SBCG4AP 101: Homestar Ruiner! - It's Out!

Comments

• edited August 2008
    Tandy 400 wrote: »
    shup yall ideotz i no wen stng bad iz cumin owt u al dun no nuthin i rool lawl thts awsum.
    sadfn;asfdgha;djlfgna'gj/klanfg?Now THAT'S horrible spelling.
    splash1 wrote: »
    i dun lke da wey u spek bout meh ad mah egg fu wung

*sigh* I don't check this thread for 2 days, and it all goes to pot. I'm beginning to lose my respect for living things...
  • edited August 2008
    2 More Day Intll SBCG4AP Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • edited August 2008
    Oh, if exclamation points were money you would have spent your life's savings. I understand you're excited about the game, but there's no need for overkill. The fact you said yes 14 times is notice enough.... :(
  • edited August 2008
    bigdondoo wrote: »
    Oh, if exclamation points were money you would have spent your life's savings. I understand you're excited about the game, but there's no need for overkill. The fact you said yes 14 times is notice enough.... :(

Fixed.
  • edited August 2008
    Dash383535 wrote: »
    2 More Day Intll SBCG4AP Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ok, yes we're all very excited but don't overdue the !s
    bigdondoo wrote: »
    Oh, if examation points were money you would have spent your life's savings. I understand you're excited about the game, but there's no need for overkill. The fact you said yes 14 times is notice enough.... :(

ditto
  • edited August 2008
    So, um, what are the different things to find? Not a step-by-step thing, I mean what are the different catagories of stuff you can find? I know about:

Snake Boxer 5 Manual
    TGS Cards
    Costumes

Yeah, that's about all I know about things you can find. Anything else?
  • edited August 2008
    So, um, what are the different things to find? Not a step-by-step thing, I mean what are the different catagories of stuff you can find? I know about:

Snake Boxer 5 Manual
    TGS Cards
    Costumes

well aparently after you finish the game you go into Sandbox mode and explore the environment further
  • edited August 2008
    Can't wait to crash Homestaw's victowy pawty. :)
  • edited August 2008

Snake Boxer 5 Manual
    TGS Cards
    Costumes

actually, I think you find snakeboxer the game,also.
  • edited August 2008
    actually, I think you find snakeboxer the game,also.

yes, you find the secret snake boxer manual and if you find it all, you will unlock the secret mode
  • edited August 2008
    You don't actually have to FIND the game, however you have to get the manual for it so you can unlock the Super Secret Forbidden Mode!
  • edited August 2008
    yeah that's what i meant
  • edited August 2008
    well aparently after you finish the game you go into Sandbox mode and explore the environment further

Um. So does anyone know if there's something else to look out for?
  • edited August 2008

that'd rock:D
  • edited August 2008
    i'm not exactly sure it's true, i saw it off HR wiki so i highly doubt any of it's true
  • edited August 2008
    Ben Again wrote: »
    Depends. Where exactly are you?

Ahm in good 'ol Tejas.
  • edited August 2008
    Ooze33 wrote: »
    Ahm in good 'ol Tejas.

11am central time.
  • edited August 2008
    hmmm, monday... what an evil day to do such an awesome thing. you telltale people are silly.
  • edited August 2008
    Ooze33 wrote: »
    Ahm in good 'ol Tejas.

Tejas... hmmmmm, that's a weird way to spell teegas. You texasinians, texans, texites? anyway, you tex______ are silly!:p
  • edited August 2008
    shall i break out the facepalm? i'm feeling pretty facepalmy right now.
  • edited August 2008
    eh?
  • edited August 2008
    It's probably the tejas texians thing.To smelly, it's a misspelling of the PLACE, not it's inhabitants.
  • edited August 2008
    and technically not a misspelling, since that is the original name ;)
  • edited August 2008
    I will break out the mighteh facepalm.

robotknick-1.jpg
  • edited August 2008
    smiley2.gif
    smiley2.gif
    smiley2.gif
    smiley2.gif
  • edited August 2008
    If you don't change this to a "Comming soon? More like it's already out!" sign, ahem...
    "YOU GET NOTHING. YOU LOSE. GOOD DAY SIR....I SAID GOOD DAY!"
  • edited August 2008
    It's probably the tejas texians thing.To smelly, it's a misspelling of the PLACE, not it's inhabitants.

I was just making a joke on how some people stereotype Texas being a Yee-Ha cowboy and tumbleweed land. If people actually think that, THEY ARE WRONG.
  • edited August 2008
    yeah, mostly it's just pollution and bad drivers. with an oasis of awesome called austin.
  • edited August 2008
    watch keep cool?...doesn't that mean don't post dumb posts?...

thats not nice
  • edited August 2008
    It Out Tomm. Yes Yes Yes This is So Cool I Have A Wii & 2000 Wii Points From Best Buy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • edited August 2008
    less !s please...
  • edited August 2008
    I bet it would have been out sooner, but Telltale wasted time trying to make a Strong Bad puppet show for the website, and failed miserably. Or perhaps they were trying to bust a pirate out of a bottle.
  • edited August 2008
    um that was a Sam & Max puppet show and they were doing the Pirate when episode 4 of Season 1 was coming out
  • edited August 2008
    1 more day!
  • edited August 2008
    yep!
    it's almost tiiiimmeee :D:D
  • edited August 2008
    awwwww, my stupid comment in this thread didn't cause any conversations about ninjas OR smoke bombs (see general ramblings section page 10). well, whatever. anyways, I MUST SUE!:mad:
  • edited August 2008
    Dash383535 wrote: »
    It Out Tomm. Yes Yes Yes This is So Cool I Have A Wii & 2000 Wii Points From Best Buy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You know, I 'm getting the sudden urge to kill right now.Exclamation points make me ANGRY.
  • edited August 2008
    So erm... 11th August 2008.

When and in what timezone?

Cheers in advance!

-m0r
  • edited August 2008
    i don't think it's coming out on aug. 11th for people who put the date before the month and say "cheers" ;)
  • edited August 2008
    You want to use the ISO standard then?

Fine by me, it's a bit punctilious though.

When on 2008-08-11 is the game set for global distribution via WiiWare, and which timezone are you using as a basis?

Ta!
    ;)
    -m0r
Sign in to comment in this discussion.