The Walking Dead Meme and Fun Thread (Mobile warning)

Comments

PURGE THE FILTH Okay, so to recap - Forum Guideline 1.3 says Avoid posting content that is obscene, gross, violent or otherwise

• Well memed

Findagon posted: »

yeah

• edited September 2018

This meme contains a picture from episode 2 (from the new trailer), so if you want to avoid even the smallest spoilers, then keep scrolling.

So an old fan favorite character is returning in episode 2. It's...

...DISCO BROCCOLI!!!

• o shit you have a impressive eye i didint seen that

• Well, you've had similar topics.
    But it's what everyone expects in ne 4 episodes for me the bitch was to have a 7 was a dlcs

• Violet the prequel

• This has become a rather interesting internet meme.

• edited September 2018

[for some reason this comment went into the wrong thread. Glitch or me being stupid? YOU decide!]

• edited September 2018

E X C U S E - M E - S I R - D I D - Y O U - J U S T - S T E A L - M Y - F U C K I N G - M E M E ! ? ! ? ! ?

• I wanna order pizza, but I don't have order-pizza money :'( :D

• yall remember tales haha...ha

• The dub was better guys I love this anime
    (From reddit)

• Nope

Poogers555 posted: »

yall remember tales haha...ha

• edited September 2018

Well that was cute

• You turned gay because of Clementine? Alot if mixed messages there.

MestreBerg posted: »

Well that was cute

• A parody I made recently

• That was amazing.

A parody I made recently

• Nice. Somebody finally put some effort into creating really funny meme :smiley:

A parody I made recently

• edited September 2018

"What the Shitsack...? I SHOULD'VE BEEN IN THE FUCKIN BROTHERHOOD!!!"

@MrGraffio Violet the prequel

Eh, too 'cute' and a little healthy lookin.

CapnJay posted: »

Apparently people do like it. But people like smut. Some people just want to watch the world fap. Now let's get back to memeing

• Dangit, I missed it.

PURGE THE FILTH Okay, so to recap - Forum Guideline 1.3 says Avoid posting content that is obscene, gross, violent or otherwise

• Remember when she leapt off the shelves onto Carver in season 2 or shot him?

DabigRG posted: »

"What the Shitsack...? I SHOULD'VE BEEN IN THE FUCKIN BROTHERHOOD!!!" @MrGraffio Violet the prequel Eh, too 'cute' and a little healthy lookin.

• That's Assassin's Creed shit, I'm sure.

Remember when she leapt off the shelves onto Carver in season 2 or shot him?

• she leapt off the shelves onto Carver in season 2

piercing hawk cry

Remember when she leapt off the shelves onto Carver in season 2 or shot him?

• Guys i'm running for the position of mod, but I can't achieve this goal without YOU. TRUST me, I have all of your best interests at heart. Don't worry, I won't abuse my power to ban people who I've had disagreements with in the past, I swear. So, you know, support me and stuff :) :D
    if you don't like Jane, you can kiss this forum goodbye.

• Dex-StarrDex-Starr Banned
    edited September 2018

Guys i'm running for the position of mod, but I can't achieve this goal without YOU. TRUST me, I have all of your best interests at heart. Don't worry, I won't abuse my power to ban people who I've had disagreements with in the past, I swear. So, you know, support me and stuff :) :D
    if you don't like Jane, you can kiss this forum goodbye.

• Do we really want a mod who is so incompetent they double post? I think not, you ended your campaign before it began bucko. RIP homie

Dex-Starr posted: »

Guys i'm running for the position of mod, but I can't achieve this goal without YOU. TRUST me, I have all of your best interests at heart. D

• Dex-StarrDex-Starr Banned
    edited September 2018

Woah woah woah, slow down there hombre. I'm so serious about this, I posted it TWICE. Also, is that any way to speak to your future mod? You might wanna get on my good side

Do we really want a mod who is so incompetent they double post? I think not, you ended your campaign before it began bucko. RIP homie

• Jokes on you, Im already next in line for mod. You have no use in attempting!

Woah woah woah, slow down there hombre. I'm so serious about this, I posted it TWICE. Also, is that any way to speak to your future mod? You might wanna get on my good side

• I see I have 1 supporter so far and that's great. Do I have anymore votes?

• Is that so?

Jokes on you, Im already next in line for mod. You have no use in attempting!

• I support this ?

Guys i'm running for the position of mod, but I can't achieve this goal without YOU. TRUST me, I have all of your best interests at heart. D

• CapnJayCapnJay Banned
    edited September 2018

A vote for Dexx Starr is a vote for above par

I see I have 1 supporter so far and that's great. Do I have anymore votes?

• I support @Poogers555, not only he deserves this position but he also deserves Rhy's sock.

I see I have 1 supporter so far and that's great. Do I have anymore votes?

• Do we really want a mod who is so incompetent they double post?

Including their likes.

Do we really want a mod who is so incompetent they double post? I think not, you ended your campaign before it began bucko. RIP homie

• I agree

I support @Poogers555, not only he deserves this position but he also deserves Rhy's sock.

• Thank you!

That was amazing.

• Blind 2.0

• My vote is with you. And with your double posts.

• When you realize your backdoor raids means having a supply of flour, eggs, milk, baking powder and most importantly, chocolate.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.