"Telltale should make a ____ Series": Post your ideas for a new Telltale Series here. (Unofficial)

Comments

• I know AND IT WAS BEAUTIFUL. Bridget is truly a wonderful person! <3

dojo32161 posted: »

I mean, some people on the Tales team do want to make a Tales from the Borderlands dating sim so I wouldn't mind that. If I remembe

• Poker Night 3, but instead of random characters, it's just protagonists from Telltale's games. Oh I can already imagine how superb it would be...

Poogers555 posted: »

I kinda wish Telltale would make some more "for fun" games like poker night, I really like just seeing a bunch of characters being in a non cannon place.

• [removed]

• Another Monkey Islands game perhaps.

• Blind SniperBlind Sniper Moderator
    edited January 2016

Telltale used to make a bunch of fun games prior to Walking Dead. It's a shame that their older games are so underrated, but thankfully, Telltale is starting to go back to embracing other genres with their more recent titles (not that I dislike Walking Dead, Wolf, Thrones, etc).

Speaking of Poker Night, Deadpool was a character that I thought would be fun for Telltale to explore in a Poker Night game. That, and keeping in mind Telltale's Marvel game coming in 2017, I wonder what Deadpool in a Poker Night game would be like?

Poogers555 posted: »

I kinda wish Telltale would make some more "for fun" games like poker night, I really like just seeing a bunch of characters being in a non cannon place.

• FIREFLY! THEY HAVE TO DO FIREFLY WITH THE ORIGINAL CAST!

• He'd probably go all in, all the time, then promptly steal all the chips from the table and blow it all on the lottery or something. 'Cause, yeah. Deadpool.

Not only would he know he's in a video game, but he'd claim to always know your cards and the opponents' cards as well.

Telltale used to make a bunch of fun games prior to Walking Dead. It's a shame that their older games are so underrated, but thankfully, Tel

• Maybe Total Drama and/or KND.

• I kinda thought these would be really good ideas. Bioshock, Team Fortress, Lord of the Rinngs, Star Wars, Doctor Who, Alien, Fallout, Star Trek, Phoenix Wright, and Ghostbusters.

• You guys should really consider doing Bates Motel that would be awesome

• Thread: What you guys think of Telltale making Ash VS Evil Dead game?

I personally would really love to see that, they even had Ash as a character in Poker Night 2 (young one, plus his appearance was pretty comical though, but anyway). I know that Ash VS Evil Dead-based game would fit more as some kind of action slasher, but unfortunately I don't think we will see that any time soon or if we will see it at all, but I am pretty sure it can come out good if Telltale will make a good mix of action and adventure. And what do you think guys? Would you like to see Telltale making a game based on the series?

• Thread: What games should tell-tale make?

what would you like to see? I'm not sure about me, maybe 007?

• Undertale, just putting dat out there

• Make a Dexter (the serial killer) tell tale series. Dexter could narrate much as he does in the show... I think that the choice decisions and that everyone dies anyways in the end is similar.

It would be a really interesting take if your choices lead to drastically different episodes or unlockable scenes.

• [removed]

• I think To Say Nothing about the Dog would make a good TTG which is heavily influenced by a 19th century comedy

• I'm sorry. We can't talk about it.

• I'd really love an Evil Dead game, this idea kinda popped in my head after watching eps 9 and 10 of the show with all the choices Ash had to choose

JohnSmirnov posted: »

Thread: What you guys think of Telltale making Ash VS Evil Dead game? I personally would really love to see that, they even had Ash as

• I think they should make either a CoD TT game series or a Hunger Games series.

• and does tell-tale actually look at these threads?

• edited January 2016

Indiana Jones could use some more quality games.

I mean, that character has good games and good movies but is being woefully underutilized.

• iZombie! This would be amazing! As I watched the show I couldn't help but think of how it has the perfect story and mix of action/ mystery/ and it could go pretty in depth with characters and stuff. Maybe it's just me, but it'd probably be one id play more than once

• edited February 2016

The Vampire Chronicles. By Anne Rice.

Books.
    Interview with the vampire, The vampire lestat, Queen of the damned, tale of the body thief etc.

The Lives of Mayfair Witches. By Anne Rice.

Books.
    The Witching hour.
    lasher.
    taltos.

Yes please.

• edited February 2016

It might already have been asked, but ...

• A legend ...

• that you TT guys could even have participated in
    • Which all P&C adventurers loved so much ...
    • That was so badass ...
    • And would fit so much on Telltale way of storytelling ...

enter image description here

Come on, guys, you know it's inevitable. It has to be done. :)

• I hope so too. If anybody could make a great HP game then telltale. Also there are so many opportunities for the game to be about. But who knows. Maybe we´ll get our HP game someday.

ulop22 posted: »

I'm a big Harry Potter fan. That's why I would love if Telltale would make a game about some boy/girl who goes to Hogwarts. "Tales from the Ho

• I would like to see a Star Wars game, especially since the new movie and Battlefront just came out. It would be a great marketing decision, and could be entertaining to play.

• edited February 2016

WWII Game based around a German Wehrmacht soldier. As dark and disgusting as war can become as well. Game would start at the beginning of the war, and end at the end of the war. You can be anything from a war hero, war criminal, average guy just trying to survive, lots of ending options.. I can imagine endings that involve you hanging at an end of a rope by the end, or returning home only to find your home, family and life completely gone. Becoming a forced laborer either under the Russians or French, etc etc etc. Choosing the dark path you will end up as a Waffen SS defending Berlin, less dark path you stay in the regular army and find yourself stuck in the 9th Army as it gets stuck surrounding to the south of Berlin only to fight your way out and in the end find your way to the 12th Army which is pushing to rescue the 9th.

