The Walking Dead Meme and Fun Thread (Mobile warning)

Comments

• The fandom if Arvo came back:

(creds to reddit lmao)

• Nice finger pointing, Danny St.John.

Leegendary posted: »

The fandom if Arvo came back: (creds to reddit lmao)

• Kenny is easy to miss

Leegendary posted: »

The fandom if Arvo came back: (creds to reddit lmao)

• Hehehe wish we had the option to inspect that one

MrGraffio posted: »

damnit justin...

• edited August 2018

In my defence I am the same age as these fictional underage characters so I can get as creepy as I want
    [FBI, OPEN UP!]

cant help it heres the template

• edited August 2019

Ahem Dear customers, unlike my will to live and reputation, this thread has recovered nicely, thanks to the efforts of our brave moderator

• When you see all of these piano memes...

• Ignorance is power.

• Dammit, I missed my schedule!

Credit to @SargeantMario101

• edited September 2018

(Kids playing War)

Violet: Who do you think here will die first?

Clem: I’m not sure. Probably you?

Violet: Why Probably?

Clem: You asked a morbid question. There’s your morbid answer.

Louis:

• ­­­

Poogers555 posted: »

smh

• At this point I'm too afraid to visit other threads

• Deus Vult.

At this point I'm too afraid to visit other threads

• Pssht, we all know that the ones who make this kind of memes are the first to search r34.

At this point I'm too afraid to visit other threads

• edited September 2018

A leaked picture of how Kenny was planned to return in Season 2 and subsequent seasons:

• Yeah, making some REAL Violentine art is just the worst.

Poogers555 posted: »

smh

• Listen, I just got off the phone with the mods, and they said they're considering making me a mod. You know what that means.......

• You are going to be the worst mod in the history of mods...

Dex-Starr posted: »

Listen, I just got off the phone with the mods, and they said they're considering making me a mod. You know what that means.......

• I WILL be the greatest mod of all time :D :D :D

You are going to be the worst mod in the history of mods...

• Oh god no... Hey! Thats cool! Good luck! :) o:)

Listen, I just got off the phone with the mods, and they said they're considering making me a mod. You know what that means.......

• You will be the greatest mod of all time

I WILL be the greatest mod of all time

• Thankyou!

NexusFire posted: »

Oh god no... Hey! Thats cool! Good luck!

• The world is ending... No problem! o:)

Thankyou!

• Top 10 signs the world is ending

• ...and it was beautiful

• Who the fuck ships Clavier?

Findagon posted: »

yeah

• ­­­

­­­

• Just go to fanfiction.net and search with the tags Clementine and romance.

You will never find a more wretched hive of scum and villainy.

supersagig posted: »

Who the fuck ships Clavier?

• By far the best part of the Stream was learning that the 'I fucking love pudding' line was literally Jeff just saying random shit in the booth

• It was either that, him accidentally saying "I love fucking pudding," or Scott Porter calling out those who shipped Clem and Luke as being weird.

Cdognkal2 posted: »

By far the best part of the Stream was learning that the 'I fucking love pudding' line was literally Jeff just saying random shit in the booth

• CapnJayCapnJay Banned
    edited September 2018

Apparently people do like it. But people like smut. Some people just want to watch the world fap. Now let's get back to memeing
    IMG
    IMG

• I appreciate this a lot

DoritoPope posted: »

lol

• Blind SniperBlind Sniper Moderator
    edited September 2018

PURGE THE FILTH

Okay, so to recap - Forum Guideline 1.3 says

Avoid posting content that is obscene, gross, violent or otherwise NSFW. Also avoid discussions of topics that lead into controversial or inflammatory discussions such as politics or religion.

We're getting tons of reports of people flagging creepy posts, with people ironically linking to gross fan fiction (and/or weird memes) related to sex (obviously not the normal kind if you're picking up on the tone of this announcement). We've deleted posts up until now but we may start banning people for discussing creepy stuff, even in the context of shock humor as opposed to genuinely liking it.

Please try to keep the meme thread a somewhat clean and "Safe For Work" place.

If you ever stop and have the urge to post memes/fan fiction links/etc commenting about weird types of sex, then - in the words of McDonald's Spokesperson Micheal Jordan (I think he also did something else) - "Stop it. Get Some Help."

• We've deleted posts up until now but we may start banning people for discussing creepy stuff

At this point I support a purging of the entire forums, no; entire fanbase including myself by association.

PURGE THE FILTH Okay, so to recap - Forum Guideline 1.3 says Avoid posting content that is obscene, gross, violent or otherwise

Sign in to comment in this discussion.