SBCG4AP 101: Homestar Ruiner! - It's Out!

Comments

• edited August 2008
    Hell yeah!
  • edited August 2008
    Jake wrote: »
    Owned by VAT, sadly :(

Alas, I also got owned by VAT. :(
  • edited August 2008
    It's nice to know it is coming out. I was planning on buying it through the wii but for all the episodes in the end it will cost 5000 wii points but for pc it will cost $35 in a pre-order. if a person buys the first 4 on the wii will the 5th get a discount?
  • edited August 2008
    Huzzah's and many high fives all around! Glorious news indeed.

ok forum people. YOU CAN NOW OFFICIALLY STOP COMPLAINING ABOUT THE DELAY and start complaining about other things I guess?
  • edited August 2008
    Huzzah's and many high fives all around! Glorious news indeed.

ok forum people. YOU CAN NOW OFFICIALLY STOP COMPLAINING ABOUT THE DELAY and start complaining about other things I guess?

Like people who bought the PC version acting all superior over something that hasn't even been made official yet....

Oh Look! I saved $15 and because of that I am going to blindly assume that everyone who buys the Wii version is screwed out of the as yet nonexistant bonus DVD. I feel so superior, that I am gonna brag about this and stomp on the hopes of everyone who buys the Wii version, even though this game is only out on PC to make it more accessible to fans and is exactly the same! I feel so good about this!

I hate people who assume things seriously, and not in a comedic fashion.
  • edited August 2008
    I think you should know that I screamed like a 9 year-old girl when I saw this.
  • edited August 2008
    InfamousDS wrote: »
    Like people who bought the PC version acting all superior over something that hasn't even been made official yet....

Oh Look! I saved $15 and because of that I am going to blindly assume that everyone who buys the Wii version is screwed out of the as yet nonexistant bonus DVD. I feel so superior, that I am gonna brag about this and stomp on the hopes of everyone who buys the Wii version, even though this game is only out on PC to make it more accessible to fans and is exactly the same! I feel so good about this!

I hate people who assume things seriously, and not in a comedic fashion.

Okay, calm down please.
  • edited August 2008
    I can't be calm! I've already leveld Toronto! :D Anyway, THANK YOU to all of the Telltale people for making a game I dreamd of since I was 9, and with some other intresting games... and to the Brothers Chaps for making such a good cartoon site in the first place!!! :D

[size=-2]Just thought I'd say that.[/size]
  • edited August 2008
    Oh thank you so much Telltale. I'm so excited!

pwnedtp2.jpg
  • edited August 2008
    Strong Bad is coming this Monday, hooray!

I'm so excited I forgot everything you just said!
  • edited August 2008
    is it coming out next week for everyone, or just the american audience though?
  • edited August 2008
    Well, the PC release is inherently worldwide. The delay between the two on Wiiware should be pretty minimal. We'll be announcing release dates for Europe, Australia, and New Zealand really soon :)
  • edited August 2008
    So this is the magical thread Tabacco was talking about!

(I'm referencing this thread)
  • edited August 2008
    I love you telltale!!!!! :D:D
  • edited August 2008
    InfamousDS wrote: »
    Oh Look! I saved $15 and because of that I am going to blindly assume that everyone who buys the Wii version is screwed out of the as yet nonexistant bonus DVD. I feel so superior, that I am gonna brag about this and stomp on the hopes of everyone who buys the Wii version, even though this game is only out on PC to make it more accessible to fans and is exactly the same! I feel so good about this![/SIZE]

I hate those people too.Not having a good pc but a Wii probably contributed...
  • edited August 2008
    YESSSSSSSSS THANK YOU TELLTALE GAMES! Thanks so much for your hard work! Emily, I love you XD
  • edited August 2008
    FLIPPIN AWSOME!!!...Crap,how much wii points is it
    cuz I olny have 900 left...I HOPE IT ISNT 1000 POINTS!!!
  • edited August 2008
    FLIPPIN AWSOME!!!...Crap,how much wii points is it
    cuz I olny have 900 left...I HOPE IT ISNT 1000 POINTS!!!