Why? Fighting a war in which you're winning, only to find yourself losing and defeated... it's a heart breaking chain of events.. would make for one heck of a tragic story.

• edited February 2016

Anyone else wish Telltale would partner up with Tobey Fox to produce a kind of Prequel series to Undertale? No, no one? What, you'd all seriously prefer FNAF over the moral complexities of Undertale which Telltale seems well suited to handle (it could be like M:SM, only darker, more serious and just plain better).

Am I the only one who misses the good old days when Telltale games made us think deeply about morality, ethics and doing the right thing (TWD s1 and Wolf, and to some extent Tales).

• it's probably been said before but a game about A nightmare on elm street would be pretty cool.

• South Park would be epic! Futurerama. A little more out there would be MAS*H any of these would rock!

• I agree with the FNAF idea. especially if it included some more in-depth stuff like whats in the kitchen that we cannot see and why does freddy and the gang get white iris's in their eyes. not to mention it would scare the s*** out of me if i saw freddy fazbear peak around the corner and use that blood curdling screech he has. not to mention that the animotronics will move like us (because thats how they were designed).

Harian96 posted: »

Anyone else wish Telltale would partner up with Tobey Fox to produce a kind of Prequel series to Undertale? No, no one? What, you'd all seri

• edited February 2016

Thread: Team Fortress 2 story mode made by TellTale?

So to start off i want to tell you that i was thinking about this for a very, and i mean VERY long time. But i forgot about it, until i bought Tales From Borderlands. This game just sparkled that old idea maker in my brain, and so i remembered how cool would've been if there was a TF2 game made by telltale. I know, i know you'll tell me that TF2 isn't very serious, and with direction telltale going in. They're either would be making something really childish and cartoony (minecraft) OR something dramatic because most of people i've seen that were giving ideas like that. They were saying that IF Telltale would make a TF2 game, it better be like Sam and Max. What i disagreed with but sadly couldn't find examples. But what do you know? They made a comedy game with tramadic bits out of completely wacky game that have most of the jokes based on memes. "So.." I hear you saying "Do you have any interesting ideas?" Which is yes, i do. So for the first part, i would make 2 new protagonists: I'm kind of ripping of TFB , but the first character is a new employee hired by announcer. So if Miss Pauling is to be needed to go he will come in, but the only problem is that the company she hired him from send some random new guy. Because the pro they wanted to send originally gone rogue by unknown consequences. And second character. So remember the director guy, right? Who filmed all of the MEET THE's? And then was murdered by Miss Pauling?Yeah , so i'm thinking that he could've had an assistant that secretly wanted him dead too so she could become THE boss. And so she was hired by announcer.The game would touch on subjects such as "Why is there only 9 mercs and why they all look exactly the same?" OR " Where's citizen from team fortress classic". What i didn't really thing trough is that is it going to be pre-mann co no more or post? (It's that comic about Saxton Hale leaving Mann Co) You can read about it here: http://www.teamfortress.com/tf01_ring_of_fired/
    "Allright, smarty pants. Then why on earth should it interest non-fans like TFB did?" I hear you chanting angirly
    Well, at first when i thought about it in good ole' 2013 Miss Pauling was kind of not popular, and personality wasn't quite there. But after expiration date EVERYBODY liked all of those fun personalities. And plus the humor is there, voice acting is there, action is there. What's not to like?
    Oh and well i guess should explain why they should make it. I mean what's the benefit for the companies? Well, for starters overwatch is coming. And many say that they will drop TF2 for it. Valve could use more publicity i guess. And with that all profit from those 3 licensed games. They could risk at least one time, even though that wouldn't be a big risk because i know a lot of people that are new to video games and when i introduce to the game they kind of get into it. And i hear them asking me for story mode, sadly i only suggest them the comics.
    If you haven't seen them, then what us wrong with you? Give it a shot.
    So i have just gotten this out of my chest. Some feedback could be always appreciated.
    P.S I'm thinking on various situations on my OC's and TF2 characters. Like miss Pauling hitting on rapporteur (yes, Miss Pauling IS in fact a lesbian). And scout getting mad but kind of liking it. etc.

• I think Oblivion by Telltale could be interesting in the same way Game of Thrones was since they have an even bigger atmosphere to work with

• I hope for a parody game, a.k.a they make fun of the fact Rhys is so shipable and make an dating simulator where all of the romances are practically like the ones in Saints Row 4.

This was an idea which came up in my head at 3:00 am in the morning.

• Thread: What licenses would you to see Telltale have?

Personally my number one hope is that they get their hands on a Sandman and/or Lucifer license. They are my all time two favorite comics, and DC/Vertigo trusted them enough with Fables and Batman. It probably won't happen, but a man can dream.

I mean come on, it would be amazing if we got to play as Daniel post Sandman so we could control how different he is from Morpheus.

Someome has probably made a thread similar to this, so my bad if that's the case.

• I think it would be interesting for a ghost rider game.

• Telltale does have a Marvel game coming up in 2017, so maybe you could get your wish if you are lucky. :P

JD1234550 posted: »

I think it would be interesting for a ghost rider game.

• Please Telltale, no more new titles, just stick to The Walking Dead, it's what makes you special.

• HAHAHAHAHAHAHA, have you played their other titles? I'd personally say Tales from the Borderlands is their best but that doesn't mean I only want them to exclusively work on that.

Chris_93 posted: »

Please Telltale, no more new titles, just stick to The Walking Dead, it's what makes you special.

• I agree. I would really love a WWII game, only I don't think it would go down well with people playing as a Nazi. :P

Kameraden posted: »

WWII Game based around a German Wehrmacht soldier. As dark and disgusting as war can become as well. Game would start at the beginning of

Sign in to comment in this discussion.