"Telltale should make a ____ Series": Post your ideas for a new Telltale Series here. (Unofficial)

Comments

• edited January 2016

Thread: Which titles would you like to see for upcoming Telltale games

Just started playing telltale games and i absoultely LOVE them!
    I cant remember having so much fun and being so drawn into a game.
    This is what gaming is about for me.
    Not running around trying to be the best at rapidly clicking on a screen... but solving puzzles and playing through great storylines and connecting with the characters.

So while playing through TWAU and TWD i was thinking about which other titles would suit this formula that Telltale got going.
    Here's my small list:

Games:
    * Mass Effect
    * Dragon Age

TV:
    * X-Files
    * Bones
    * Castle

Books:
    * DragonAge
    * Wheel of Time
    * Sword of Truth
    * Forgotten Realms

Feel free to add your ideas

• A Bittersweet Candy Bowl game would be interesting. Some take on Love Triangles, Drama, and comedy would be sweet to see from Telltale.

• Hunger Games!

• AVGN Adventures: A Telltale Games Series

• Vikings: TTG Series! I'm not sure the fan-base is big enough but the T.V. series is amazing in my opinion... I honestly think if a Viking game were to be made, TTG would be the only ones to pull it off. Seriously who doesn't enjoy plundering Kingdoms and sailing across the vast sea to new worlds?

• Something I would really love to see is a honest adaptation of the best horror movie of all time, The Evil Dead. But then I´d really hope that it would be like the first movie since I personally think the sequels are nothing but a pure trainwreck. Sam Raimi´s masterpiece deserves a better game than what has been made since 2000 when Hail to the king was realesed.

What do you others think?

Another great game would be if TT actually could reset the Silent Hill series since Konami doesn´t really seems to care about it any longer. Which is sad, I really don´t get it, how can they not be proud over the legacy that has left so many gamers in love since 1999? Strange. Really strange.

• It would be really cool otherwise to see a game based on the Hannibal Lecter franchaise! =)

• I think they are making way too many games at the moment, I would rather want them to focus on The Walking Dead.

• Personally, I'm curious how that would go

enter image description here

• Oh cool I love Pickanick Cubnerbump!

Jacol posted: »

Personally, I'm curious how that would go

• You mean Eggsbenedict Cucumberpatch?

Oh cool I love Pickanick Cubnerbump!

• edited January 2016

Thread: Devil of Hell's Kitchen: A Telltale Game Series (Fanmade poster)

I made a poster for a Telltale Daredevil game titled, Devil of Hell's Kitchen. Posted it here cause I wanted to know peoples opinions on it.

Hope you guys like it :)

• The legendary Marvel superhero clashes with pro chef Gordon Ramsay in the battle of the ages as the former will face weeks of mental abuse while struggling to be the best in the prestigious cooking competition Hell's Kitchen.

I have an overactive imagination but I haven't seen Daredevil so maybe there's a meaning behind the name. Poster looks sweet :) I like the shadow in the back.

• What about the Alien franchise? Gotta admit there's TONS of material to explore with that one...

• I love your description :P

And thanks!

JumpyJoey posted: »

The legendary Marvel superhero clashes with pro chef Gordon Ramsay in the battle of the ages as the former will face weeks of mental abuse w

• Now I'm curious, did you have an idea for the series that you based the name on?

lupinb0y posted: »

I love your description :P And thanks!

• Haha no. I thought the "Devil of Hell's Kitchen" sounded cool in the Netflix series so I though it'd sound cool here.

JumpyJoey posted: »

Now I'm curious, did you have an idea for the series that you based the name on?

• "You donkey!" the chef yelled. "You Belgian idiot!"

Ramsay is love, Ramsay is life kids.

• My disappointment is high now. I thought telltale was finally making a cooking game.

• I would really like a Don't Starve TTG game, as weird as it sounds.

I feel like the Don't Starve world has alot to explore, look at Minecraft. They made something out of that.

• A Daredevil Telltale game would be so amazing!

lupinb0y posted: »

Thread: Devil of Hell's Kitchen: A Telltale Game Series (Fanmade poster) I made a poster for a Telltale Daredevil game titled, Devil of Hell's Kitchen. Posted it here cause I wanted to know peoples opinions on it. Hope you guys like it

• You and 58.9% of players ruined the Cordon Bleu dish!

(?) Chef Ramsay will remember that...

My disappointment is high now. I thought telltale was finally making a cooking game.

• But I was sure it needed three cups of Banang!

You and 58.9% of players ruined the Cordon Bleu dish! (?) Chef Ramsay will remember that...

• /thread

Especially if it had nothing to do with Predator and ends where it should have ended, at the ending of Alien 3, the most underrated movie of the 1990´s.

choircorgis posted: »

What about the Alien franchise? Gotta admit there's TONS of material to explore with that one...

