be perfect for the style of TT games, But what about a anime that has more branding to it like Dragonballz, have it be about the untold story after future Trunks left the z fighter to the point he meets the kai of time.

• I saw someone in the Whatever´s on your mind megathread or maybe it was another thread where he wrote something like "If I find you I will kill you so fucking hard." Quite a bit of difference to put it that way.

Kenny/Lee posted: »

Somebody sure has some anger issues!

• Why not just make it about another user of a death book. Maybe make it about someone that is in the mafia, with the nickname the Angel Of Death, but the same time he has a family and wonders if the choices he is making is right, to give it the telltale choice, punishment, and cry moments.

Thanks and DBZ would be cool too but I said Death Note because it has a dark noir style similar to TWAU just even grittier and the aspect of

• Thread: Anybody with me?

am i the only one who thinks that telltale needs to make a game in the tolkein universe? or it is only me being too big fun of his work?

• DATING SIMS

Telltale is known for making the best looking fictional men (and women) SO I NEED THIS IN MY LIFE. I mean, some people on the Tales team do want to make a Tales from the Borderlands dating sim so I wouldn't mind that. ;)

• dojo32161dojo32161 Moderator
    edited January 2016

I mean, some people on the Tales team do want to make a Tales from the Borderlands dating sim so I wouldn't mind that. ;)

If I remember correctly I think one of Telltale's artists drew a fake dating sim with TFTB character back in late 2014 or early 2015.

kristi78968 posted: »

DATING SIMS Telltale is known for making the best looking fictional men (and women) SO I NEED THIS IN MY LIFE. I mean, some people on the Tales team do want to make a Tales from the Borderlands dating sim so I wouldn't mind that.

• Yep I found them:

kristi78968 posted: »

DATING SIMS Telltale is known for making the best looking fictional men (and women) SO I NEED THIS IN MY LIFE. I mean, some people on the Tales team do want to make a Tales from the Borderlands dating sim so I wouldn't mind that.

• I kinda wish Telltale would make some more "for fun" games like poker night, I really like just seeing a bunch of characters being in a non cannon place.

dojo32161 posted: »

Yep I found them:

Sign in to comment in this discussion.