SBCG4AP 101: Homestar Ruiner! - It's Out!

Comments

• edited July 2008
    I would go to the future in my time machine to see the release date, but it broke when my brother tried to bring dinosaurs to 2029. So... Sorry, I can't tell anybody.
    Hmmm... that sounds like a reference to... umm... I dunno.
  • edited July 2008
    new images and screens are fine but wheres the game :confused:
  • edited July 2008
    In the submission process.I'd say it'll be out in 1-3 weeks.
  • edited July 2008
    either August 4th or August 11th, you can bet it'll be the 11th
  • edited July 2008
    OK SO THE GAME IS OUT! wHERE AND HOW DO I BUY IT?!?!?
  • edited July 2008
    IT IS NOT OUT. IT HAS BEEN DELAYED TO AUGUST. READ THE THREAD. PRESS CAPS LOCK AGAIN. Oh, good...
  • edited July 2008
    okkayy back on topic:confused:
  • edited July 2008
    i'd say 2 weeks ,tops
  • edited July 2008
    this is off subject, but how do you make it so you have to click on a little box to show what it says?
  • edited July 2008
    Meemer147 wrote: »

What in the hell?
  • edited July 2008
    dentbuds wrote: »
    this is off subject, but how do you make it so you have to click on a little box to show what it says?
    Do a [, then 'spoiler,' then ], and then the thing you want to hide, then do a [, a /, 'spoiler,' and a ].
  • Meemer147 wrote: »
    *cough* N00B! *cough*

lmao. Meh, now all we have to do is wait for the 4th. We know it will come out by at LEAST the 15th, but telltale being awesome and all, they'll try and get it out by the 4th... right?
  • edited July 2008
    Sup Yofajovies so does anyone think there'll even be a second game?
  • edited July 2008
    It would also be kinda cool if it came out for ds after all it is just point and click
  • edited July 2008
    MoFaJo wrote: »
    Sup Yofajovies so does anyone think there'll even be a second game?

Do you mean second episode, or second season? (Methinks he doth not understand episodic gaming.)
  • edited July 2008
    right now im playing this game http://www.miniclip.com/games/magic-pen/en/ lol it pretty fun but hard though
  • edited July 2008
    bigdondoo wrote: »
    Do you mean second episode, or second season? (Methinks he doth not understand episodic gaming.)

i meant second episode i wont even dare to think about second season
  • edited July 2008
    MoFaJo wrote: »
    i meant second episode i wont even dare to think about second season

see:
    http://www.telltalegames.com/forums/showthread.php?t=5595
    see also:
    http://wii.ign.com/articles/894/8940...0&RSSid=894056

I find your questions odd. Do you believe that SBCG4AP won't survive past the pilot episode, even though TellTale Games have already said that there wil be FIVE episodes this season. Have you ever SEEN the Strong Bad Page?
  • edited July 2008
    This is what I got from Gamespy:
    gamespy wrote:
    The first episode of Strong Bad is already in the can. Pending Nintendo's final approval (expected in the next week or so), it'll release for both WiiWare and PC.

It's done! Finally! To the Telltale Team: Can you confirm the veracity of this statement?
  • edited July 2008
    bigdondoo wrote: »
    see:
    http://www.telltalegames.com/forums/showthread.php?t=5595
    see also:
    http://wii.ign.com/articles/894/8940...0&RSSid=894056

I find your questions odd. Do you believe that SBCG4AP won't survive past the pilot episode, even though TellTale Games have already said that there wil be FIVE episodes this season. Have you ever SEEN the Strong Bad Page?
    yes i absolutley love strong bad the second they even said a word about it i freaked
  • edited July 2008
    This is what I got from Gamespy:
    gamespy wrote:
    The first episode of Strong Bad is already in the can. Pending Nintendo's final approval (expected in the next week or so), it'll release for both WiiWare and PC.

It's done! Finally! To the Telltale Team: Can you confirm the veracity of this statement?

Then TTG get a message from Nintendo:
    "This does not get our approval. Start again."

:p
  • edited July 2008
    Will wrote: »
    I'm Lead QA and I do product support in my spare time. You can see (roughly) who does what here.

Anytime intern is up from grabs again, message me!
  • edited July 2008
    and for that matter, have any of the telltale team people who enjoyed an inside joke on the last page met the brothers chaps? are they jerks? has the fame got to them?
  • edited July 2008
    lets hope not, the BC's are cool!

not as cool as you Telltale :o
  • edited July 2008
    splash1 wrote: »
    not as cool as you Telltale :o

*smacks splash with a flying Homsar*

NEVER SAY THAT AGAIN! Telltale is nice and all, but NO!

They're from my state, even!
  • edited July 2008
    Tandy 400 wrote: »
    *smacks splash with a flying Homsar*

NEVER SAY THAT AGAIN! Telltale is nice and all, but NO!

They're from my state, even!

owww, that hurt :(
  • edited July 2008
    Waagh! Flying Homestars! *dodges a Cheat*
  • edited July 2008
    Homsars. HOMSARS. There is a difference. Flying Homestars will spit marshmallows at you as they fly. Flying Homsars will yell and hit you with their floating hat as they fly.
  • edited July 2008
    Like that guy from Austin Powers?
  • EmilyEmily Telltale Alumni
    edited July 2008

We did a Q&A with Gamespy at Comic-Con, which is where they got that information. There's nothing new to say... but hopefully there will be soon. :D
  • edited July 2008
    Emily wrote: »
    We did a Q&A with Gamespy at Comic-Con, which is where they got that information. There's nothing new to say... but hopefully there will be soon. :D

Soon as in... the next hour?! :p
  • edited August 2008
    lets all go and say 101 is coming next week, come on.101 is coming next week..101 is coming next week..
  • edited August 2008
    splash1 wrote: »
    lets all go and say 101 is coming next week, come on.101 is coming next week..101 is coming next week..

Don't keep your hopes up, and then you won't have the chance of being disappointed. :)
  • edited August 2008
    Don't keep your hopes up, and then you won't have the chance of being disappointed. :)
    Precisely. If you don't expect things to turn out right, you won't be disappointed when they don't, and if they do turn out right you get pleasantly surprised.
    </cynicism>
  • edited August 2008

yeah, i'm not keeping my hopes up i'm just keeping myself from crying
  • edited August 2008
    Woo!

But $6 tax for a download?!? That wasn't there when I got either Sam & Max season.
  • JakeJake Telltale Alumni
    edited August 2008
    RobD wrote: »
    Woo!

But $6 tax for a download?!? That wasn't there when I got either Sam & Max season.

Owned by VAT, sadly :(
  • edited August 2008
    WoOt!!! But... it has been announced... does that mean it won't be out next monday now? HOLY CRAP!...

and if it does, maybe with this week's Surprise, Wii Will get Strong Bad AND Mega Man on the SAME DAY!
  • edited August 2008
    WoOt!!! But... it has been announced... does that mean it won't be out next monday now? HOLY CRAP!...

and if it does, maybe with this week's Surprise, Wii Will get Strong Bad AND Mega Man on the SAME DAY!

Unless Megaman is also WiiWare, there is a good chance it will come out as well. Also next monday is the 11th. Silly calendar-less person.
  • edited August 2008
    Jake wrote: »
    Owned by VAT, sadly :(

:( Damn.

Still, looking forward to Monday now. :D
Sign in to comment in this discussion.