• Taegukgi - Brotherhood of war should be a great movie based game, atleast it would maybe get more people to discover the greatest war movie of all time.

enter link description here

• Thread: Thoughts of making a Book Series as a Telltale game

I was wondering because the Bernard Cornwell Books series of either Sharpe or the Saxon Warlord series would be reallly cool to be played through it works with the episodic style of the other games made by telltale, also it allows the game maker more artistic expression of the stories and see where it can verge from the authors origional bookseries.

• Although mind you i would like to hear what books you guys would like to see

• It would be cool aswell to get a worthy adaptation of The Godfather I must say. =) I don´t really recall the one that was realesed about 10 years ago, or was it even more? Not really a very good sign eh? ;)

• I'd love to see Firely the TV series done as a telltale game. Also would be interesting to see Telltale take on a Discworld story of their own written with Terry Pratchett's daughet Rhianna.

• I'd love to see just a simple tale of a guy and/or girl in high school! And it could be only four episodes (Each episode highlighting a year) instead of the usual five, and that way more and more work could go into each one. So more diverse stories, with who you are and who you befriend and who you fall in love with, if anyone!

I don't know why but that still seems like a fun idea to me ever since I thought of it.

• edited January 2016

Thread: Jersey no 10

To telltale CEO
    Sir I really want to join with telltale. I just finish a story for telltale . story about a orphan. Who became a football legent . game need some football action . only what story need . JERSEY NO 10 that's the name. Story start with sound heart touching moments . when he suffering from starving he played football .as a goal keeper . because the kids who are playing in street they are treat his as waste. When their goal keeper don't come to play. They need a keeper . so that time our game character was searching garbage box near the football ground for balanced food .
    This is just a scene. Sir telltale can only make my story to a game .

• edited January 2016

So how about...... should Telltale make a game about the old Nickelodeon show, Invader Zim?

• Ttg should make TWAU season 2

• Thread: Star Trek and Enders Game

It is my belief that the better Telltale games are the ones that focus on narrative and character choice. Telltale always uses established universe's to tell the story. I think that this is smart because we already have a strong idea of the world and it can really get us to focus on how people might behave in them.

I thought that Star Trek and Enders Game would work very well for Telltale games.

I think TNG would be best for Star Trek if they wanted to use the characters, but there have been so many concepts for Star Trek that have not been used. I'm of the belief that Star Trek is just waiting for a new story to capture us. There's a pretty awesome concept called Star Trek Final Frontier that takes place centuries after TNG in a world where the main characters are trying to ignite excitement over exploration in a war weary galaxy. There's actually some really awesome concept art still coming out: http://www.startrekff.com/gallery/

Enders Game is a great narrative story where choice ends up being the hell by which the main character made a choice without being aware of what he was doing and spends the rest of his life trying to make up for it. This seems SUPER relevant in a Telltale game. Many people have read Enders Game, but it's the second book, Speaker for the Dead, that is the true masterpiece of the series and where I'd love to see Telltale go. There's also the Shadows in Flight series where children of a new artificially manufactured level of intelligence are brought by their dying father to a planet to inhabit and start their own race. That could be interesting as well.

Just some thoughts I had.

• I don't know why, but I want a hunger games one. It would work great i think. you could either befriend people and get sponsers and allies, or be an aggressive loner. either way its right up tell-tales ally.

• I feel like that could be amazing. The elements insane of throne, especially the end stats could really work in a hunger games game. Let's say you play as people from other districts and in the finale episode based on your choices it determines which character wins and the stats at the end will be told through characters from the movies.

JD1234550 posted: »

I don't know why, but I want a hunger games one. It would work great i think. you could either befriend people and get sponsers and allies, or be an aggressive loner. either way its right up tell-tales ally.

• Didn´t saw that one coming. xP

Raiyu posted: »

Ttg should make TWAU season 2

• ADAM SANDLER, if TellTale can´t make that guy work on a good story, we´ll know the next thing is to send him into space to die alone.

That, and meta game about the production of The Room, you play as Tommy Wiseau, and no matter what you choose, your movie sucks but you believe it to be a masterpiece. "Mark won´t remember that".

• Uglies or the Leviathan series would also be brilliant choices for TTG, but they're not the most popular ones out there.

• The Room? -shudders-

But, that does actually seem like a good concept! I Telltale series where you guide the production of a film! And of course at the end you'd see the final product on opening night and its reaction and stuff. That may not be what you're thinking at all but now I've got an idea going in my head!

SpaceTales posted: »

ADAM SANDLER, if TellTale can´t make that guy work on a good story, we´ll know the next thing is to send him into space to die alone. Tha

Sign in to comment in this discussion.