The Walking Dead Meme and Fun Thread (Mobile warning)

Comments

• edited September 2018

Dex-Starr posted: »

Guys i'm running for the position of mod, but I can't achieve this goal without YOU. TRUST me, I have all of your best interests at heart. D

• SUPPORT

Guys i'm running for the position of mod, but I can't achieve this goal without YOU. TRUST me, I have all of your best interests at heart. D

• found another one for lock up bois

• why tho? Its tru that clem has grown into a beatiful girl

Poogers555 posted: »

found another one for lock up bois

• right,i dont see a problem wit what he said,he didnt say she hot or that he wanna smash her so ?

MrGraffio posted: »

why tho? Its tru that clem has grown into a beatiful girl

• edited September 2018

Clem has my face shape, therefore she is instantly beautiful.

Jesus Christ, how big headed am I?
    (Melton has been banned for talking about religion)

why tho? Its tru that clem has grown into a beatiful girl

• edited September 2018

At least it’s not as bad as someone saying:

“Clem is sooooooo SEXY this season OMFG ???❤️?”

found another one for lock up bois

• Lmao :D

MRSHYGUY45 posted: »

At least it’s not as bad as someone saying: “Clem is sooooooo SEXY this season OMFG ???❤️?”

• That'd be peculiar.

MRSHYGUY45 posted: »

At least it’s not as bad as someone saying: “Clem is sooooooo SEXY this season OMFG ???❤️?”

• Everyone please thank @bobshaw for his service.

Thank you bobshaw.

• Top 10 anime heros

Everyone please thank @bobshaw for his service. Thank you bobshaw.

• Caption this

(Ah reddit you never disappoint)

• ­­­

• edited September 2018

Here you go:

Have a seat over there please

• That's Fair!
    /s

Shoutout to @Poogers555

• @Blind Sniper stay strong man

• Blind SniperBlind Sniper Moderator
    edited September 2018

Just a reminder, comments with creepy memes relating to sex - even including ironic memes or the "pointing and staring/laughing" memes (aka, ironically linking to weird fan fiction, creepy YouTube comments, etc) - are now fair game to result in people getting banned, as I announced on Page 520 (that's only one page ago!). I just deleted a few posts relating to one particular meme.

Don't post creepy memes, please.

• How does it feel knowing i'm making memes about you? :D

Just a reminder, comments with creepy memes relating to sex - even including ironic memes or the "pointing and staring/laughing" memes (aka,

• edited September 2018

Guys, I know what Clem was having a nightmare about in the sneak peek.

Sorry Blind

• No more theories guys. It's solved!

Guys, I know what Clem was having a nightmare about in the sneak peek. Sorry Blind

• No worries - You're fine. Kissing/generic romance doesn't file under "creepy sex" memes - at least not by default anyways, as I imagine some trolls could take... creative liberties. X_X

Guys, I know what Clem was having a nightmare about in the sneak peek. Sorry Blind

• If only it had bullets

• Just Why?

• bruh you made me throw up ffs

• Congratulations, you peaked! No way anything will come close to be as good as this.

Btw, when's your From The Gallows review coming out?

• You know its true blind, cant have have one or the other, gotta be both, cant pick and choose homie.

Just a reminder, comments with creepy memes relating to sex - even including ironic memes or the "pointing and staring/laughing" memes (aka,

• Are the creepy comments causing your health to decline drastically :D ? Idk if you're joking or not but you really go hard on them

You know its true blind, cant have have one or the other, gotta be both, cant pick and choose homie.

• ᵈᵉᵍᵉᶰᵉʳᵃᵗᵉˢ ʲᵘˢᵗ ᵃʳᵉ ᵇᵃᵈ ᶠᵒʳ ʰᵉᵃᶫᵗʰ ᶦᶰ ᵍᵉᶰᵉʳᵃᶫ

Are the creepy comments causing your health to decline drastically ? Idk if you're joking or not but you really go hard on them

• Dex-StarrDex-Starr Banned
    edited September 2018

Wrong thread

• No I meant I'm sorry for making fun of your precious Gabentine.

No worries - You're fine. Kissing/generic romance doesn't file under "creepy sex" memes - at least not by default anyways, as I imagine some trolls could take... creative liberties. X_X

• I'm sorry, but it had to be done.

You think it was easy for me, I actually had to make the video with that scene.

bruh you made me throw up ffs

• Probably at some point next week. I have to redo my entire ending monologue because the one I had written, and the one I made when I recorded it, were done before TFS was released and relied heavily on that. At first I thought I might be able to edit around it, but there was just too much, so I had to rewrite it and will have to re-record that part of it.

But I assure you, the wait will certainly be worth it, it is definitely my favorite video of the series. So much to tackle with that episode, I swear, by the time I'm done making the video, it will be longer than the episode itself.

GSSalvador posted: »

Congratulations, you peaked! No way anything will come close to be as good as this. Btw, when's your From The Gallows review coming out?

• I will destroy you Metallica

No I meant I'm sorry for making fun of your precious Gabentine.

• You cannot destroy me. I'll never stop, I'll never quit, cause I am MetallicaRules.

Adrenaline starts to flow.
    You're thrashing all around.
    Acting like a maniac.
    Whiplash

I will destroy you Metallica

• Do not meddle in the affairs of mods. For you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup

Wait is that mods or dragons I'm thinking of?

You cannot destroy me. I'll never stop, I'll never quit, cause I am MetallicaRules. Adrenaline starts to flow. You're thrashing all around. Acting like a maniac. Whiplash

• Why would you send me here, you just ruined my innocents. lol ?

Findagon posted: »

Just go to fanfiction.net and search with the tags Clementine and romance. You will never find a more wretched hive of scum and villainy.

• Thank you @DabigRG

I will destroy you Metallica

• So quick question does anybody here know how to crop and merge two different videos from YouTube I tried ytcropper but it didn't have a download function I have an idea for a meme PS I'm on a phone.

• I do.

CapnJay posted: »

So quick question does anybody here know how to crop and merge two different videos from YouTube I tried ytcropper but it didn't have a download function I have an idea for a meme PS I'm on a phone.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.