Already announced, 1000 points.Sorry, dude.
  • edited August 2008
    Already announced, 1000 points.Sorry, dude.

lucky i've been saving 1000 Wii points for the past 3 months!
  • edited August 2008
    I got my SBCG4AP-buying card about 2-3 weeks ago. I already have enough for the first 2 episodes!:eek:
  • edited August 2008
    Me too bro!
  • edited August 2008
    i have 2500 points left that means i need to buy 2 more cards instead of 1... dang you 500 points why can't you be 1000... "sob"...
  • edited August 2008
    splash1 wrote: »
    lucky i've been saving 1000 Wii points for the past 3 months!

oh!and with that 1000....
    YOU'LL SEND ME SBCG4AP AS A GIFT!!!
  • edited August 2008
    buying points to buy things...somehow this seems a bit odd...why can't you just have money in your wii-account? is money to offensive for nintendo, so you have to use points? aww, who cares...

...anyway, i'm glad, that the release date is finally out and the total delay wasn't more than six weeks. that's almost like no delay.
    ...and to all you unbelievers out there, who tried to tell us it wouldn't come out properly, i say: in your face....aaand buy the game. so, now we can all be happy and have no more complaining on the forums.:D
  • edited August 2008
    YES! COME ON! IT'S COMING OUT IN 5 DAYS! 5 DAYS! And I've got 2500 Wii points at the ready, I I need to buy 2 more Wii point cards now though, £30! :(
  • edited August 2008
    And if you're wondering what the next episode is called, it's 'Strongbadia the Free' I found a little page nested on the net.
  • edited August 2008

i'm thinking of setting up a contest to give out a gift myself :)
  • edited August 2008
    you should have put this in spoiler tags..okay, most do know already or will find out soon, but anyway...furthermore, i think it's called
    strong badia the free
    , this is the correct spelling. jake wrote about it somewhere, if i am not mistaken.
  • edited August 2008
    i don't see how the episode title is a spoiler.
  • edited August 2008
    wisp wrote: »
    buying points to buy things...somehow this seems a bit odd...why can't you just have money in your wii-account? is money to offensive for nintendo, so you have to use points?
    (Not-so-discretely cutting the bit saying that Wisp doesn't actually care)

It would be so that Nintendo can advertise a single price internationally while still region controlling the price of content. It does this by region controlling the price of points. This saves on advertising and regional confusion of prices created by the internet, while still allowing for gouging of prices in markets that are willing to pay a premium.
  • edited August 2008
    Wooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
  • edited August 2008
    Man, i just bought FFCC because i needed something to hold me over. "sniff" ah, well FFCC is a good game anyways.
  • edited August 2008
    hey,what if the second episode is just like FFCC2 and you have to
    upgrade Strong Badia...No, I didn't think it was a good idea either...
  • edited August 2008
    yeah, with DLC! like... pay 100 points to get homestar in the game.

seriously, some comment in a vidya games blog i read got it right: when you release your game alongside launch-day DLC that they developed at the same time as the game, that gives the impression that they released an unfinished game and the content should have been in the game to begin with. games like guitar hero and rock band get it right, because they're constantly developing and releasing new songs for their games.
  • edited August 2008

yeah great! idea! hahahah! hahahaha!! hahahaha!! hahaha!!!

DELETED!!!
  • edited August 2008
    ok wait so how much is one episode
  • edited August 2008
    8 something for PC
    and 1000 Wii Points for the Wii
    why happy 700 to meee
  • edited August 2008
    wait a sec 1000points is ten dollars wats the deal here
  • edited August 2008
    10 dollars per Wii-pisode is the deal.
  • edited August 2008
    yeah sense it's 50 for 5000 and 40 for 4000 and 30 for 3000 and so and so forth
Sign in to comment in this discussion.